Windows 10: Windows crashing 1-2 times a day

Discus and support Windows crashing 1-2 times a day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer has been crashing daily for the past month. just during random times. sometimes when I an Surfing the Web, Writing an email or even when it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Matthew La Brie, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Windows crashing 1-2 times a day

My computer has been crashing daily for the past month. just during random times. sometimes when I an Surfing the Web, Writing an email or even when it is sleeping.

The past details are just from today.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff801534fa320. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 8d348e51-7cd3-45eb-9412-34ec4770c039.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000a0 0x000000000000010a, 0x000000000000000a, 0xffffe50351aaab90, 0xffffffffc0000001. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\012021-10140-01.dmp. Report Id: 67c332d9-e9bd-40fe-9e36-afd362c87afe.

The minidump zip is here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjiscHB1tJEt9nuIh3U8qoZVLrEh?e=7CUNXx

Thanks you in advance.

:)

Matthew La Brie, Jan 20, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 20, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 20, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows crashing 1-2 times a day

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows crashing 1-2 times a day :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows crashing 1-2 times a day

1. Windows crashing 1-2 times a day - Similar Threads - crashing times

2. Hello my computer crashes and makes a noise it happens at random times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello my computer crashes and makes a noise it happens at random times: Hello I am having issues with my pc it crashes at random times. I have dump file listed below. "C:\Users\nickb\OneDrive\Desktop\031824-9859-01.dmp"...
  3. Hello my computer crashes and makes a noise it happens at random times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello my computer crashes and makes a noise it happens at random times: Hello I am having issues with my pc it crashes at random times. I have dump file listed below. "C:\Users\nickb\OneDrive\Desktop\031824-9859-01.dmp"...
  4. New Pc is reading **** active time 100%, crashes, and is very slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Pc is reading **** active time 100%, crashes, and is very slow.: At first it was a constant 100%, I have turned sysmain off and have followed steps from multiple sources like turning startup programs off running sfc and ive recovered my pc. Sometimes its 100% on **** c and starts to use my disk d, now it hits 100 and drops but it happens a...
  5. New Pc is reading **** active time 100%, crashes, and is very slow.

New Pc is reading **** active time 100%, crashes, and is very slow.: At first it was a constant 100%, I have turned sysmain off and have followed steps from multiple sources like turning startup programs off running sfc and ive recovered my pc. Sometimes its 100% on **** c and starts to use my disk d, now it hits 100 and drops but it happens a...
  6. Applications crashing from time to time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Applications crashing from time to time.: Hello,I have a problem for last a few weeks. Time after time when I play games, they crash out of nowhere. Screen freezes, audio stops playing and than the whole game is closed. Everything works fine after the crash. I have tried total clean reinstal of Windows. check SSD...
  7. Applications crashing from time to time.

Applications crashing from time to time.: Hello,I have a problem for last a few weeks. Time after time when I play games, they crash out of nowhere. Screen freezes, audio stops playing and than the whole game is closed. Everything works fine after the crash. I have tried total clean reinstal of Windows. check SSD...
  8. PLs help urgently!!! My laptop started crashing several times when tried to start up after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLs help urgently!!! My laptop started crashing several times when tried to start up after...: I have a problem. laptop started crashing several times when tries to startup after turning of the screen or going to sleep mode. Link to the dump files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HXDzmgTY-G28VNRaPjAYgKmPSG2v57dQ/view?usp=sharingPLs help urgently!!!...
  9. PLs help urgently!!! My laptop started crashing several times when tried to start up after...

PLs help urgently!!! My laptop started crashing several times when tried to start up after...: I have a problem. laptop started crashing several times when tries to startup after turning of the screen or going to sleep mode. Link to the dump files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HXDzmgTY-G28VNRaPjAYgKmPSG2v57dQ/view?usp=sharingPLs help urgently!!!...
  10. Why is my computer crashing all the time?

Why is my computer crashing all the time?: I've had this computer for a few years now, and it has always had a bad problem with crashing. I recently discovered I could look at the crash logs, and there were a few different critical events, but I don't understand them. Is anyone able to tell me what they mean? This is...