Windows 10: Windows Crashes

Discus and support Windows Crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was just surfing online and suddenly, windows 10 crashed. I had to reinstall windows since I couldn't even boot to it. I reinstalled it (I also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Maor Jobi, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Maor Jobi Win User

Windows Crashes

I was just surfing online and suddenly, windows 10 crashed.

I had to reinstall windows since I couldn't even boot to it.

I reinstalled it (I also wiped everything in the hard disk ftr) and it still kept crashing.

I tried to install an older version of windows (windows 7) but still... crashing...

It succeeds to boot to the OS but after several minutes it just crashes.

Help?

:)

Maor Jobi, Jul 12, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 12, 2018
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Windows Crashes

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows Crashes

1. Windows Crashes - Similar Threads - Crashes

2. People App crashes when editing contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    People App crashes when editing contacts: If I try to edit existing contacts in the People app it just closes. I can select a contact, and select the 'edit' button. When I hit the + symbol to e.g add a new phone number, People freezes for a few seconds and then closes. There is no error message....
  3. Microsoft Security Essentials - Log indicates it keeps crashing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Security Essentials - Log indicates it keeps crashing: Hello, I started up my PC/Windows 7 64-bit tonight and since then Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE) seems to keep crashing. I uninstalled MSE then re-installed it, but still the same issue. Each time it stops I try to restart it then crashes. Here are some of the...
  4. crashed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    crashed: My computer shows the HP sign and then it tells me the something happens and it starts to do a system check and after that, it goes to a black screen with something I have to type and it asks me if I have a disk or a drive for the backup. Is there anything I can download on...
  5. Can't right click .exes, explorer crashes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't right click .exes, explorer crashes.: Hi, I've been having this issue since yesterday. When I try to open the context menu for an executable to, let´s say, launch it as administrator, the cursor appears as loading and the context menu won't appear. I can right-click folders and images, my problem seems to be only...
  6. error code ? windows 10 - lenovo laptop crashes every few days out of nowhere

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error code ? windows 10 - lenovo laptop crashes every few days out of nowhere: hi All! this is the error message that comes up in the reliability report -- would anyone be able to offer some suggestions? My computer novice brain doesn't know how to interpret this -- Thanks SOOO MUCH: Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date...
  7. Microsoft Store Games Crash When Installed On SSD

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Games Crash When Installed On SSD: Hi! Thanks for reading. When I install any Microsoft Store game on my SSD the games crash. I've tried Sea Of Thieves and Forza Horizon 4. Both go to a black screen and shut down. Other games (Origin, Steam, etc work all the time). Besides that, when i download them on...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection keeps crashing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection keeps crashing.: Frequently during a Solitaire game the busy icon appears for a few seconds before the game shuts down completely. On restart the game continues from almost the same point. The crashes have only started recently (latest Windows update?) Following posted advice I ran the...
  9. Hard Crash Live kernel event 144

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hard Crash Live kernel event 144: First post, my computer has crashed in specific pc games (AC odyssey and BF5). I bought a new graphics card and problem still persists: sfc /scannow done; registry clean done; ram test semi-done (pulling out ram worth a try); windows virus scan done; check disk done. I will...
  10. Microsoft Photos keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos keeps crashing: Hi, The photos app keeps crashing. I'm using an up to date version of Windows 10. I have tried to repair and reset the app. If I open the app from the start menu, it crashes immediately. If I try to open a photo, I get this error: File system error (-2147219196)...