Windows 10: Windows crashes on user login

Discus and support Windows crashes on user login in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I first got this issue a while ago with a Windows update but couldn't figure out how to fix it so I simply rolled back the update and tried to continue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shaun_547, Oct 2, 2021.

1. Shaun_547 Win User

Windows crashes on user login

I first got this issue a while ago with a Windows update but couldn't figure out how to fix it so I simply rolled back the update and tried to continue my life on an outdated system. Now months later I've finally updated again and once again have had the same issue and once again cant figure it out myself. Whenever I log into my main user account I will have approximately 30 seconds on the account before a get a blue screen with the following error Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA What failed: cpuz_x64.sys Before the update I disabled my antivirus and most of my start-up programs in

:)

Shaun_547, Oct 2, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 2, 2021
  3. marknyy Win User
    Windows users at login

I cannot see all of my user accounts on the login screen on a new Windows 10 laptop. I have an account for my son and it does not appear as a user on the login screen. It is listed if I display the users with the CMD prompt. The only account I see is my
    account which is an admin. His account is a user. All the suggestions I've seen are not available on home edition.

marknyy, Oct 2, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Cannot Login with New User Account in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

• What exactly happens when you try to login with new user account?

• Are you getting any error message?

• Since when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to Enable
    the built in Administrator account in Windows 10, and then try to create new user account and check if it helps.

I suggest you to refer the steps below and check if it helps

• Press Windows+ X, select
      Command Prompt
      , and then click Run as Administrator.

• When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.

• At the command prompt, type net user administrator /active: yes, and then press Enter.

• Type net user administrator
      <Password>
      , and then press Enter.

Note In this command, <Password> represents the actual password that you want to set for the administrator account.

• Type exit, and then press Enter.

• Log off the current user account. And login and check whether your able to login to windows or not.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Arun B J, Oct 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows crashes on user login - Similar Threads - crashes user login

2. Windows User login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows User login: Hi, Thank you in advance for answering my question.We have a production computer that is connected to an equipment which is used by multiple users in different shifts.Sometimes the users forget to sign out of their account and leave. Windows is logging them out but is not...
  3. Windows User login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows User login: Hi, Thank you in advance for answering my question.We have a production computer that is connected to an equipment which is used by multiple users in different shifts.Sometimes the users forget to sign out of their account and leave. Windows is logging them out but is not...
  4. Windows User login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Explorer constantly crashing upon login but only for one user

Explorer constantly crashing upon login but only for one user: Hi all,We use Co-Management between SCCM and Intune.We have a user who was on Medical Leave for a few months and now that they're back, when trying to sign into the computer they used to use before going on Leave, Windows Explorer starts flashing, all you can see is the Task...
  6. Files relocated after user login crash

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files relocated after user login crash: So, I've had this computer running on this god-forsaken aberration called Windows 10 since 2018 and despite all the bugs, I've never seen something like this before. Today, when I tried to log into my user account, I noticed it was taking quite a lot of time to load and after...
  7. Files relocated after user login crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files relocated after user login crash: So, I've had this computer running on this god-forsaken aberration called Windows 10 since 2018 and despite all the bugs, I've never seen something like this before. Today, when I tried to log into my user account, I noticed it was taking quite a lot of time to load and after...
  8. Files relocated after user login crash

9. Login user

in Windows 10 Customization
    Login user: I logged in on a friends computer now my account is on his computer shows me. He wants his acct. to show up and to get rid of "Edge" as a browser. Please gig me a clue please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-user/89556bab-4e7d-4981-9a40-0bb721f8b5d7
  10. Windows 10 User Login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 User Login: Hello, I did a fresh install of Windows 10 for a friend and everything went absolutely fine. I setup a Local User account with password and a few days later decided to remove the password as that's what they wanted. When I started the laptop there was no User login required...