Windows 10: Windows Crashing and I can't fix the problem

Discus and support Windows Crashing and I can't fix the problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Windows 10 has been crashing daily for me and I spend hours looking for the problem leading to bsod. Recently ,I've installed this ssd into my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Strykefire, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Windows Crashing and I can't fix the problem

Hi, Windows 10 has been crashing daily for me and I spend hours looking for the problem leading to bsod. Recently ,I've installed this ssd into my system and had problems ever since. To make sure it was the ssd that was causing bsod, I've restarted in safe mode and it crashed. So I've took the ssd out and restarted in safe mode and it has not crashed. After that I went into normal Windows but it was still crashing. So I reinstalled windows 10 and it crashed less frequently. So I checked Recovery and I saw a lot of "Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation"Issue:SourceWindows Audio Device

:)

Strykefire, Jun 20, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 20, 2021
  3. vinceip Win User
    Explorer Crash FIX!

Our old Dell Inspiron N5110 got this problem also.
    Taskbar keeps refreshing. Thanks many hints from guys above pointed me the direction to fix it.
    From Reliability History Monitor I found Explorer keeps crashing because of IDTNC64.CPL (type reliability history at Start)
    1. the issue was from IDTNC64.cpl, the sound driver,
    but I could not successfully to uninstall it from device manager nor control panel or rename the file or the folder.
    2. uninstalled High Definition Audio Device few times, problem remain
    3. tried to uninstall within Control Panel > Program file, yet Control Panel only open 2, 3 seconds then closed automatically.
    4. finally solved Control Panel shut down problem by going to msconfig>services>and disable Windows Error Reporting Service. see below sequence:
    Click window + R keys, type msconfig, Enter to open msconfig, click Services Tag and look for Windows Error Reporting Service. Unchecked it, then apply, ok then reboot system when it suggests.
    5. After this, open Control Panel by clicking Start > type Control Panel. Then my Control Panel open and stay put, won't shut down by itself.
    6. In Control Panel > Programs > I found IDT Audio and successfully to uninstall it.
    7. No more taskbar refresh or Windows Explore shut down after uninstalled IDT and Sound still works great!!!
    8. repeat step 4 to check Windows Error Reporting Services by clicking it. OK then follow system suggestion to reboot.
    9. Control Panel still able to open and remain open. Sound still works and no more refresh.
    10. From Reliability History monitor found no more Windows Explorer crashing.
    I am happy and hope above steps help

vinceip, Jun 20, 2021
  4. Windows Crashing and I can't fix the problem

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows Crashing and I can't fix the problem

1. Windows Crashing and I can't fix the problem - Similar Threads - Crashing can't fix

2. Having a file opening problem that can't be fixed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having a file opening problem that can't be fixed?: I can't open a normal pdf file in my personal laptop , it links directly to google and the same case for images it links itself directly to the drawing tool , what should I do ?...
  3. Windows Crashing and I can't fix the problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Crashing and I can't fix the problem: Hi, Windows 10 has been crashing daily for me and I spend hours looking for the problem leading to bsod. Recently ,I've installed this ssd into my system and had problems ever since. To make sure it was the ssd that was causing bsod, I've restarted in safe mode and it...
  4. I can't fix this windows hello problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't fix this windows hello problem: watch this video https://kapwi.ng/c/sPSY21Nc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-fix-this-windows-hello-problem/a37843f8-830a-458c-a2ea-36f89e6a3791
  5. Crashing on startup, tried to fix but still a problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashing on startup, tried to fix but still a problem: My problem starts yesterday when I booted up my laptop- I use a Lenovo G50-80 with Windows 10 At first everything seemed fine but a few minutes into using it it progressively got more and more slow, the thing turning to 'Not Responding', until it finally crashed. I had been...
  6. My pc window 10 have three problems i can't fix it ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My pc window 10 have three problems i can't fix it ?: My pc window 10 have three problems i can't fix it, please help me to fix this task view file invisible history can't clear it [IMG] some settings are hidden or managed by your organization, help me fix this problem [ATTACH] problem improve inking and typing error...
  7. i still can't fix the windows 10 update problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i still can't fix the windows 10 update problem: Split from this thread about Office 2011 for Mac. sure reads as steaming pile of cr@p from m$ - i still can't fix the windows 10 update problem except tp reinstall windows 10 - oh yeah that a good answer ...... try running m$ office 2011 under macos 10.15 ..... lol...
  8. Why can't Microsoft fix the problems it creates?

Why can't Microsoft fix the problems it creates?: So I got zapped by the faulty update on October 5th and can't print. Spent and hour and a half with some guy from microsoft named "Kenneth" to fix the problem by remote access to my computer, and then he restarted my computer, but then he was gone. Now I can't get back to...
  9. Can't fix missing protocols in this computer problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't fix missing protocols in this computer problem: *cry PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME I TRIED EVERYTHING FROM RESSTING WINSOCK, IP, UNCHECKING IPV 6 REINSTALLING WINDOWS 10 ISO AND SO MUCH MORE AND I STILL CAN'T FIX MICROSOFT WONT HELP , AND I CANT GO BACK TO WINDOWS 8.1 BECAUSE I UPGRADED TO WINDOWS 10 FOR FREE 3 MONTHS AGO. IM...
  10. Can't fix a problem(stuck) with the installation of Windows 10.

Can't fix a problem(stuck) with the installation of Windows 10.: Hello, I need some help. I can't fix a problem with the installation of Windows 10. When I'm going for a clean install, the computer restarts normally and then hangs at the blue logo of Windows 10. I don't even see the 'loading dots'. It just hangs and does nothing,...