Windows 10: windows crashes whenever i launch cortana

Discus and support windows crashes whenever i launch cortana in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Look for youself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m14W0ARSQU 110316 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bobber, May 15, 2018.

1. bobber Win User

windows crashes whenever i launch cortana

bobber, May 15, 2018
  2. MukuReso Win User

Cortana Crashing a Lot! windows crashes whenever i launch cortana :(

Hi!

I want to know why Cortana is crashing a lot! Whenever I press tap to hear button on cortana it crashes! I've Lumia 550 with latest updates!

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

MukuReso, May 16, 2018
  3. Cortana and launching programs

Hi there!

Try to double check if your Spotify App is installed properly. Try to do these steps to find out:

• Press Windows Key + R button on your keyboard
    • On the text field in the run command type appwiz.cpl
    • You should be able to see Spotify on the list

If your Spotify is not listed there, it can only mean that your Spotify Software has been placed on your PC by copying the whole client from a External Storage.

If your Spotify is listed on the appwiz.cpl . Try to restart your PC and check if Cortana can now launch the app instead of searching the Web.

Michael Sarno, May 16, 2018
Thema:

windows crashes whenever i launch cortana

1. windows crashes whenever i launch cortana - Similar Threads - crashes whenever launch

2. whenever i try to launch a game i face this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever i try to launch a game i face this issue: this is the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-launch-a-game-i-face-this-issue/b46cc5e5-02d8-4bce-84a2-ab1c5d5f6405
  3. whenever i try to launch a game i face this issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whenever i try to launch a game i face this issue: this is the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-launch-a-game-i-face-this-issue/b46cc5e5-02d8-4bce-84a2-ab1c5d5f6405
  4. Cortana Will No Longer Launch In Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana Will No Longer Launch In Windows 11: Hello Everyone, This morning I got this message when I try and launch MS Cortana. I read that Cortana is deprecated and will no longer be apart of Windows 11. There far does anyone know how to set up reminders in Windows 11??? what app will be replacing Cortana in Windows...
  5. Cortana Will No Longer Launch In Windows 11

Cortana Will No Longer Launch In Windows 11: Hello Everyone, This morning I got this message when I try and launch MS Cortana. I read that Cortana is deprecated and will no longer be apart of Windows 11. There far does anyone know how to set up reminders in Windows 11??? what app will be replacing Cortana in Windows...
  6. Getting this error whenever launching a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting this error whenever launching a game: So i tried booting up valorant and its keep crashing during bootup and i checked the reliability history and i keep getting this error whenever i launch valorant. I tried doing the various fixes for bad module info error but it still didnt...
  7. Cortana cant launch apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana cant launch apps: WHY ARENT U FIXING I MEAN I UPDATED IT I UPDATED PC FROM WINDOWS 10 11 IT STILL DIDNT WORKJUST FIX THAT THING IT CANT EVEN OPEN YOUR OWN APP CALLED MICROSOFT EDGE IT BINGS UP EVO OF IT CANT U FIX IT OR ATLEAST DELETE THAT SHITHEADDUDE...
  8. Cortana cant launch apps

Cortana cant launch apps: WHY ARENT U FIXING I MEAN I UPDATED IT I UPDATED PC FROM WINDOWS 10 11 IT STILL DIDNT WORKJUST FIX THAT THING IT CANT EVEN OPEN YOUR OWN APP CALLED MICROSOFT EDGE IT BINGS UP EVO OF IT CANT U FIX IT OR ATLEAST DELETE THAT SHITHEADDUDE...
  9. New gaming PC crashes and reboots whenever I launch a 3D game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New gaming PC crashes and reboots whenever I launch a 3D game: Hi everyone! I recently purchased an HP Omen 30L gaming PC. It's got Ryzen 7, 16GB Ram, and Nvidia GEForce RTX 2060 Super. Played games perfectly without any problem for a week, and then suddenly problems arise. The PC would crash and reboot whenever I launch a 3d-intense...
  10. Cortana Crash

in Cortana
    Cortana Crash: I downloaded all the updates and after installing them, cortana is always crashing whenever I speak a command. I have tried turning cortana on and off. I have also tried troubleshooting....