Windows 10: Windows crashes at startup.

Discus and support Windows crashes at startup. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I started a lite program and it crashed my pc. And now I'm not able to boot up my pc anymore expect in safe mode It gave me the following stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nuberino, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Nuberino Win User

Windows crashes at startup.

Hi,

I started a lite program and it crashed my pc. And now I'm not able to boot up my pc anymore expect in safe mode

It gave me the following stop codes:

- KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDELD 2x

- SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION 5x

- CACHE MANAGER 1x

I also recently posted another post because my RAM wasn't working. But someone helped me there and "fixed" the problem.

I don't know it this has something to do with it but okay

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...s/1e96cf24-810d-4f76-835e-8dc48df8fdc7?page=1

This are my pc specs:

CPU: Intel i7 7700K
    RAM: Crucial 16GB DDR4-2400 CT16G4DFD824A & Kingston ValueRAM 16GB DDR4-2400 KVR24N17D8/16

GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1060 GAMING X 6GB
    Motherboard: MSI B250M Gaming Pro

PSU: Corsair VS650 650w

I hope someone can help me.

Kind regards,

Noah

:)

Nuberino, Jun 26, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jun 26, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Windows crashes at startup.

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows crashes at startup.

1. Windows crashes at startup. - Similar Threads - crashes startup

2. PC Crashed on startup of steam games ONLY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashed on startup of steam games ONLY: Hi,A really odd one here,I've been experiencing this odd occurrence, when I launch these games:CS2PUBGContent WarningPC just decides to give up..The only thing I could find after a crash was in the Event Viewer keyword: 0x8000400000000002And solutions proposed to such...
  3. PC Crashed on startup of steam games ONLY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Crashed on startup of steam games ONLY: Hi,A really odd one here,I've been experiencing this odd occurrence, when I launch these games:CS2PUBGContent WarningPC just decides to give up..The only thing I could find after a crash was in the Event Viewer keyword: 0x8000400000000002And solutions proposed to such...
  4. My pc keeps crashing whenever i startup any game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps crashing whenever i startup any game.: My pc specs... RX 7900 XTX, Ryen 7 5800x. The error message im getting is... LiveKernelEvent 141, Files that help describe the problemWATCHDOG-20240305-0204.dmp sysdata.xml WERInternalMetadata.xml...
  5. My pc keeps crashing whenever i startup any game.

My pc keeps crashing whenever i startup any game.: My pc specs... RX 7900 XTX, Ryen 7 5800x. The error message im getting is... LiveKernelEvent 141, Files that help describe the problemWATCHDOG-20240305-0204.dmp sysdata.xml WERInternalMetadata.xml...
  6. Windows 10 - Game crashes on startup repeatedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Game crashes on startup repeatedly: I have played Sea of Thieves for years now, and ever since Sunday the 18th, it has had issues regarding the launching of the game.I was updating it following the latest patch/update, and since then I have received error code: 0xc0000005 upon the splash screen of the game,...
  7. Windows 10 - Game crashes on startup repeatedly

Windows 10 - Game crashes on startup repeatedly: I have played Sea of Thieves for years now, and ever since Sunday the 18th, it has had issues regarding the launching of the game.I was updating it following the latest patch/update, and since then I have received error code: 0xc0000005 upon the splash screen of the game,...
  8. Windows 10 - Game crashes on startup repeatedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. my laptop crashes the bluescreens for a second and then goes to the startup screen then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop crashes the bluescreens for a second and then goes to the startup screen then...: i tried multiple mays but it still crashes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-crashes-the-bluescreens-for-a-second-and/d919d819-664c-4f28-a714-724322cc3d75
  10. my laptop crashes the bluescreens for a second and then goes to the startup screen then...

my laptop crashes the bluescreens for a second and then goes to the startup screen then...: i tried multiple mays but it still crashes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-crashes-the-bluescreens-for-a-second-and/d919d819-664c-4f28-a714-724322cc3d75