Windows 10: Windows Crashes

Discus and support Windows Crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was just surfing online and suddenly, windows 10 crashed. I had to reinstall windows since I couldn't even boot to it. I reinstalled it (I also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Maor Jobi, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Maor Jobi Win User

Windows Crashes

I was just surfing online and suddenly, windows 10 crashed.

I had to reinstall windows since I couldn't even boot to it.

I reinstalled it (I also wiped everything in the hard disk ftr) and it still kept crashing.

I tried to install an older version of windows (windows 7) but still... crashing...

It succeeds to boot to the OS but after several minutes it just crashes.

Help?

:)

Maor Jobi, Jul 12, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Easy Rhino Win User
    all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 12, 2018
  4. exodusprime1337 Win User

Windows Crashes

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows Crashes

1. Windows Crashes - Similar Threads - Crashes

2. Website crashing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Website crashing: I was testing this website of a furniture company: https://www.surplusfurniture.com/ . It is crashing every time I open it on my windows PC. I'm using HP EliteBook 840. I don't know if it's the OS or the device. It works fine on Macbook, iPhone and the android device. Is...
  3. Browser and Applications Keep Crashing After CHKDSK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browser and Applications Keep Crashing After CHKDSK: Hello, Recently I've noticed that my PC was performing slowly and saw that my DISK Usage was constantly at 100% for extended periods of time, especially when I open a Game / Application. After some research on how to fix this problem I came across a possible solution in...
  4. Can't Install Update, Edge Crashes, Start Menu Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't Install Update, Edge Crashes, Start Menu Issues: Hello, I am unable to install a certain update, and it may be affecting the ability to update in other ways as well. This is the message I see in the Windows Update window: 2018-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4464218) - Error...
  5. my email crashed again (as it did yesterday, and i fixed it temporarily) what do i do?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my email crashed again (as it did yesterday, and i fixed it temporarily) what do i do?: email center crashed what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/my-email-crashed-again-as-it-did-yesterday-and-i/9de50106-6a4b-4dfd-9d7e-d5d66c69a900
  6. New Firefox bug can crash the browser and freeze the operating system

in Windows 10 News
    New Firefox bug can crash the browser and freeze the operating system: Mozilla Firefox is one of the popular web browsers that is getting significant improvements with every update. It turns out that there’s a weird bug that can crash the browser and freeze the operating system. The browser would crash or freeze only when a website has a file...
  7. Strange Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange Crash: I just had a strange system crash when I powered up my PC from sleep mode. I had been stressing the GPU (4GB RAdeon RX550) prior to it being asleep playing GTA Online on Steam. The strange part is: 1. I come home, power up the machine, and my lock screen showed fine....
  8. WINDOWS 10 CRASH

WINDOWS 10 CRASH: It happened once that I failed to shut down my laptop the proper way, as in I just closed the screen. When I opened it the next day, it started to crash. There was quite a long delay in opening it, and a dialog box appears that says like"windows not responding. The program...
  9. PC Crashes

PC Crashes: When I Run The Tencent Buddy Emulator. My PC crashed .it says Your pc ran in to a problem needs to be repared... & then collecting error info ... Windows version -1803 september update. x64 bit I have tried Nox emulator also but same problem occures... plz help me fix...
  10. windows 10 crashes google chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 crashes google chrome: Help to fix this problem please, please note I have dementia so I am a bit slow. Ta https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/windows-10-crashes-google-chrome/beb31a2a-bdba-4edc-acfc-0415028e8e49