Windows 10: Windows crashed

Discus and support Windows crashed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, windows crashed, I checked the reliability history and it shows that it rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041792,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BorisG3, May 13, 2021.

1. BorisG3 Win User

Windows crashed

Hi, windows crashed, I checked the reliability history and it shows that it rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041792, 0xffff8b3ffa91fa10, 0x0000000000004000, 0x0000000000000000.Where can I post the memory.dmp file for analysis?

:)

BorisG3, May 13, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 13, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 13, 2021
  4. Windows crashed

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows crashed

1. Windows crashed - Similar Threads - crashed

2. Fix for Windows File Explorer crashes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fix for Windows File Explorer crashes: File Explorer crashes when I attempt to use the context menu in the folder directory. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-for-windows-file-explorer-crashes/b09ce677-6a13-41a1-99f5-241f7dc69e0e
  3. Win 10 starts crashing when I open multiple programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 starts crashing when I open multiple programs: When I open multiple programs, such as Edge+Onenote+Matlab, my memory usage usually stays above 90%, and then, if I open a pdf file or another tab in Edge, they'll crash or freeze randomly, and I'll get error messages from different softwares. In the worst case, I get this...
  4. Windows 10 crashing and freezing and goodness know what else...

Windows 10 crashing and freezing and goodness know what else...: Hello, I've Windows 10 Pro on a Dell Pc, with 4GB RAM. The one thing is, I cannot have more than 2 apps open, because Windows yes, not the app, but Windows entirely keeps freezing and crashing. Why? Some say it's because of viruses lurking in my pc, but I have two antivirus...
  5. Half of my apps are crashing seconds after opening and I can't identify a cause

Half of my apps are crashing seconds after opening and I can't identify a cause: Spotify, Windows Device Manager, and a lot of other applications just crash when i try to open them, this somehow hasnt affected the Steam client but it affected all of my games, steam or not.Godot Engine console prints these two lines which might be...
  6. Windows 10 crashes randomly and unexpectedly. No blue screen, only automatic restarts...

Windows 10 crashes randomly and unexpectedly. No blue screen, only automatic restarts...: My computer has been randomly crashing . I could be doing anything, or be doing nothing, only to come back and find my computer restarted on it's own. I check event viewer and always get the same 3 errors and one critical kernel error. It shows no good information as to why...
  7. Teredo causes Internet to crash and lag

Teredo causes Internet to crash and lag: Hey guys,i hope that someone can help be or that Microsoft can fix it.I use a Razer notebook, it works fine.Had several problems with online games over the XBOX app, trough many searches and fixes I found out that my Teredo Connections and services were faulty.After using the...
  8. recurring bsod and application crashes

recurring bsod and application crashes: i posted a question about recurring system crashes earlier today, this is regarding the same issue. i have uploaded the dump files memory.dmp and the minidump folder along with logs from dism.exe file check to the documents folder in OneDrive, i hope this helps diagnose and...
  9. PC screen freaks out displaying weird pixel boxes, then freezes, then eventually crashes...

PC screen freaks out displaying weird pixel boxes, then freezes, then eventually crashes...: Here's what it looks like while frozen Here's it crashing too ____ Specs I've had this issue for a couple of weeks and I'm stumped on what the fix is. This typically happens while playing games but has happened while just browsing the web. At first, I thought it was an...
  10. getting lots of crashes since BSOD a couple days ago, please help

getting lots of crashes since BSOD a couple days ago, please help: initial crash seems to be something to do with memory corruption:SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎6/‎17/‎2021 7:58 PMStatusReport sentProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 1aParameter 1: 41792Parameter 2: ffffaf80000362e0Parameter 3:...