Windows 10: Windows crashes when attempting to load web pages

Discus and support Windows crashes when attempting to load web pages in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Up until a short time ago, I was able to use MS Edge normally, Then, on occasion, it would crash Windows when I tried to access a web page, even though... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by KyotoHakujin, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Windows crashes when attempting to load web pages

Up until a short time ago, I was able to use MS Edge normally, Then, on occasion, it would crash Windows when I tried to access a web page, even though the browser had launched with no messages or warnings.

The frequency of the crashes increased until I got fed up and installed Google Chrome. That worked fine - for a few weeks. Then it started crashing Windows just like Edge had been doing.

All other applications run normally, including heavy-duty AAA games. There are no warnings or error messages of any kind displayed at any time. Launch browser - click on link - Windows crashes. Task Manager inoperable. Hard (power switch) power off.

:)

KyotoHakujin, Aug 8, 2020

2. Building a Web Page Help

I am building a web page for my store and i admit its not my strong point. I have used Dreamweaver CS4 and the site when uploaded to the server does not show the frames i used to design the web page.

Any suggestions?

CybertechComputerz, Aug 8, 2020
  3. er_bpaul Win User
    Web page Load error_help

I have done what you have suggested. Did not work. Every thing is same "Web page Load error"

er_bpaul, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Windows crashes when attempting to load web pages

Web Page Crashes

Last month I changed OS from Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit to Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit in an attempt to improve my browsing experience and up until this day, I've had no web page crashes, so I'm reaching out to the community for tips on how I can
    eliminate web page crashes that I'm seeing within my Windows 7 arena.

Thank You.

Anthony A Capobianco, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows crashes when attempting to load web pages

1. Windows crashes when attempting to load web pages - Similar Threads - crashes attempting load

2. web pages not loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web pages not loading: My web pages are not loading. I tried on Chrome and then Edge.It was working this morning.I have cleared browser, cookies. etc. It made no difference.Any other suggestion? Thank you...
  3. web pages not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    web pages not loading: My web pages are not loading. I tried on Chrome and then Edge.It was working this morning.I have cleared browser, cookies. etc. It made no difference.Any other suggestion? Thank you...
  4. web pages not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Web-Page No longer loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web-Page No longer loading: Hello, I've recently experienced an issue where a particular website will no longer load for me on my primary PC. Also, Grammarly keeps saying that it cannot connect to the internet when using it on MS Word, these two things occurred at the same time, but I have no way of...
  6. Audio stutters when loading web pages

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio stutters when loading web pages: Hi all, I've had this issue for a while, super annoying. When watching a video on youtube, works perfect till I start loading other web pages. As soon as an ad-heavy site is loaded, the audio starts to stutter and break up, till the site is fully loaded and/or closed....
  7. web page loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web page loading: All of a sudden my web pages are loading very slow or not at all. Not that computer savy to figure it out myself. Any help will be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-page-loading/6d8bfdef-3f29-471e-9247-86e399dd1595
  8. Web pages not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Web pages not loading: Hi Some websites will not load on either Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Vivaldi. I have cleared the history and cache Tried both OpenDNS & Google DNS Full scan with Bitdefender AV, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware & Spybot Search & Destroy: nothing found Turned firewall off...
  9. Win10 not loading web-pages

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 not loading web-pages: Hello Win10 Forums! Today I have installed Win10 Pro edition and I'm currently trying it out. I have encountered this massive problem: Some web pages do not load! Some pages are completely fine (this one, facebook, stackoverflow, few other forums I visit...), but some...
  10. Slow Web Page Loading.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow Web Page Loading.: Hi all Normally when i use the net all is fine. Noticed today when i run a video convertor programme in the background the loading of web pages is extremely slow. Stop Freemake video convertor and page loading is normal speed. I assumed it was memory, did memtest and no...