Windows 10: Windows crashes every time the computer goes into sleep mode.

Discus and support Windows crashes every time the computer goes into sleep mode. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; The past two days any time my computer enters sleep mode it will get the blue screen and crash. Over the past two days it has happened 5 or 6 times and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Gutwrencha, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Windows crashes every time the computer goes into sleep mode.

The past two days any time my computer enters sleep mode it will get the blue screen and crash. Over the past two days it has happened 5 or 6 times and I have the mini dump files for all of them. Going to windows support had me run the sfc /scannow command but that did not fix the issue and I have the CBS log from that as well. The only thing I installed in the past two days is the Windows SDK but uninstalling that did not seem to make a difference. Any ideas as to why this is happening?The stop code I get is: System Thread Exception Not Handled

:)

Gutwrencha, Apr 23, 2021
  2. AF_1001 Win User

Ubiquity Wifi Network crash when computer goes on sleep mode

Hi,

I have my computer connected to a LAN cable on an internal network. The network is connected through a LAN cable to a UNIFI AP-AC-LR rounter. The wireless network crashes everytime the computer goes into sleep mode. IT works fine while the computer is either
    off or not in sleep mode. Also, the computer fails to restart once it goes into sleep mode so I have to switch off by pressing the power button for 10 seconds.

I've been doing research but I can not find a solution to this problem. Could you please recommend what steps to follow to solve for this problem?

Thanks in advance

AF

AF_1001, Apr 23, 2021
  3. Computer goes to Sleep mode automatically

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below if not tried already and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>System>Power & sleep.
    • In the right pane, select Never from the drop down list for
      Screen
      and Sleep.
    • Close the dialog box and check for status.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 23, 2021
  4. Windows crashes every time the computer goes into sleep mode.

computer goes into sleep mode while active

I am running Windows 10 64 bit on an HP ENVY all in one machine. My problem is ongoing for some time. The computer will randomly go into sleep mode. Keyboard or mouse will not cause it to awake. I am running a dual monitor (Dell), which does not enter
    sleep mode when the main monitor goes to sleep. To awake the HP computer I manually put the computer in sleep mode by using the accessory Dell display, wait about a minute, then hit space bar, both monitors will wake. I have run the power troubleshooter,
    checked drivers, returned the computer to HP 3 times all to no avail. If the computer goes into sleep mode normally by settings there is no problem with waking up. Any and all thoughts will be appreciated

DouglasCosentino, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

Windows crashes every time the computer goes into sleep mode.

1. Windows crashes every time the computer goes into sleep mode. - Similar Threads - crashes every computer

2. Computer goes into sleep mode, but on wakeup it shows that it crashed.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer goes into sleep mode, but on wakeup it shows that it crashed.: This PC is about a week old. I notied once when I woke it up from sleep and opening chrome, it asked me if I wanted to restore my tabs from an unexepcted shutdown. Weird. Then about a day later, I noticed this again. It's creating dump files for this every time, but I'm not...
  3. Speakers stop working every time my laptop goes into sleep mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speakers stop working every time my laptop goes into sleep mode: Pretty much the title. If I disable and re-enable the speaker under output devices then it works fine until I close it. It's basically a brand new laptop, so I don't knoww what it could be....
  4. Windows crashes once the PC goes to sleep mode

Windows crashes once the PC goes to sleep mode: I have recently bought a new Dell laptop Inspiron 14 5406 2in1 and unfortunately everytime my PC goes to sleep windows crash. I have no idea what's the reason for that... Please see drive for DMP files....
  5. every mornig my computer goes to sleep, but sleep is off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    every mornig my computer goes to sleep, but sleep is off: then start it starts and it's go direct to sleep and so on windows version 2020h2 19042.804 Sven Åke https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-mornig-my-computer-goes-to-sleep-but-sleep/86ada91d-c344-4641-9d18-43ad1ee24f43
  6. BSOD every time my computer goes to sleep?

BSOD every time my computer goes to sleep?: My computer has been getting BSOD every time it goes to sleep for the last month and I don't know what to do. I have updated drivers, but nothing seems to work. I attached a MSinfo export and the last three minidumps. There were no changes made to the computer the day the...
  7. Ubiquity Wifi Network crash when computer goes on sleep mode

Ubiquity Wifi Network crash when computer goes on sleep mode: Hi, I have my computer connected to a LAN cable on an internal network. The network is connected through a LAN cable to a UNIFI AP-AC-LR rounter. The wireless network crashes everytime the computer goes into sleep mode. IT works fine while the computer is either off or not...
  8. Asus Zenbook restarts every time it goes to sleep

Asus Zenbook restarts every time it goes to sleep: Hi there, I have an Asus Zenbook UX434F. Since about a week it restarts every time it goes to sleep after not having been used for a while. It doesn't happen when I'm using the laptop, though in the past few weeks I'm having a blue screen restart every 2 to 4 days. I ran...
  9. Blue Screen error every time my computer goes to sleep/restarts?

Blue Screen error every time my computer goes to sleep/restarts?: I've tried to read up on this online but it seems there can be many issues. I've read some things about event viewer, minidumps, etc. Do you need any of those files? The stop code given is SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED What failed: rtsuvc.sys Any help would be very...
  10. clock setting -I've had to reset time of day every time computer goes into sleep...

in Windows 10 Customization
    clock setting -I've had to reset time of day every time computer goes into sleep...: I've had to reset time of day each time computer comes out of sleep mode. Anyone else? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock-setting-ive-had-to-reset-time-of-day-every/64cefc91-a45d-4d41-a5fa-3bcbe98a0b5f