Windows 10: Windows crashes every 1-3 weeks. Please help.

Discus and support Windows crashes every 1-3 weeks. Please help. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I built my computer about a year ago and ever since I have crashes. Windows would just freeze, no response on any of my commands. Sometimes it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Max Ver, May 24, 2020.

1. Max Ver Win User

Windows crashes every 1-3 weeks. Please help.

Hello, I built my computer about a year ago and ever since I have crashes.

Windows would just freeze, no response on any of my commands. Sometimes it would reboot automatically, sometimes not.

Here is the recent two dump files and sys info file. https://yadi.sk/d/v5MJsMx313864A

Thank you!

:)

Max Ver, May 24, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 24, 2020
  3. Forizon Horizon 3 radom crash

Hi Tyler,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why Forza Horizon 3 keeps on crashing. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this concern with your other games?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, May 24, 2020
  4. Windows crashes every 1-3 weeks. Please help.

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows crashes every 1-3 weeks. Please help.

1. Windows crashes every 1-3 weeks. Please help. - Similar Threads - crashes every weeks

2. GPU failing? every 1-2 weeks, worried it might be dying need help please!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU failing? every 1-2 weeks, worried it might be dying need help please!: I've had this problem with my computer for quite a few months now where sometimes I'll just be playing games and my computer screens will go black for a few seconds like it's trying to reboot the graphics driver and completely crashes most programs even the windows UI has...
  3. GPU failing? every 1-2 weeks, worried it might be dying need help please!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU failing? every 1-2 weeks, worried it might be dying need help please!: I've had this problem with my computer for quite a few months now where sometimes I'll just be playing games and my computer screens will go black for a few seconds like it's trying to reboot the graphics driver and completely crashes most programs even the windows UI has...
  4. BSOD for 3 weeks now. Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD for 3 weeks now. Please help: Long story short. Windows BSOD with various codes I see critical process died more than others when gaming. Different games with same result. Sometimes there's not even a BSOD just black screen with no audio but PC still on. Manual restart gets me back to login screen. I...
  5. BSOD for 3 weeks now. Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD for 3 weeks now. Please help: Long story short. Windows BSOD with various codes I see critical process died more than others when gaming. Different games with same result. Sometimes there's not even a BSOD just black screen with no audio but PC still on. Manual restart gets me back to login screen. I...
  6. Frequent BSODs every 1 or 2 weeks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSODs every 1 or 2 weeks: So for the last few months, I've been seeing a pattern with my BSODs. It runs fine for a week or 2, then randomly, for maybe a day or 2, I will experience very frequent BSODs - it's a healthy mix of IRQL Not less or equal, Status Service Exception most frequent, Page fault in...
  7. Crash every week

Crash every week: Hi My new laoptop crashes like clockwork every 3-4 days, How to diagnose it? Can this memorey.DMP file help? Here is the crash report: Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 9f Parameter 1: 5 Parameter 2: ffffe3045308e060 Parameter 3:...
  8. Please Help.3

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please Help.3: my speakers are spitting popping noises. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help3/089eb0d0-f896-4be6-be24-c99bfbf93f64
  9. Windows 10 keep crashing every 1-3 hours

Windows 10 keep crashing every 1-3 hours: Starting on September 13, 2019 suddenly, Windows 10 keep crashing every 1-3 hours either with Stop code: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED or Stop code: UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION. I also noticed the Disk usage is at 100% on Task manager most of the time. Things I did that did not...
  10. 3 bugcheck crashes in 1 week. (The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 )

3 bugcheck crashes in 1 week. (The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 ): Hello, I've had this bugcheck error three times now and a Kernel-Power restart once over the past week. I am getting very worried, as I haven't changed any hardware or overclocked. After the first time (on the 3rd of December), I dusted the PC with compressed air because I...