Windows 10: Windows Crashes on Shutdown

Discus and support Windows Crashes on Shutdown in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Every few weeks when I shutdown my computer, it will turn itself back on again and produce a minidump file. I have checked my Windows settings and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by TC2110, Jun 16, 2021.

1. TC2110 Win User

Windows Crashes on Shutdown

Every few weeks when I shutdown my computer, it will turn itself back on again and produce a minidump file. I have checked my Windows settings and Windows is set to restart on a crash. This crash occurs when I shutdown my computer but only once every few weeks. Each time the crash occurs, the minidump states 'VIDEO MEMORY MANAGEMENT INTERAL' as the issue, as well the bugcheck code 10e, implying the GPU driver is at fault. This has been occurring since around November last year. Since then I have had both the GPU and the power supply replaced, yet the issue still persists. I have also reinstal

:)

TC2110, Jun 16, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 16, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 16, 2021
  4. Windows Crashes on Shutdown

little cat, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows Crashes on Shutdown

1. Windows Crashes on Shutdown - Similar Threads - Crashes Shutdown

2. My PC keeps crashing, The previous system shutdown was unexpected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps crashing, The previous system shutdown was unexpected: My computer keeps either rebooting itself or going full black screen, and I have no idea why. I'm also not the most savvy so I'm not too sure what all I've tried to remedy it, except making sure everything was plugged in correctly.System model: ROG strix...
  3. My PC keeps crashing, The previous system shutdown was unexpected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps crashing, The previous system shutdown was unexpected: My computer keeps either rebooting itself or going full black screen, and I have no idea why. I'm also not the most savvy so I'm not too sure what all I've tried to remedy it, except making sure everything was plugged in correctly.System model: ROG strix...
  4. Consistent Errors Causing Shutdown, Crashes, Freezing, Hanging On my Device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consistent Errors Causing Shutdown, Crashes, Freezing, Hanging On my Device.: I purchased this laptop after a custom build pc i had built, Graphics Hardware shutdown in use and refused to start back up. Since then this laptop I had order which is an MSI Alpha 15 A4DEK has been giving me consistent blue screens, crashes, hangs, shutdowns, and freezes,...
  5. Consistent Errors Causing Shutdown, Crashes, Freezing, Hanging On my Device.

Consistent Errors Causing Shutdown, Crashes, Freezing, Hanging On my Device.: I purchased this laptop after a custom build pc i had built, Graphics Hardware shutdown in use and refused to start back up. Since then this laptop I had order which is an MSI Alpha 15 A4DEK has been giving me consistent blue screens, crashes, hangs, shutdowns, and freezes,...
  6. BSOD on shutdown/restart, crashes during media playback, malfunctioning USBs:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on shutdown/restart, crashes during media playback, malfunctioning USBs:...: Specs:Ryzen 7 1700Radeon RX 58016GB ramMSI B450 TOMAHAWK with latest biosWindows 10 22H2Having several problems with my PC that began around a month ago as mild occasional issues and have recently escalated and become worse. Not sure what has changed other than I moved and...
  7. BSOD on shutdown/restart, crashes during media playback, malfunctioning USBs:...

BSOD on shutdown/restart, crashes during media playback, malfunctioning USBs:...: Specs:Ryzen 7 1700Radeon RX 58016GB ramMSI B450 TOMAHAWK with latest biosWindows 10 22H2Having several problems with my PC that began around a month ago as mild occasional issues and have recently escalated and become worse. Not sure what has changed other than I moved and...
  8. BSOD on shutdown/restart, crashes during media playback, malfunctioning USBs:...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. My pc has been crashing whenever i shutdown for weeks now due to ntoskrnnl.exe, but none of...

My pc has been crashing whenever i shutdown for weeks now due to ntoskrnnl.exe, but none of...: I been having this issue where whenever i would turn of my pc at night I had a good chance of blue screening. I had asked a friend if they knew how to fix this and we did all the SFC/scannow, chkdsk /r /r D: updating drivers, checking memory diagnostic for a ram thing. None...
  10. My pc has been crashing whenever i shutdown for weeks now due to ntoskrnnl.exe, but none of...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc has been crashing whenever i shutdown for weeks now due to ntoskrnnl.exe, but none of...: I been having this issue where whenever i would turn of my pc at night I had a good chance of blue screening. I had asked a friend if they knew how to fix this and we did all the SFC/scannow, chkdsk /r /r D: updating drivers, checking memory diagnostic for a ram thing. None...