Windows 10: Windows Crashes

Discus and support Windows Crashes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Version:2004 OS Build: 19041.508 Hi everyone I'm completely stuck & need some help to narrow a problem down. If I use X-Plane flight simulator... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by shipwreck, Oct 2, 2020.

1. shipwreck Win User

Windows Crashes

Version:2004 OS Build: 19041.508
    Hi everyone I'm completely stuck & need some help to narrow a problem down.

If I use X-Plane flight simulator everything is fine. If I use Microsoft Flight Simulator & try to load a flight, not only does the sim crash but the whole computer. On occasion, it will also knock out my monitor as well. I have to unplug & plug back in the power to use it again.

I have tested the RAM and they passed. I downloaded a program to test my Graphics card, it went well, no crashes. The card is running at around 70-80c when working hard.

What else should I be looking at? I have run out of ideas. If it was just the sim crashing to desktop I wouldn't be asking here, I realise that. Something else is going on! Thanks everyone

:)

shipwreck, Oct 2, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 2, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 2, 2020
  4. Windows Crashes

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows Crashes

1. Windows Crashes - Similar Threads - Crashes

2. My laptop shows these two errors. Applications also crash frequently. Is this a HDD problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop shows these two errors. Applications also crash frequently. Is this a HDD problem?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kurokoro1012 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jh4ujp/my_laptop_shows_these_two_errors_applications/
  3. chrome crashed into BOSD, now my laptop can't boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    chrome crashed into BOSD, now my laptop can't boot: i have a dell inspiron, 5770. i was watching a show earlier when chrome suddenly froze, then the laptop BSOD'd. i tried to restart, and it went to another blue screen that said 'recovery, your pc couldn't restart properly' with the error code 0xc0000001. i tried entering...
  4. Windows 10 Freeze/Crash after Cold Boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Freeze/Crash after Cold Boot: I have been having these problem for a couple of weeks now and it is very consistent. Everyday when II turn the computer for the first time it always crashes after 1 few minutes consistently and after I hard reset it, it runs fine. So far I have tried the following method I...
  5. explorer.exe ntdll.dll crash

explorer.exe ntdll.dll crash: can someone please help, explorer.exe keeps crashing and restarting. here's the error details from the event viewer. Faulting application name: Explorer.EXE, version: 10.0.19041.546, time stamp: 0x89ce2e55 Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.19041.546, time...
  6. New Windows 10 install keeps crashing on start up

New Windows 10 install keeps crashing on start up: Hi all, I was gifted a 2015 built high end PC that only needed an SSD to run. I installed the SSD, installed Windows 10 via USB, downloaded chrome, Steam, Norton Security, and LoL. Starting playing games to see how it ran. After exiting any game, everything stops working,...
  7. Mysterious near-crash

Mysterious near-crash: Upon restarting, my Win10 computer slowed to a near standstill, affecting such major programs as Firefox and Outlook. The data for one browser extension and one program Phrase Express was completely gone. Ultimately everything returned to normal, as far as I could see, except...
  8. Computer crashing during GPU load.

Computer crashing during GPU load.: AMD RYZEN 5 2600X 3.6GHZ 32.0 GB DDR5 RAM AMD radeon 5700 AMD 580X MSI X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI MOTHERBOARD THERMALTAKE SMART 700W ATX POWER SUPPLY I have been dealing with my computer crashing when the GPU is under load. I have tried switching different GPUs to try and...
  9. Enabling 3d display mode crashed video driver. Restarting video driver enabled 3d mode,...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enabling 3d display mode crashed video driver. Restarting video driver enabled 3d mode,...: @Microsoft / @support -- I am writing this complaint and solution to help others, but also to inform MS of a major problem with a basic Windows setting that was fairly difficult to fix. If someone can help make sure that the correct eyes at Microsoft see this, that would...
  10. Random game flickers and crashes

Random game flickers and crashes: So when play any gamethis is Driver San Francisco, over time these things happen, it like flickers, and sometimes it just freezes. And when I play Minecraft it also does that and crashes.[ATTACH]...