Windows 10: Windows Crashed

Discus and support Windows Crashed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, The system on my ThinkPad crashed just now. I've shared the dump file through the link below. Can anyone help me check it out?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Chen Dezhi, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Windows Crashed

Hi,

The system on my ThinkPad crashed just now. I've shared the dump file through the link below. Can anyone help me check it out?

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao2K9J31CAPtmCeYICHDDeQgMQPy?e=yoj89G

Thanks a lot!

:)

Chen Dezhi, Nov 28, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 28, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Windows Crashed

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows Crashed

1. Windows Crashed - Similar Threads - Crashed

2. PC Randomly Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Randomly Crashing: Hello,Any help would be greatly appreciated. My PC is crashing multiple times through the day. I can't seem to find any specific tasks that are causing it. I uninstalled my video drivers and installed an older more stable driver. Ran SFC and DISM which found errors but didn't...
  3. PC Randomly Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Randomly Crashing: Hello,Any help would be greatly appreciated. My PC is crashing multiple times through the day. I can't seem to find any specific tasks that are causing it. I uninstalled my video drivers and installed an older more stable driver. Ran SFC and DISM which found errors but didn't...
  4. BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode: One time the laptop stoped responding when it was off that I had to wait till the battery drained of power to start I thought this was the end of it but now every time the laptop goes to sleep it take so long to start and then give me BSOD and crash and start the windows...
  5. BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode

BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode: One time the laptop stoped responding when it was off that I had to wait till the battery drained of power to start I thought this was the end of it but now every time the laptop goes to sleep it take so long to start and then give me BSOD and crash and start the windows...
  6. Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashes. Thanks a lot in advance !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashes. Thanks a lot in advance !: Hello hello,Lastly my pc crashes every day, when the pc crashes I don't get a blue screen or error messages but a black screen before restarting by itself. I ran 2 days ago 2 stress-tests on my cpu, my rams and my graphics cards with Memtest 86, OCCT and Furmark, I even...
  7. Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashes. Thanks a lot in advance !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashes. Thanks a lot in advance !: Hello hello,Lastly my pc crashes every day, when the pc crashes I don't get a blue screen or error messages but a black screen before restarting by itself. I ran 2 days ago 2 stress-tests on my cpu, my rams and my graphics cards with Memtest 86, OCCT and Furmark, I even...
  8. Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashes. Thanks a lot in advance !

9. Antivirus keeps crashing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antivirus keeps crashing games: Only happens with rainbow 6 siege and no other game has that problem. Every time the game crashes i go to the windows updates in setting and its ALWAYS an antivirus update....
  10. Antivirus keeps crashing games

Antivirus keeps crashing games: Only happens with rainbow 6 siege and no other game has that problem. Every time the game crashes i go to the windows updates in setting and its ALWAYS an antivirus update....