Windows 10: Windows crashes and restarts often while trying to open games or while trying to wake it up...

Discus and support Windows crashes and restarts often while trying to open games or while trying to wake it up... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Windows crashes and restarts often while trying to open games or while trying to wake it up from sleep. This started happening recently. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by subbame, Jun 11, 2021.

1. subbame Win User

Windows crashes and restarts often while trying to open games or while trying to wake it up...

Hi, Windows crashes and restarts often while trying to open games or while trying to wake it up from sleep. This started happening recently. I have already tried updating drivers, system, etc., and also rolling back to the older version but that does not seem to work. I have attached the MINIDUMP file at https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgPjopu3M8KOgb5yX7E_0lgUnxOUMg that was created with the recent crash. I have included my system details as well below. I have lost so many works in progress due to the crash and I am hoping someone here might be able to help me out. I can provide you with any details that

:)

subbame, Jun 11, 2021

2. Windows Explorer has try to restart whenever I open my external HDD or thumb drive in

Windows Explorer has try to restart whenever I open my external HDD or thumb drive in explorer

landaksparky, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Computer crashes when trying to game

Hi Simon,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community and we apologize for delay in response.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) Do you receive any error message, while game get crashed?

2) Is the issue confined to War games only?

This issue might occur, if graphics driver is not updated properly.

I would suggest you to update your graphics driver and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R key on the keyboard.

• Type devmgmt.msc and press enter.

• Expand the Display adapter.

• Right click on the driver and select Update driver software.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Windows crashes and restarts often while trying to open games or while trying to wake it up...

Computer crashes when trying to game

Hi,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

As the computer get crashed only while trying to play the game. I suggest you to try uninstalling the game and install it again and check if it helps.

If the issue still persists, try repairing your system using Windows 10 installation media and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

1) Create installation media for windows 10.

Refer to the below link:

Windows 10 herunterladen

2) Insert the Windows 10 installation DVD in the DVD ROM and restart your computer.

3) After you boot your computer using Windows DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from DVD". Press any key.

4) Select the correct time and Keyboard type.

5) Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner.

6) Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Windows crashes and restarts often while trying to open games or while trying to wake it up...

1. Windows crashes and restarts often while trying to open games or while trying to wake it up... - Similar Threads - crashes restarts often

2. Pc keeps restarting while trying to turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps restarting while trying to turn on: Recently i changed my psu and graphic card to rx580 and 650w psu.I had 500w psu and it worked fine with gtx 1050ti but now it only keeps restarting. I tried to use other card but same thing happens.I got some lenovo motherboard with 10pin and adapter for psu fron 24 to 10pin...
  3. pc restarting while opening games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc restarting while opening games: Hello,I have a problem which i was keep looking for the solution for my problem but all the information on internet was not helping.Basically the problem is every time when i am trying to open games which need a lot of power from the pc my pc restarting itself, example Cod...
  4. pc restarting while opening games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc restarting while opening games: Hello,I have a problem which i was keep looking for the solution for my problem but all the information on internet was not helping.Basically the problem is every time when i am trying to open games which need a lot of power from the pc my pc restarting itself, example Cod...
  5. Fortnite Crashing while trying to play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite Crashing while trying to play: Hello there, I have a problem where I start playing Fortnite I ready up and then it just crashes. I have contacted epic games support and they tracked down the error. Here are the screenshots of the error and the email. Epic Games claims that the error code is: LogWindows:...
  6. Restarting while trying to boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Restarting while trying to boot: Sometimes System 1 computer will go into a restart cycle before getting to the Windows logo. My work around is to shutdown using PSU switch, press start button, turn on PSU, press start and it is OK. Have replaced PSU, removed and replaced old Nvidia drivers with DDU,...
  7. PC crashes, BSOD while trying to play certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes, BSOD while trying to play certain games: Ever since I built my first PC, I had trouble playing certain games ig: Destiny 2, Apex Legends. I've spent hours trying to figure out what's causing my computer to BSOD when loading into those games. Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working...
  8. Error while trying to download games and while trying to enter my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error while trying to download games and while trying to enter my account: Today i have wanted to download Roblox in the Microsoft Store, to join the games faster, so i opened the Microsoft Store app, went to the Roblox app download section, clicked the Download button, and, BOOM! Error code "nUbNtp82MkWqMX6b.28.1" appeared on the screen, along...
  9. Windows 10 - Unable to wake up from sleep or hibernate, system always restart while trying...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - Unable to wake up from sleep or hibernate, system always restart while trying...: Hi there, After one of the windows update, my laptop just refused to wake up from sleep or hibernate. Every time I tried to do so it always just freeze with a blank screen and then restarted by itself. When I checked the event viewer the source of error is given as...
  10. Laptop Crashes sometimes while trying to wake up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Crashes sometimes while trying to wake up: I bought this laptop 2 weeks ago, it is a HP Pavillion Notebook. For about a week now, maybe even since when I got it, the laptop sometimes fails to wake up from sleep. The screen stays black, gets slightly lit up to gray, then the computer and goes through all that comes...