Windows 10: Windows crashing a lot when teams is open

Discus and support Windows crashing a lot when teams is open in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My windows is crashing for a few days whenever my Microsoft teams is in a meeting. As soon as I move my mouse after a bit of time in teams my dell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Yatharth Sharma #, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Windows crashing a lot when teams is open

My windows is crashing for a few days whenever my Microsoft teams is in a meeting. As soon as I move my mouse after a bit of time in teams my dell laptop crashes. Please help me.My Laptop SpecificationsWindows crashing a lot when teams is open :Device name Yatharth-Windows Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-1005G1 CPU @ 1.20GHz 1.19 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.77 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display My Windows Specifications:Edition Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 21H1 Installed on ‎5/‎25/‎2021 OS build 19043.1237

:)

Yatharth Sharma #, Sep 15, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

QuickBooks crash while opening data file

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned that after Windows and QuickBooks update whenever you open a data file in QuickBooks, it crashes. We would like to know if any other programs are crashing apart from QuickBooks.

I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Repair QuickBooks

I suggest you to try repairing QuickBooks and then open data file in it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and click on
      OK
    3. Look for QuickBooks application from the list, right click on it and select
      Repair.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the repair process.

If repairing QuickBooks didn’t fix the issue, please refer Method 2.

Method 2: Open Sample data file

You can try opening a Sample data file in QuickBooks and check if QuickBooks crash. If QuickBooks didn’t crash while opening Sample data file, I suspect that the data file that you are trying to open is causing the crash. In this case, I suggest you
    to contact the
    QuickBooks support
    team.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 15, 2021
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 15, 2021
  4. Windows crashing a lot when teams is open

MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

Windows crashing a lot when teams is open

1. Windows crashing a lot when teams is open - Similar Threads - crashing lot teams

2. Microsoft Teams Crashes or Drops when Laptop is Charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Teams Crashes or Drops when Laptop is Charging: For several months, have been having a frustrating problem where I get dropped from Microsoft Teams -- but ONLY when sharing my screen. I thought it was a patch or some other configuration change that caused it. I've uninstalled Teams, re-installed it and it has not resolved...
  3. Microsoft Teams Crashes or Drops when Laptop is Charging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Teams Crashes or Drops when Laptop is Charging: For several months, have been having a frustrating problem where I get dropped from Microsoft Teams -- but ONLY when sharing my screen. I thought it was a patch or some other configuration change that caused it. I've uninstalled Teams, re-installed it and it has not resolved...
  4. Microsoft Teams Crashes or Drops when Laptop is Charging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC crashes a lot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes a lot: I built my PC about 8 months ago and ever since it has been randomly crashing whenever I play video games and sometimes during zoom calls or other programs. The crashes used to be less frequent but theyve been getting worse and updating drivers doesnt seem to fix anything....
  6. PC crashes a lot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes a lot: I built my PC about 8 months ago and ever since it has been randomly crashing whenever I play video games and sometimes during zoom calls or other programs. The crashes used to be less frequent but theyve been getting worse and updating drivers doesnt seem to fix anything....
  7. PC crashes a lot

8. PDF in Teams not opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF in Teams not opening: Hi TeamI am unable to open PDF in teams. 1Its not the file, the file exists and can be downloaded2 the file opens via Sharepoint3 I have adobe installed on local pc4 All PDF's are doing the same.RegardsGerhardt...
  9. Black screen when teams ans word are open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen when teams ans word are open: Hi, I have a problem with my pc, when I have teams and word OR word and a lot of window open, my screen turn black for 1 second and then come back at normal I think this happens when I move the cursor I verified the pilots are updated When the gestionnary control is open and...
  10. Lots of pc crashing

Lots of pc crashing: At the start of November I recently upgraded my PC, I changed out my Motherboard, CPU, Ram. and kept everything else. it started off slow about 2 weeks after I started getting crashing no blue screen. The screen just goes black and the computer restarts some days its really...