Windows 10: windows crashing BSOD , Need help

Discus and support windows crashing BSOD , Need help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Its been 3 or more days ,my laptop suddenly give the blue screen with stop code error , i did not write down all of them as i dont have chance to read... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bobby786, Dec 17, 2020.

1. bobby786 Win User

windows crashing BSOD , Need help

Its been 3 or more days ,my laptop suddenly give the blue screen with stop code error , i did not write down all of them as i dont have chance to read them as laptop was restarted before i can note it down. But today only once i note down was Stop Code: MEMORY_MANAGMENT , already ran windows memory diagnostics tool on reboot and there is nothing found.
    But i am sure its not same stop code everytime i get blue screen.
    I have attached my log using V2 Log Collector and it attached here.
    FARHAN-ALEINWAR-(2020-12-17_18-19-18).zip - Google Drive

Experts out there please take a look on it and let me know whats wrong with my windows.

P.S : pardon me for bad english.

using Windows 10 Home Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.1256)

Regards
    Bobby

:)

bobby786, Dec 17, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 17, 2020
  3. BSOD, KERNAL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE, Please Help

Steps 13-17 = Went into bios and reverted to default settings, no overclock now

Step 18 = Created a backup usb

Step 19 = Created new restore point, Reset bios to default settings

Step 20 =

windows crashing BSOD , Need help [​IMG]

Step 21 = Uninstalled Avast

Step 22 = Uninstalled Malwarebytes

Step 23 = Windows Defender is ON

Step 24 =
    HD Tune Pro
    Drive C:

Drive G:

Step 25 =
    Seatools

That's all I've done so far. Will continue overnight.

AlexHamilton, Dec 17, 2020
  4. windows crashing BSOD , Need help

Flickering screen at startup, crashes, and BSOD after instaling new GPU

Here are some that are close to the BSOD crash time but i dont think they have to do anything with the BSOD.

nootshack1312, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

windows crashing BSOD , Need help

1. windows crashing BSOD , Need help - Similar Threads - crashing BSOD Need

2. I need help with frequent crashes and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with frequent crashes and BSOD: Hi, Lately I am frequently experiencing random restarts, a week ago I was forced to do a fresh install of Windows because of the corruption of some system files. Now the problem is occurring again, I checked the reliability monitor and there are many "Windows was not properly...
  3. I need help with frequent crashes and BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with frequent crashes and BSOD: Hi, Lately I am frequently experiencing random restarts, a week ago I was forced to do a fresh install of Windows because of the corruption of some system files. Now the problem is occurring again, I checked the reliability monitor and there are many "Windows was not properly...
  4. Need help with daily BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with daily BSOD crashes: I've been having daily BSOD crashes for a few weeks now. I reinstalled my computer a couple of days ago and it started happening again. Also, many of the crashes happen on their own when I'm not even using the computer. I've already tried the following: I replaced my old SSD...
  5. Need help with daily BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with daily BSOD crashes: I've been having daily BSOD crashes for a few weeks now. I reinstalled my computer a couple of days ago and it started happening again. I've already tried the following: I replaced my old SSD with a new one that's much larger. I reinstalled my system after I replaced my SSD....
  6. Need help with daily BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with daily BSOD crashes: I've been having daily BSOD crashes for a few weeks now. I reinstalled my computer a couple of days ago and it started happening again. I've already tried the following: I replaced my old SSD with a new one that's much larger. I reinstalled my system after I replaced my SSD....
  7. Need help to fix windows 10 crashing to BSOD

Need help to fix windows 10 crashing to BSOD: My windows 10 pc crashes often while using adobe Lightroom classic and Photoshop. I have also seen the cursor lag sometimes. This is the link with the dump file, system info and specifications:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsiaBz-i8Nhl6iqy7BNtw9-V7DTp?e=fIdK00Please help me out on...
  8. I need help with crashing. (BSOD) ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with crashing. (BSOD) ntoskrnl.exe: I built this PC recently. Here are the specs Ryzen 7 2700 2060 S 16 GB Corsair Vengeance RAM 600 watt EVGA BQ Aorus x570 Elite 1 TB SSD 1 TB HDD Not only are my games crashing, but my PC blue screens 1-5 times a day. I get multiple errors such as "Memory Management"...
  9. Need Helping Fixing BSODs/Crashes

Need Helping Fixing BSODs/Crashes: So I built my PC about 8 months ago and have slowly just begun having more and more issues. I am constantly getting BSODs with a bunch of different error codes and explanations. I used WhoCrashed to try and figure out what might be the issue in case I need to RMA something,...
  10. Need help with BSOD / Crash Dump analysis

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help with BSOD / Crash Dump analysis: Hello, I get intermittent (lately 1 or 2 times per week) BSODs on my windows 10 desktop. I need someone to analyze the DMP files for me so I can narrow down the driver and hopefully solve the problem. I just performed the driver verifier procedure (as directed here) and...