Windows 10: Windows crashing a lot when teams is open

Discus and support Windows crashing a lot when teams is open in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My windows is crashing for a few days whenever my Microsoft teams is in a meeting. As soon as I move my mouse after a bit of time in teams my dell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Yatharth Sharma #, Sep 15, 2021 at 2:07 AM.

1. Windows crashing a lot when teams is open

My windows is crashing for a few days whenever my Microsoft teams is in a meeting. As soon as I move my mouse after a bit of time in teams my dell laptop crashes. Please help me.My Laptop SpecificationsWindows crashing a lot when teams is open :Device name Yatharth-Windows Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-1005G1 CPU @ 1.20GHz 1.19 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.77 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display My Windows Specifications:Edition Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 21H1 Installed on ‎5/‎25/‎2021 OS build 19043.1237

:)

Yatharth Sharma #, Sep 15, 2021 at 2:07 AM
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

QuickBooks crash while opening data file

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned that after Windows and QuickBooks update whenever you open a data file in QuickBooks, it crashes. We would like to know if any other programs are crashing apart from QuickBooks.

I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Repair QuickBooks

I suggest you to try repairing QuickBooks and then open data file in it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and click on
      OK
    3. Look for QuickBooks application from the list, right click on it and select
      Repair.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the repair process.

If repairing QuickBooks didn’t fix the issue, please refer Method 2.

Method 2: Open Sample data file

You can try opening a Sample data file in QuickBooks and check if QuickBooks crash. If QuickBooks didn’t crash while opening Sample data file, I suspect that the data file that you are trying to open is causing the crash. In this case, I suggest you
    to contact the
    QuickBooks support
    team.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

4. Windows crashing a lot when teams is open

MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Sep 15, 2021 at 2:10 AM
Thema:

Windows crashing a lot when teams is open

1. Windows crashing a lot when teams is open - Similar Threads - crashing lot teams

2. Windows crashed a lot with black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows crashed a lot with black screen: my win10 started one day to crash with black screen and some kind of blinking (screen change the kind of black, or turning of and on) it happen about one time in a day. im suspecting it started right after windows auto updated the nvidia driver. is there any way i can...
  3. Black screen when teams ans word are open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen when teams ans word are open: Hi, I have a problem with my pc, when I have teams and word OR word and a lot of window open, my screen turn black for 1 second and then come back at normal I think this happens when I move the cursor I verified the pilots are updated When the gestionnary control is open and...
  4. Browsers crash when opened

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browsers crash when opened: I have been having an issue with browsers on my laptop crashing and then reopening immediately with a few seconds of delay. It started with Firefox, but then I discovered that it happens with Chrome and Edge as well. It does not happen with Brave and IE however. I have tried...
  5. Lots of pc crashing

Lots of pc crashing: At the start of November I recently upgraded my PC, I changed out my Motherboard, CPU, Ram. and kept everything else. it started off slow about 2 weeks after I started getting crashing no blue screen. The screen just goes black and the computer restarts some days its really...
  6. a lot of blue screen crashes

a lot of blue screen crashes: I had a lot of this crashes this month and its really frustrating people told me to Enable Driver Verifier but the last time I did it I wasn't able to access my pc at all is there anything else I can do? minidump files:...
  7. Minesweeper crashes when opening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minesweeper crashes when opening.: So I installed minesweeper a year ago and it was working fine. But I tried to open it today and it shows Microsoft Minesweeper then closes. I don't know the problem. No updates and everything is up to date. What is the problem?...
  8. Crashing When opening apps

Crashing When opening apps: When I try to launch fortnite, or when I fullscreen powerpoint, my laptop crashes. I get the error message system thread exception not handled. It used to work fine before though. and a nivida gtx[ATTACH]...
  9. Windows store keeps crashing when opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows store keeps crashing when opening: Since the last update, windows store all of the sudden won't restart. Any tips on how to make it work again? [img] 22118
  10. Windows 10 crashes when opening explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 crashes when opening explorer: i think it happens when i stress out my pc too much, but the thing is, it seems that even opening explorer (mycomputer, other folders) triggers it, and i dont think that should happen. when it does, it keeps rebooting, sometimes for 20 minutes. it doesnt get to the windows...