Windows 10: Windows crashing and not working on multiple issues

Discus and support Windows crashing and not working on multiple issues in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have had issues over the last month where The taskbar is near unusable. The start menu doesn't respond to clicks, neither does the calendar,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by naseerbasma, Apr 30, 2022.

1. Windows crashing and not working on multiple issues

I have had issues over the last month where The taskbar is near unusable. The start menu doesn't respond to clicks, neither does the calendar, notifications tab, wifi button, power status button on the bottom left. Curiously, things like Onedrive and pinned folders on the taskbar do open when there are clicked. More recently, Photos do not open on the microsoft photos app. They show a black screen for a couple of seconds then crash. Likewise, when I try to go to the microsoft app store to re-install, the same happens, the initial screen appears then crashes. I have un-installed the store usin

:)

naseerbasma, Apr 30, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 30, 2022
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

4. Windows crashing and not working on multiple issues

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 30, 2022
Thema:

Windows crashing and not working on multiple issues

1. Windows crashing and not working on multiple issues - Similar Threads - crashing working multiple

2. Multiple crash screens/search issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple crash screens/search issues: Over the past few weeks, I've had multiple blue screens, each of them being either "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED" "PFN LIST CORRUPT" or "MEMORY MANAGEMENT" Alongside this, seemingly at random the bottom left search bar stops workingI've done every solution I can find and none of...
  3. Multiple crash screens/search issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple crash screens/search issues: Over the past few weeks, I've had multiple blue screens, each of them being either "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED" "PFN LIST CORRUPT" or "MEMORY MANAGEMENT" Alongside this, seemingly at random the bottom left search bar stops workingI've done every solution I can find and none of...
  4. Multiple crash screens/search issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. MULTIPLE ISSUES mostly programs crashing on launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MULTIPLE ISSUES mostly programs crashing on launch: 1. My Forza horizon 5 crashes right after the log in screen2. The Windows search bar on the task bar closes after loading for about 5 seconds3. The same thing happens to the settings app-----------------------------------------I've tried sfc /scan now though it says it found...
  6. MULTIPLE ISSUES mostly programs crashing on launch

MULTIPLE ISSUES mostly programs crashing on launch: 1. My Forza horizon 5 crashes right after the log in screen2. The Windows search bar on the task bar closes after loading for about 5 seconds3. The same thing happens to the settings app-----------------------------------------I've tried sfc /scan now though it says it found...
  7. MULTIPLE ISSUES mostly programs crashing on launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. multiple issue on Windows

multiple issue on Windows: getting multiple issues on my Windows and now I cant even reset it. I tried to reset the PC but it hangs. I was able to boot still on the desktop as if nothing happens. I already made a back up of my files so I just need to fully reset the PC....
  9. Windows crashing and not working on multiple issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashing and not working on multiple issues: I have had issues over the last month where The taskbar is near unusable. The start menu doesn't respond to clicks, neither does the calendar, notifications tab, wifi button, power status button on the bottom left. Curiously, things like Onedrive and pinned folders on the...
  10. Windows crashing and not working on multiple issues

Windows crashing and not working on multiple issues: I have had issues over the last month where The taskbar is near unusable. The start menu doesn't respond to clicks, neither does the calendar, notifications tab, wifi button, power status button on the bottom left. Curiously, things like Onedrive and pinned folders on the...