Windows 10: Windows crashes and now is not starting

Discus and support Windows crashes and now is not starting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My pc has been constantly crashing and not working. Here is a list of all the errors CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED SYSTEM_STORE_EXCEPTION... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by reecehoskins, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Windows crashes and now is not starting

Hello,

My pc has been constantly crashing and not working.

Here is a list of all the errors

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

SYSTEM_STORE_EXCEPTION

BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG

UNACCESABLE_BOOT_DRIVE

My hard drive is also making a sound, it clicks regularly then stops and makes a sort of spin down sound, then it spins again and I get one of the above stated BSOD

After months of trying to fix it the pc it will boot to Windows now and also says inaccesable boot device and constantly makes the sound.

I have done many ram and other system diagnostics and they all say OK.

Specs: fx4300, gigabyte 78lmt usb3, gtx 1050ti, 16gb ram, 1tb seagate hdd

The pc will not get to Windows and will also not let me clear the hard drive

Thanks

:)

reecehoskins, Apr 9, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 9, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 9, 2019
  4. Windows crashes and now is not starting

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows crashes and now is not starting

1. Windows crashes and now is not starting - Similar Threads - crashes starting

2. Taskbar crashing/restarting when I open the Start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar crashing/restarting when I open the Start menu: So, I am trying to open the Start menu, but it's not responding and after that, it crashes and restarts. Every time I press the Windows button to open the Start menu, the desktop flickers and the taskbar restarts itself. How do I fix this?...
  3. Taskbar crashing/restarting when I open the Start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar crashing/restarting when I open the Start menu: So, I am trying to open the Start menu, but it's not responding and after that, it crashes and restarts. Every time I press the Windows button to open the Start menu, the desktop flickers and the taskbar restarts itself. How do I fix this?...
  4. PC will randomly crash and reboot to start screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC will randomly crash and reboot to start screen: Please, can anyone help me??I can't seem to find the cause of this issue.I have completely uninstalled my gpu drivers using DDU and using the basic one from the device manager. The PC will still randomly shut down and restart to the desktop!. The PC has no overheating...
  5. PC will randomly crash and reboot to start screen

PC will randomly crash and reboot to start screen: Please, can anyone help me??I can't seem to find the cause of this issue.I have completely uninstalled my gpu drivers using DDU and using the basic one from the device manager. The PC will still randomly shut down and restart to the desktop!. The PC has no overheating...
  6. Media Creation Tool for Windows 11 immediately crashes on start-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Creation Tool for Windows 11 immediately crashes on start-up: When double-clicked, the Media Creation Tool for W11 gives me a UAC prompt, then doesn't open when given "Yes" on the UAC prompt. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-creation-tool-for-windows-11-immediately/544f712e-0ec4-4c22-8a0d-b90c45c26e29
  7. Media Creation Tool for Windows 11 immediately crashes on start-up

Media Creation Tool for Windows 11 immediately crashes on start-up: When double-clicked, the Media Creation Tool for W11 gives me a UAC prompt, then doesn't open when given "Yes" on the UAC prompt. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-creation-tool-for-windows-11-immediately/544f712e-0ec4-4c22-8a0d-b90c45c26e29
  8. Media Creation Tool for Windows 11 immediately crashes on start-up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Whenever I start my PC then start roblox it becomes very slow and every app crashes what do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I start my PC then start roblox it becomes very slow and every app crashes what do...: Whenever I start my PC and open roblox it works fine for about 30 seconds then it crashes and windows become extremely slow and completely unusable when i start chrome or roblox again it crashes and I have to shut down the PC and turn it back on then I have to leave it on for...
  10. Whenever I start my PC then start roblox it becomes very slow and every app crashes what do...

Whenever I start my PC then start roblox it becomes very slow and every app crashes what do...: Whenever I start my PC and open roblox it works fine for about 30 seconds then it crashes and windows become extremely slow and completely unusable when i start chrome or roblox again it crashes and I have to shut down the PC and turn it back on then I have to leave it on for...