Windows 10: Windows Crashes every 15 Min

Discus and support Windows Crashes every 15 Min in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone,I had a lenovo thinkpad T520 laptop with windows 7 and it kept crashing every 15Min so i upgraded it to windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ahmed Siddig Ibrahim, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Windows Crashes every 15 Min

Hello everyone,I had a lenovo thinkpad T520 laptop with windows 7 and it kept crashing every 15Min so i upgraded it to windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 but it also kept crashing, i reset the windows and scanned the laptop and performed windows health check and SFC /scannnow and it completed without any issue. but still the laptop keeps crashing and am at a loss here.Can someone help me please.Thanks in advance.

:)

Ahmed Siddig Ibrahim, Mar 7, 2023
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 7, 2023
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 7, 2023
  4. Windows Crashes every 15 Min

FSX Crashes after around 10 mins

Hi All,

I have recently built a pc with Windows 10 and now after around 10 mins FSX crashes I have been reviewing the event log but to be honest don't completely understand them. there was a missing dll which I have added but the issue remains I have looked and
    worked through most of the suggested fixes I have found but still have the issue. I love FSX and had no issues on Win 8 I just need a little help to resolve the issue please. I just checked the event viewer for the latest crash and it lists atc.dll as the
    faulting module, I am not sure what to do next?

Dan Ball-Gray, Mar 7, 2023
Thema:

Windows Crashes every 15 Min

1. Windows Crashes every 15 Min - Similar Threads - Crashes every Min

2. constant BSOD or every 15-20 mins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    constant BSOD or every 15-20 mins: I keep getting kernel_security_check_failure windows 11I have tried new ramI have reinstalled windows 11 multiply timesI have ran sfc and dismI have tried a different ssd I have have used windows update and updated and checked all the drivers I am currently running driver...
  3. constant BSOD or every 15-20 mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    constant BSOD or every 15-20 mins: I keep getting kernel_security_check_failure windows 11I have tried new ramI have reinstalled windows 11 multiply timesI have ran sfc and dismI have tried a different ssd I have have used windows update and updated and checked all the drivers I am currently running driver...
  4. Windows 10 shutting down abruptly every 15-20 mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 shutting down abruptly every 15-20 mins: I have a new build on which I installed Windows 10. The install was successful. However, I see that the machine shuts down abruptly. I upgraded to Windows 11 and see the same problem. Just recently, I also re-installed Windows 10 to see what could be causing this as I was not...
  5. Windows 10 shutting down abruptly every 15-20 mins

Windows 10 shutting down abruptly every 15-20 mins: I have a new build on which I installed Windows 10. The install was successful. However, I see that the machine shuts down abruptly. I upgraded to Windows 11 and see the same problem. Just recently, I also re-installed Windows 10 to see what could be causing this as I was not...
  6. Windows 10 shutting down abruptly every 15-20 mins

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows Crashes every 15 Min

Windows Crashes every 15 Min: Hello everyone,I had a lenovo thinkpad T520 laptop with windows 7 and it kept crashing every 15Min so i upgraded it to windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 but it also kept crashing, i reset the windows and scanned the laptop and performed windows health check and SFC /scannnow and it...
  8. Windows Crashes every 15 Min

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Crashes every 15 Min: Hello everyone,I had a lenovo thinkpad T520 laptop with windows 7 and it kept crashing every 15Min so i upgraded it to windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 but it also kept crashing, i reset the windows and scanned the laptop and performed windows health check and SFC /scannnow and it...
  9. After 1909 update monitor refreshes every 15 min

in Windows 10 Customization
    After 1909 update monitor refreshes every 15 min: Sleep/lock/monitor saver are all set to never. Reinstalled graphics driver ran checkdisk and dsim installed any firmware and windows updates outstanding re-ran GP updates No change in these symptoms. This is on an NEC monitor, like a TV. Only error I saw thrown at a...
  10. why am I getting this notification every 15 min?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why am I getting this notification every 15 min?: I don't know what's the meaning of these notifications . is it important? My system is up to date 19042.662 169960