Windows 10: Windows crashing and wont boot

Discus and support Windows crashing and wont boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i was just watching a zoom meeting this morning and all of a sudden the computer freezes i wait alittle and see if it will come back but it then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mars_551, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Mars_551 Win User

Windows crashing and wont boot

So i was just watching a zoom meeting this morning and all of a sudden the computer freezes i wait alittle and see if it will come back but it then shows "windows couldn't fix your computer" and when i restart it it says "scanning" then the same message.

:)

Mars_551, Sep 11, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 11, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 11, 2020
  4. Windows crashing and wont boot

PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    "No POST", "system won't boot", and "no video output" troubleshooting checklist

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows crashing and wont boot

1. Windows crashing and wont boot - Similar Threads - crashing wont boot

2. Windows Wont boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Wont boot: Good Day Microsoft User i wanna know that windows wont boot how can i fix this pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-boot/f156cb50-fcf6-429d-ab21-d49a19df6889
  3. windows wont boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows wont boot: hi, windows wont boot on my new custom built PC. here are the specs and the issue:512 gb ssd recognizedmsi b560m pro-vdh wifi recognizedi5-11400 recognized16 gb crucial ballistix @ 3200 mhz recognizedevga 650 w recognizedissue: i built my pc, had high hopes, and it turned on!...
  4. windows wont boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows wont boot: hi, windows wont boot on my new custom built PC. here are the specs and the issue:512 gb ssd recognizedmsi b560m pro-vdh wifi recognizedi5-11400 recognized16 gb crucial ballistix @ 3200 mhz recognizedevga 650 w recognizedissue: i built my pc, had high hopes, and it turned on!...
  5. windows wont boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows wont boot?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows wont boot?: ok so heres what i have done CMOS wiping Reseated cpuno bent prongs or broken ones Re-seated every ram stick in every ram slotthere are 4 Flashed bios updated bios to 3001 i have also tried reinstalling fresh clean windows 10 i have also tried command promp to rebuild...
  7. Windows wont boot.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows wont boot.: Hello, Windows wont turn on, Instead, it gives me a message with the error code of 0xc0000098, Please help, This computer costs $500 and i really dont want to lose it. From, MiloTheDev....
  8. Windows wont boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows wont boot: Hi everyone I will start by telling how it all happend. I wanted to install a new languag pack for cortana on my computer. But after restarting it it would not boot. It would go to to the windows splash screen an show the spinning white dots but it will stay there forever....
  9. windows wont boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows wont boot: my screen went black in the middle of looking at a document. it wont repair; I cant reset, I cant do a system restore, I cant open in safe mode; nothing. It appears there is a bootres.dll file that is corrupt. I cant find it, or fix it. I'm at my wits end. Please help. I have...
  10. PC Crashed and Wont boot again

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Crashed and Wont boot again: Hi, I was playing games on Bluestacks (Android Emulator) and suddenly my Laptop PC got freezed up. It was the first time when my laptop hanged up. I pressed the power button (as usual). But when I tried to boot it up again, Automatic Repair returned that "Your PC didn't...