Windows Crashes

Discus and support Windows Crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was just surfing online and suddenly, windows 10 crashed. I had to reinstall windows since I couldn't even boot to it. I reinstalled it (I also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Maor Jobi, Jul 12, 2018 at 8:32 AM.

1. Maor Jobi Win User

Windows Crashes

I was just surfing online and suddenly, windows 10 crashed.

I had to reinstall windows since I couldn't even boot to it.

I reinstalled it (I also wiped everything in the hard disk ftr) and it still kept crashing.

I tried to install an older version of windows (windows 7) but still... crashing...

It succeeds to boot to the OS but after several minutes it just crashes.

Help?

:)

2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

3. Easy Rhino Win User
    all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

4. exodusprime1337 Win User

Windows Crashes

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 12, 2018 at 8:59 AM
Thema:

Windows Crashes

1. Windows Crashes - Similar Threads - Crashes

2. FSX keeps crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FSX keeps crashing: I have Microsoft FSX Deluxe Edition with the sp2 update. The game keeps crashing before a flight or a hour in. I never had this problem umtil I upgraded to windows 10' Here is the crash report; Version=1 EventType=APPCRASH EventTime=131762301668069881 ReportType=2 Consent=1...
  3. All my apps are crashing and my screen keeps going black !! help me

All my apps are crashing and my screen keeps going black !! help me: I'm trying to reset my tablet but I don't have to storage to do it !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/all-my-apps-are-crashing-and-my-screen-keeps-going/e6a5bdad-64da-405c-bc6f-10b4b91782eb
  4. Display Adapter Competing With Microsft Basic Display Leads to Crashes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display Adapter Competing With Microsft Basic Display Leads to Crashes: Display Driver Issue. I have an HP desktop, kind of old. I'm using Windows 10. I am supposed to be using an AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series display adapter. However, when it is enabled, it seems to be competing with Microsoft Basic Display. I get a black screen when AMD is enabled....
  5. laptop crashing

laptop crashing: my hp laptop keeps crashing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/laptop-crashing/a7f19f27-b5dd-4baf-a1f3-b3da41af5e04
  6. fortnite crashing when i start to run it first time

fortnite crashing when i start to run it first time: so I was playing normal until the first time I try to run it crashes and the second time it's fine I do not know what's going on and I need help with it...
  7. Windows Update Caused Forza Motorsport 7 Installation to Crash-- Memory still taken up

Windows Update Caused Forza Motorsport 7 Installation to Crash-- Memory still taken up: I recently purchased Forza Motorsport 7 for Windows 10. Initially, the download was proceeding as expected. However, somewhere near the end of the download (~95% download complete) or the installation, an update and restart for my Surface Pro caused the installation to crash....
  8. 1803 update crashes every few hours system service exception

1803 update crashes every few hours system service exception: Laptop is 5 month old. Windows 10 pro x64. Never had a problem before 1803. I was stupid enough to delete old OS, so no roll back for me......
  9. Internet Explorer crashed yesterday.

Internet Explorer crashed yesterday.: How do I restore IE 11 on Windows 10 home 64 bit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/internet-explorer-crashed-yesterday/d8cf021c-e025-4bd4-a6da-d3d4aacb5cb5
  10. need help-Screen Crashing and totally messed up frames.

need help-Screen Crashing and totally messed up frames.: Hey guys. my uncle has an hp probook 4540s laptop which he has used for about four years now. but recently the screen started to show scattered and misplaced frames. earlier he had windows 7 installed but after the screen started to scatter he installed windows 10 and the...