Windows 10: Windows crashing after clicking PERFORMANCE tab under Task Manager

Discus and support Windows crashing after clicking PERFORMANCE tab under Task Manager in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Windows Community folks Windows 10 keeps crashing after I click Performance TAB in Task Manager. It crashes the windows going into the infamous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JaspreetSingh84, May 3, 2020.

1. Windows crashing after clicking PERFORMANCE tab under Task Manager

Hello Windows Community folks

Windows 10 keeps crashing after I click Performance TAB in Task Manager. It crashes the windows going into the infamous Green screen with reason- Windows preview build failed. I have tried several debug options like cmd SFC Scan, DISM.

I have not specifically touched registry keys as I am afraid I will end up breaking something else.

What options do I have? Please suggest.

Thanks
    J

:)

JaspreetSingh84, May 3, 2020

2. task manager performance tab

I use Windows 10 1809 with latest update. my laptop asus x556ur core i3 with 4gb ram and 2 gb Nvidia gpu. my task manager performance tab is missing gpu process tab. no intel nor Nvidia . I have ran sfc scan ,tried every option of task manager . it was
    there before . I'm also a gamer. the gpu performance is missing . it's gone .

please help me .

my direct x is 12 and everything is up to date . please help me

IjasAhmed026, May 3, 2020
  3. Task manager doesn't update resources on real time

Hi,

It's possible that the Performance window in your Task Manager has been paused. For us to verify this, let's verify if it's really paused or set to a normal speed. Please follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the task bar and click Task Manager.
    • In the Task Manager window, click the Performance tab.
    • At the top, click View.
    • Navigate to Update speed. If it's paused, then click
      Normal. Your Performance tab should now be working.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 3, 2020
  4. Windows crashing after clicking PERFORMANCE tab under Task Manager

Windows 10 Task Manager Crashing

For further resolution to your task manager crashing issue, we suggest that you perform a
    clean boot. It will help you determine if there is a third-party program/app that is causing the issue. It could be some other applications or programs. To do this, see this
    link, and follow the steps/instructions.

Your reply is most important to us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Michael Gall, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows crashing after clicking PERFORMANCE tab under Task Manager

1. Windows crashing after clicking PERFORMANCE tab under Task Manager - Similar Threads - crashing clicking PERFORMANCE

2. Task Manager crashes after right clicking in details tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager crashes after right clicking in details tab: Hi, I'm terming this the same as this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-keeps-crashing-after-right-clicking/41d541e5-4e6c-4007-9787-8ef8e6beb971because I'm having the same issue, however I noticed in his screenshot it listed the faulting...
  3. Task Manager crashes after right clicking in details tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager crashes after right clicking in details tab: Hi, I'm terming this the same as this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-keeps-crashing-after-right-clicking/41d541e5-4e6c-4007-9787-8ef8e6beb971because I'm having the same issue, however I noticed in his screenshot it listed the faulting...
  4. Task Manager Performance Tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager Performance Tab: Windows 11 22H2 22621.1702 Retail OEM VersionQuestion is in Task Manager-> Performance I can see the temperature of my GPU...Why can't it show the temperature of my CPU?...
  5. Task Manager Performance Tab

Task Manager Performance Tab: Windows 11 22H2 22621.1702 Retail OEM VersionQuestion is in Task Manager-> Performance I can see the temperature of my GPU...Why can't it show the temperature of my CPU?...
  6. Task Manager crashes with C0000005 when I click Performance tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager crashes with C0000005 when I click Performance tab: Task Manager crashes with C0000005 when I click Performance tab in Windows 10. Happens every time.Here is the crash report. How do I locate the fix for this?SourceTask ManagerSummaryStopped workingDate‎3/‎26/‎2022 10:11StatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path:...
  7. Task Manager crashes with C0000005 when I click Performance tab

Task Manager crashes with C0000005 when I click Performance tab: Task Manager crashes with C0000005 when I click Performance tab in Windows 10. Happens every time.Here is the crash report. How do I locate the fix for this?SourceTask ManagerSummaryStopped workingDate‎3/‎26/‎2022 10:11StatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path:...
  8. Task Manager crashes with C0000005 when I click Performance tab

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Task manager crashes after clicking "details" tab!

in Windows 10 Support
    Task manager crashes after clicking "details" tab!: Hello guys, I have been having this strange problem lately. When I open task manager and move to "details" tab, the manager crashes. I have tried running it safe mode. Didn't work. Antivirus didn't help either. Those are the some things I have tried to fix it. I have read...
  10. task manager performance tab

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    task manager performance tab: I use Windows 10 1809 with latest update. my laptop asus x556ur core i3 with 4gb ram and 2 gb Nvidia gpu. my task manager performance tab is missing gpu process tab. no intel nor Nvidia . I have ran sfc scan ,tried every option of task manager . it was there before . I'm...