Windows 10: Windows crashes all the time

Discus and support Windows crashes all the time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I Am A Tech Expert. I Am Having Some Problems With My Windows 10 Laptop.Windows 10 Crashes all the time With Error Code "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OSDone, Jun 22, 2021.

1. OSDone Win User

Windows crashes all the time

Hello. I Am A Tech Expert. I Am Having Some Problems With My Windows 10 Laptop.Windows 10 Crashes all the time With Error Code "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED". I Know That It Is A Svchost Problem, But, Please HelpMore Info:Laptop: Sony SVS Series Laptop 2012RAM: 4 GBOS: Windows 10 ProStorage Size: 1 TBEvent Viewer Text: svchost 5876,R,98 TILEREPOSITORYS-1-5-18: Error -1023 0xfffffc01 occurred while opening logfile C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\TileDataLayer\Database\EDB.log.Please Help.

:)

OSDone, Jun 22, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 22, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Windows crashes all the time

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows crashes all the time

1. Windows crashes all the time - Similar Threads - crashes

2. System exception crashes - BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System exception crashes - BSOD: Recently my W11 -Pro machine had a few times with BSOD crashes with no apparent reason, saying: “Unexpected Kernel mode trap”,And “System Thread Exception not handled”, and then on reboot – “… did not start properly”.In addition, it is very slow sometimes – sluggish program...
  3. System exception crashes - BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System exception crashes - BSOD: Recently my W11 -Pro machine had a few times with BSOD crashes with no apparent reason, saying: “Unexpected Kernel mode trap”,And “System Thread Exception not handled”, and then on reboot – “… did not start properly”.In addition, it is very slow sometimes – sluggish program...
  4. Windows Defender crashes my PC on full scan Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender crashes my PC on full scan Win11: Hello, I am encountering an issue whereby Windows Defender crashes my computer when doing a full scan. I can do multiple quick scans without issue.I have never had any other defender / antivirus on my computer, no drivers errors.I have a DMP file, but not sure how I can...
  5. Windows Defender crashes my PC on full scan Win11

Windows Defender crashes my PC on full scan Win11: Hello, I am encountering an issue whereby Windows Defender crashes my computer when doing a full scan. I can do multiple quick scans without issue.I have never had any other defender / antivirus on my computer, no drivers errors.I have a DMP file, but not sure how I can...
  6. Microsoft store version of fallout 76 keeps crashing my gpu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store version of fallout 76 keeps crashing my gpu.: I’ve been playing the Microsoft store version of fallout 76 for a couple weeks now with no issues until a couple of days ago. Now when I play about 5 minutes into the game my gpu disconnects from my monitor and my fans speed up to 100%.At first I thought it was my gpu but...
  7. Various reoccurring crashes on Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Various reoccurring crashes on Windows 11.: Hello,For some time now, I have been having various BSODs that seem to happen randomly with several Error codes. So far, I've had SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON-PAGED_AREA. It will occasionally also freeze...
  8. Microsoft store version of fallout 76 keeps crashing my gpu.

Microsoft store version of fallout 76 keeps crashing my gpu.: I’ve been playing the Microsoft store version of fallout 76 for a couple weeks now with no issues until a couple of days ago. Now when I play about 5 minutes into the game my gpu disconnects from my monitor and my fans speed up to 100%.At first I thought it was my gpu but...
  9. Various reoccurring crashes on Windows 11.

Various reoccurring crashes on Windows 11.: Hello,For some time now, I have been having various BSODs that seem to happen randomly with several Error codes. So far, I've had SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON-PAGED_AREA. It will occasionally also freeze...
  10. Windows 7 upgrading into windows 10 and it would just crash and sets back windows 7 again

Windows 7 upgrading into windows 10 and it would just crash and sets back windows 7 again: Hi so i just tried upgrading my windows 7 laptop to windows 10 and after it finish's the upgrade it just shows the crash screen and sets back windows 7 again the crash screen said "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart" how to fix it?...