Windows 10: Windows crashes when I open any browser

Discus and support Windows crashes when I open any browser in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I got a new ssd i set it up and and installed windows got chrome from edge then after setting up my account on Chrome it crashed I reinstalled windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Fakezz1211, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Windows crashes when I open any browser

I got a new ssd i set it up and and installed windows got chrome from edge then after setting up my account on Chrome it crashed I reinstalled windows multiple times and also tried doing the repair feature on windows install and got a error saying they couldn't repair it

submitted by /u/Fakezz1211
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Fakezz1211, Dec 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows crashes when I open any browser

1. Windows crashes when I open any browser - Similar Threads - crashes open browser

2. Random box showing when opening any browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random box showing when opening any browser: As the title says there is a box with green background showing when opening a browser. It will show up in any browser I open and I can actually turn it off. I dont have this box before and I dont know what the purpose of this is. I need your expertise for this one....
  3. Random box showing when opening any browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random box showing when opening any browser: As the title says there is a box with green background showing when opening a browser. It will show up in any browser I open and I can actually turn it off. I dont have this box before and I dont know what the purpose of this is. I need your expertise for this one....
  4. Random box showing when opening any browser

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. when i open any game it crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i open any game it crashes: so i have a problem with my pc and i thick its a gpu issue i had my monitor freeze and them my pc restarted then i go and get new parts and i still have this problem with the monitor when i don't play a game its runs ok no freeze or black screen when i try to play games it...
  6. when i open any game it crashes

when i open any game it crashes: so i have a problem with my pc and i thick its a gpu issue i had my monitor freeze and them my pc restarted then i go and get new parts and i still have this problem with the monitor when i don't play a game its runs ok no freeze or black screen when i try to play games it...
  7. Opera browser crashes when opening

Opera browser crashes when opening: I recently installed Opera on my computer and when I launched it, it closed immediately. Does anyone know how to fix this?Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opera-browser-crashes-when-opening/3c8a7cc7-0b49-4e85-80ed-78254a5b6ff6
  8. Windows 10 crash when opening web browsers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crash when opening web browsers: Hello,I have a problem when opening web browsers,windows just crashes, black screen comes up and only solution is to shutdown PC with button and push the button twice after few second to turn it ON.I used Chrome, uninstalled it but it didn't help, tried with Edge and same...
  9. Crash when printing on any browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Crash when printing on any browser: My occupation requires me to print many documents from the browser I am using Google Chrome. Recently, I find myself not able to print anything from the browser after I updated the latest windows version, it just keep crashing when I try printing. The stop code is...
  10. Browsers crash when opened

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browsers crash when opened: I have been having an issue with browsers on my laptop crashing and then reopening immediately with a few seconds of delay. It started with Firefox, but then I discovered that it happens with Chrome and Edge as well. It does not happen with Brave and IE however. I have tried...