Windows 10: Windows crashed

Discus and support Windows crashed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, windows crashed, I checked the reliability history and it shows that it rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041792,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BorisG3, May 13, 2021.

1. BorisG3 Win User

Windows crashed

Hi, windows crashed, I checked the reliability history and it shows that it rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041792, 0xffff8b3ffa91fa10, 0x0000000000004000, 0x0000000000000000.Where can I post the memory.dmp file for analysis?

:)

BorisG3, May 13, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 13, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 13, 2021
  4. Windows crashed

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows crashed

1. Windows crashed - Similar Threads - crashed

2. Help regarding system windows, crashing on high graphic game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help regarding system windows, crashing on high graphic game: Hello, I am facing this error since last 2 years dono why, whenever a hg game is loaded, after few seconds the screen freezes and blacks out with background app continues running,, like YouTube sound, music etc...i thot this problem was for windows non activated copy so i...
  3. Games always crash on launch, monitor blacks out every other hour, apps crash often, need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Games always crash on launch, monitor blacks out every other hour, apps crash often, need help: I suspect it could be the drivers causing the problem, or a faulty CPU. But if it could be anything else, answers will be appreciated. Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 2600GTX 1660 SUPER16 GB 3200 MHZ RAM Windows 10 Minidump files right here:...
  4. Hard crash, assume BSOD though not observed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hard crash, assume BSOD though not observed: Running Windows 10 Version 21H1 (Build 19043.1052) Link to logs: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. I come back to the PC and it has crashed. Happening multiple times a day now. In error reporting it says: Shut down unexpectedly....
  5. pc games keep crashing and getting bsod after power cut

pc games keep crashing and getting bsod after power cut: i dont really know y but my pc keeps crashing on games and idk how to fix it. here is my dump file if that helps https://gofile.io/d/Rb8rZK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-games-keep-crashing-and-getting-bsod-after/dc39d257-64e9-41c2-b85a-60372492c9a6
  6. Xbox App for Windows 10 Crashing at Launch - Have done everything!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App for Windows 10 Crashing at Launch - Have done everything!: Alright, I'm about to lose my sanity. Starting today although may have been an existing problem, just haven't launched a game in a while, my Xbox app for Windows 10 has been crashing at launch. I have done every troubleshooting step listed on Xbox, every trick recommended on...
  7. BSOD crash: bugcheck

BSOD crash: bugcheck: My PC had a BSOD just now, and said that it had to reboot from a bugcheck. How can I fix this? This is the event data in friendly view. Any other information needed, please advise. Thank you.- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System>...
  8. Cricket 19 crashes after showing logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cricket 19 crashes after showing logo: it used to work earlier without any fault. but all of a sudden it isnt.. it crashes to desktop after showing the opening game logo. MY PC512SSD, 32GB & geforce mxx330...
  9. Windows 10 PRO x64 crashing during installation of AMD graphic drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 PRO x64 crashing during installation of AMD graphic drivers: Hi, yesterday 21/6/2021 everything okay, PC working perfectly, This morning 22/6/2021 Windows didn't boot up, froze on spinning dots screen. After several restarts and running repair, Windows uninstalled AMD graphic drivers and installed default Microsoft graphic driver....
  10. Video Driver crashed and was reset on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Video Driver crashed and was reset on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you are a gamer, one thing you ought to deal with is system errors. These errors are notorious for occurring at some of the most important times. In this post, we are going to talk about the following error. Video driver crashed and was reset! Make sure your video...