Windows 10: Windows Crashes on Login Screen

Discus and support Windows Crashes on Login Screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My desktop computer will crash once I input my password/pin code to login to my computer. Immediately to a black screen.I have taken my desktop apart,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gothix_, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Gothix_ Win User

Windows Crashes on Login Screen

My desktop computer will crash once I input my password/pin code to login to my computer. Immediately to a black screen.I have taken my desktop apart, and cleaned the dust off every component I possibly can with the utmost delicacy.I even bought a new hard drive to rule out that being faulty.I can run the computer in safe mode and log in successfully in safe mode.I can not however, seem to boot up safe mode with networking. It will default back to safe mode without networking.I have tried a clean install from an external USB. I have tried repairing from an install media USB.I have tried goin

:)

Gothix_, Oct 23, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 23, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Login Crash Loop

Hi David,

• Which screen are you referring to?
    • Are you able to login to Desktop?
    • Are you able to see the login screen?

The power icon referred in the steps is present at the login screen. If you are able to see the login screen where you enter the password to go to Desktop, then you need to follow those steps. These steps to be followed if you are able to reach to
    login screen but unable to go to Desktop.

Please provide us more information related to the issue so that we can assist you further.

Rohit Siddegowda, Oct 23, 2021
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows Crashes on Login Screen - Similar Threads - Crashes Login Screen

2. HP Omen 30l crashing to a black screen at login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Omen 30l crashing to a black screen at login screen: I don’t know whats happening with my pc but it is just simply crashing every time I try to reboot it just crashes to a black screen. I tried removing and cleaning connecting every part of the pc still the problem wont fix even tried restoring windows I am having the same...
  3. HP Omen 30l crashing to a black screen at login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Omen 30l crashing to a black screen at login screen: I don’t know whats happening with my pc but it is just simply crashing every time I try to reboot it just crashes to a black screen. I tried removing and cleaning connecting every part of the pc still the problem wont fix even tried restoring windows I am having the same...
  4. Windows crashes after login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashes after login: My PC starts up fine, I enter my pin, and then Windows crashes. I have restarted many times and every time it does one of these:- black screen with nothing on it. I can move the cursor around but can't do anything.- my desktop is there, but none of the startup programmes...
  5. Windows crashes after login

Windows crashes after login: My PC starts up fine, I enter my pin, and then Windows crashes. I have restarted many times and every time it does one of these:- black screen with nothing on it. I can move the cursor around but can't do anything.- my desktop is there, but none of the startup programmes...
  6. Windows Crashes on Login Screen

Windows Crashes on Login Screen: My desktop computer will crash once I input my password/pin code to login to my computer. Immediately to a black screen.I have taken my desktop apart, and cleaned the dust off every component I possibly can with the utmost delicacy.I even bought a new hard drive to rule out...
  7. Windows Crashes on Login Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Crashes on Login Screen: My desktop computer will crash once I input my password/pin code to login to my computer. Immediately to a black screen.I have taken my desktop apart, and cleaned the dust off every component I possibly can with the utmost delicacy.I even bought a new hard drive to rule out...
  8. Windows crashes on user login

Windows crashes on user login: I first got this issue a while ago with a Windows update but couldn't figure out how to fix it so I simply rolled back the update and tried to continue my life on an outdated system. Now months later I've finally updated again and once again have had the same issue and once...
  9. Laptop randomly crashing on login screen.

Laptop randomly crashing on login screen.: I have a Razer Blade R2 running Windows 10. Getting critical error, kernel-power event ID 41, but BugcheckCode and power timestamp both 0. My laptop occasionally crashes on the login screen, immediately after opening the lid and waking it from sleep mode. No blue screen,...
  10. Windows 10 upgrade install crashing at first login screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade install crashing at first login screen: After installing Windows 10 - on the first login screen, when I enter my password pc is freezing up, after a few seconds it fades to black and then restarts. Cannot get past this part, anyone else have this issue? The PC I'm upgrading is a Dell Inspiron laptop upgrading...