Windows 10: Windows crashes every morning around 6:15 AM

Discus and support Windows crashes every morning around 6:15 AM in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For a month or so my pc has been crashing BSOD every morning around 6:15. WhoCrashed reported the culprit is sahdada64.sys. If i remove that file, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by seldenm, Feb 20, 2020.

1. seldenm Win User

Windows crashes every morning around 6:15 AM

For a month or so my pc has been crashing BSOD every morning around 6:15. WhoCrashed reported the culprit is sahdada64.sys.

If i remove that file, the system won't boot up.

I've tried updating, reinstalling and removing all Roxio software, but no matter what I do, that file stays there and the system keeps crashing. Control Panel/Programs does not show any programs by Corel.

Any ideas how to troubleshoot this? Windows 10 Pro 1909 build 18363.657

---

:)

seldenm, Feb 20, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 20, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 20, 2020
  4. Windows crashes every morning around 6:15 AM

I have had a recent problem with IE 11 - since about 6/15/16 Windows 10.

Hi,

Since the issue started recently after 6/15/16, I suggest you to check if any Windows updates were installed on your computer. If it is installed then, I suggest you to uninstall the update and check if the issue persists or not.

Refer to the below steps to uninstall the updates and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X key”, go to “Programs and features”.
    • On the left hand side, click on “View installed updates”.
    • Right click on the Update after that caused issue and click on
      “Uninstall”.
    • It will prompt for confirmation to uninstall the update, click on
      “YES” and the update will be uninstalled,
    • Restart the computer and check whether the Internet Explorer
      is working properly or not.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows crashes every morning around 6:15 AM

1. Windows crashes every morning around 6:15 AM - Similar Threads - crashes every morning

2. Windows Crashes every 15 Min

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Crashes every 15 Min: Hello everyone,I had a lenovo thinkpad T520 laptop with windows 7 and it kept crashing every 15Min so i upgraded it to windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 but it also kept crashing, i reset the windows and scanned the laptop and performed windows health check and SFC /scannnow and it...
  3. Windows Crashes every 15 Min

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Crashes every 15 Min: Hello everyone,I had a lenovo thinkpad T520 laptop with windows 7 and it kept crashing every 15Min so i upgraded it to windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 but it also kept crashing, i reset the windows and scanned the laptop and performed windows health check and SFC /scannnow and it...
  4. Windows Crashes every 15 Min

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows crashing every morning after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashing every morning after a few minutes: This has started happening since last 1 week. I don't recollect installing any new programs that could have initiated this. After starting my PC for the first time in the day, it keeps crashing after a few minutes. Sometimes, it happens multiple times in a day within few...
  6. Windows crashing every morning after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crashing every morning after a few minutes: This has started happening since last 1 week. I don't recollect installing any new programs that could have initiated this. After starting my PC for the first time in the day, it keeps crashing after a few minutes. Sometimes, it happens multiple times in a day within few...
  7. Windows crashing every morning after a few minutes

8. Computer is on every morning?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer is on every morning?: Microsoft Community I have a Lenovo T14 Gen 1 that is running Windows 10, version 2004. I started noticing that my laptop is on every morning. I initially thought that maybe it was getting hung up when shutting it off in the evening but that doesn't seem to be an issue. It...
  9. Windows Crashes Every 10-15 minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Crashes Every 10-15 minutes: Every time I try and do something that worked perfectly fine yesterday get a BSOD with the stop code memory management. I’ve never had a problem with this before. I’ve reseated my ram, didn’t fix anything. I’ve tried to run diagnostics that don’t even finish before the...
  10. Windows 10 BSOD crash every 15 minitues

Windows 10 BSOD crash every 15 minitues: Link to minidumps: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Al2MoNEAsrJkoUhQXXaRytMUPecW I've updated all my drivers and run the memory diagnostic tests without any problems. Unsure what is the exact cause....