Windows 10: Windows Crashes

Discus and support Windows Crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was just surfing online and suddenly, windows 10 crashed. I had to reinstall windows since I couldn't even boot to it. I reinstalled it (I also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Maor Jobi, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Maor Jobi Win User

Windows Crashes

I was just surfing online and suddenly, windows 10 crashed.

I had to reinstall windows since I couldn't even boot to it.

I reinstalled it (I also wiped everything in the hard disk ftr) and it still kept crashing.

I tried to install an older version of windows (windows 7) but still... crashing...

It succeeds to boot to the OS but after several minutes it just crashes.

Help?

:)

Maor Jobi, Jul 12, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 12, 2018
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Windows Crashes

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows Crashes

1. Windows Crashes - Similar Threads - Crashes

2. Windows 10 and Continuously Available File Shares/ Offline network drive crashes explorer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 and Continuously Available File Shares/ Offline network drive crashes explorer.: Hi all, I have run into a problem deploying Windows 10 in a corporate network. We have a fileserver cluster, and the file shares are set to continuously available on a Server 2012 R2 server cluster. We have mapped network drives to several file shares on this cluster....
  3. Computer crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crash: I dropped my computer and now it is on a strange loop that won't let me fix the problem. When I turn the computer it is the blue screen of death but it offers me keyboard layouts so I choose us. Then it allows me to either shut off the computer or go into advanced options. I...
  4. Frequent App crashing, and BSOD's.

Frequent App crashing, and BSOD's.: Hello, I have this issue now for 3 days and I have been trying to troubleshoot, I even contacted microsoft chat support and had a remote session, but they couldn't fix it, I'm still waiting for another session from a higher level of support, but it seems that they already...
  5. Paint 3D Crashing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D Crashing?: Hello, So in the past, I would go onto Paint 3D and it will pull up as normal, but now when I click on the app it will pull up the app screen then just crash...I tried resetting it, restarting my computer and trying it, and even going onto the store to install it again. I...
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition does the infamous Mojang crash after reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition does the infamous Mojang crash after reinstalling Windows 10: Recently I had some issues with my computer. It wouldn't start up (I got stuck in some sort of a boot loop) so I had to reinstall the whole OS. I was in the middle of working on an important school assignment, so I chose to keep all my files. I performed the reinstallation...
  7. Help analyze crash Win 10

Help analyze crash Win 10: Hi , all of a sudden I got random BSOD. I cant figure out whats the cause of this. I got a few minidumps from the crashes. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0wc9u80yqiwxy0a/AABo9ZhGVOPnyKnx7c9HbKwba?dl=0 Any help much appriciated / Johan...
  8. New Windows 10 build - Random crashes/reboots

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    New Windows 10 build - Random crashes/reboots: Hello, I have just built myself a new Z370 system and very happy with the system itself but now I find (without knowing) that the Z370 system is windows 10 only and this has come as a shock. I am getting random reboots and it is basically driving me crazy. I game in vr...
  9. Microsoft News App Crashes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft News App Crashes: My Microsoft News App opens for a second then crashes please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-news-app-crashes/4398abba-0d63-4289-b86b-add86099b5e7
  10. PC crashes - Kernel Power 41 (63)

PC crashes - Kernel Power 41 (63): Recently I've been frequently experiencing a crash on my pc. Its been happening for the longest time but only rarely, but now its almost 4 times a day and its infuriating as I've been unable to fix it from any other discussions ive been able to find here. Many thanks for...