Windows 10: Windows crashes with bluescreen stating video driver issue while running skype

Discus and support Windows crashes with bluescreen stating video driver issue while running skype in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; while making video call on skype windows ten makes a loud beep noise for few seconds in a loop mode then hits blue screen of death.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KiranKadamKumar, May 17, 2020.

1. Windows crashes with bluescreen stating video driver issue while running skype

while making video call on skype windows ten makes a loud beep noise for few seconds in a loop mode then hits blue screen of death.

:)

KiranKadamKumar, May 17, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Skype issues

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Make sure your hardware and drivers are compatible with Windows 10
    • I suggest you to update the video drivers and check if it helps.
    • And also try to download the latest version of Skype.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 17, 2020
  3. Mary Sau Win User
    Video card driver crashing when playing games

We suggest that you rollback your driver. To do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R to open run dialog box.
    • In the dialog box window, type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    • Right click on your video card driver -> Properties ->
      Driver tab
      and select Rollback driver.
    If the issue persists, it could be better to contact the developer of the game.

Regards.

Mary Sau, May 17, 2020
  4. Windows crashes with bluescreen stating video driver issue while running skype

video playback issue after windows 10 update

Hi Mark,

Corrupted software and/or driver issues could be the reasons why you're experiencing problems when playing videos. We suggest that you try these steps, then check if the issue persists:

Feel free to update us on the result.

Rachelle Gra, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows crashes with bluescreen stating video driver issue while running skype

1. Windows crashes with bluescreen stating video driver issue while running skype - Similar Threads - crashes bluescreen stating

2. Video games crash, application crash, bluescreens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video games crash, application crash, bluescreens: Hi,six months have passed since my first issue. It's time to post it!I build a completely new PC with modern hardware. See MS-Info I can use it for office without problems, I can run Cinebench for hours, Prime 95 is no problem. I can watch YouTube, but....There are two tipes...
  3. Video games crash, application crash, bluescreens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video games crash, application crash, bluescreens: Hi,six months have passed since my first issue. It's time to post it!I build a completely new PC with modern hardware. See MS-Info I can use it for office without problems, I can run Cinebench for hours, Prime 95 is no problem. I can watch YouTube, but....There are two tipes...
  4. Driver Power State Failure bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Power State Failure bluescreen: I left some downloads running on my PC and came back to this BSOD. I've also had the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION stop code a few times in the past. Could anyone tell me how to fix this? Thanks. minidump files...
  5. Driver Power State Failure bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver Power State Failure bluescreen: I left some downloads running on my PC and came back to this BSOD. I've also had the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION stop code a few times in the past. Could anyone tell me how to fix this? Thanks. minidump files...
  6. Driver power state failure bluescreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver power state failure bluescreen: My laptop crash every day, the bluescreen show the error code "Driver Power state failure".A dump file was saved in C:\Windows\minidump. I uploaded it to https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yc8TRlGrjvO2L8Nsws5_ky48bUKlVcnM/view?usp=sharing Could you help me to solve this...
  7. BSOD Issue while using Skype

BSOD Issue while using Skype: I have a Dell Vostro 5090 that I use as my work PC. Earlier today while on a conference call via Skype, I had a BSOD reboot happen three times. Stop Code given was DPC_Watchdog_ViolationI have not ever had this issue show up before, I looked at Event Viewer and this was the...
  8. Windows Crashing Trying to Update Video Driver issue

Windows Crashing Trying to Update Video Driver issue: Hello, My computer was working fine but ever since I pulled the power plug icons would disappear and windows would lag and then I would crash. I tried factory resetting it and it led to blackscreen. I tried to clean install windows a few times and it worked at first but...
  9. Skype Video Chat crashes on Windows computer

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Video Chat crashes on Windows computer: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Many a time Skype Video Chat crashes on my Windows computer. It happens during a video call or when I turn on my laptop. In simple words Skype crashing on Windows 10. It is even more annoying when I use [...] This post Skype Video Chat crashes on Windows...
  10. Bluescreens while gaming/watching videos

Bluescreens while gaming/watching videos: Hey, Over the past few days, I've had bluescreens while playing Dota 2 and watching videos on Youtube and Crunchyroll in google chrome. Could someone please take a look at the attached files and help out? Your time is much appreciated, thanks a lot! 62932