Windows 10: Windows crashes with diffrent errors after Windows Recovery with keeping files

Discus and support Windows crashes with diffrent errors after Windows Recovery with keeping files in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Before the Windows update, my system started to crash with blue screens and different errors. Memory errors made it impossible to use browsers, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by YOUR ROCKSTAR, Apr 16, 2023.

1. Windows crashes with diffrent errors after Windows Recovery with keeping files

Before the Windows update, my system started to crash with blue screens and different errors. Memory errors made it impossible to use browsers, and different programs were crashing every 5 or 10 minutes.After I performed a Windows recovery, these errors were not fixed. Additionally, the Windows Search service started to block the use of the right mouse button I disabled it using msconfig and it fixed the issue.I tried to run "sfc /scannow", but it fails every time at 22% with the error message "Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation."I also tried to use the "di

:)

YOUR ROCKSTAR, Apr 16, 2023
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 16, 2023
  3. Harvy Win User
    Windows explorer crashing

Hi,

I am having the same problem as the OP in this thread.
    Windows Explorer crashes whenever I open my external HDD or thumb drive in explorer..

I have tried the fixes listed in the above thread and I am getting the same error message as 'ktadie' (post 16). I think this is because I am running Windows 7 Professional. Windows explorer crashes when I open my 'Films' folder on my brand new 2tb external HDD. I have about 300 .avi files in this folder and some of the .avi files are several years old.

In short I believe I need the same fix given by 'Wile E' (post 7) but updated for Windows 7 Professional.

Thanks in advance.

Harvy, Apr 16, 2023
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows crashes with diffrent errors after Windows Recovery with keeping files

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 16, 2023
Thema:

Windows crashes with diffrent errors after Windows Recovery with keeping files

1. Windows crashes with diffrent errors after Windows Recovery with keeping files - Similar Threads - crashes diffrent errors

2. I keep getting Blue Screens all the time with diffrent errors, even after reinstalling windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting Blue Screens all the time with diffrent errors, even after reinstalling windows.: Basically the question. I was getting constant BSODs in win 10 in my laptop and decided to format the ssd and make a clean windows 11 install for the same thing to keep happening. Usually after turning on but also random BSODs with diffrent errors each timeId like to know...
  3. I keep getting Blue Screens all the time with diffrent errors, even after reinstalling windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting Blue Screens all the time with diffrent errors, even after reinstalling windows.: Basically the question. I was getting constant BSODs in win 10 in my laptop and decided to format the ssd and make a clean windows 11 install for the same thing to keep happening. Usually after turning on but also random BSODs with diffrent errors each timeId like to know...
  4. Windows crashes with diffrent errors after Windows Recovery with keeping files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashes with diffrent errors after Windows Recovery with keeping files: Before the Windows update, my system started to crash with blue screens and different errors. Memory errors made it impossible to use browsers, and different programs were crashing every 5 or 10 minutes.After I performed a Windows recovery, these errors were not fixed....
  5. Windows crashes with diffrent errors after Windows Recovery with keeping files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows crashes with diffrent errors after Windows Recovery with keeping files: Before the Windows update, my system started to crash with blue screens and different errors. Memory errors made it impossible to use browsers, and different programs were crashing every 5 or 10 minutes.After I performed a Windows recovery, these errors were not fixed....
  6. Windows 11 Recovery options after a crash with File History and OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Recovery options after a crash with File History and OneDrive: What are the Windows 11 Recovery options after a crash if you use File History or OneDrive backup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-recovery-options-after-a-crash-with/e97b2c6c-e7d1-4410-b534-065fd93aab8c
  7. Windows 11 Recovery options after a crash with File History and OneDrive

Windows 11 Recovery options after a crash with File History and OneDrive: What are the Windows 11 Recovery options after a crash if you use File History or OneDrive backup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-recovery-options-after-a-crash-with/e97b2c6c-e7d1-4410-b534-065fd93aab8c
  8. Windows File Explorer keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows File Explorer keeps crashing: My laptop has one issue which is quite troublesome. Whenever I open the windows file explorer it works perfectly fine but then just as I try to delete, rename or move a file or do any other action, the windows file explorer stops responding. I have to close the application...
  9. Windows thinks in a diffrent country

Windows thinks in a diffrent country: https://imgur.com/ElPGrm2 windows thinks im in a diffrent country, im in ireland. iv checked on another pc a mac and my phone. they show my correct location. im not usuing a VPN. all my region settings etc are fine so its not my ISP, jus this Windows 10 PC...
  10. Recover Files After Windows System Crash

Recover Files After Windows System Crash: System Crash is the most unfortunate event that occurs in windows. The cause of system crash could be virus attacks, corrupt file or unorganised structure. There is not a definite criteria for Windows files loss. But we should find a method to retrieve the lost files after...