Windows 10: Windows crashing every morning after a few minutes

Discus and support Windows crashing every morning after a few minutes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This has started happening since last 1 week. I don't recollect installing any new programs that could have initiated this. After starting my PC for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rahul Baskaran, Dec 13, 2021.

1. Windows crashing every morning after a few minutes

This has started happening since last 1 week. I don't recollect installing any new programs that could have initiated this. After starting my PC for the first time in the day, it keeps crashing after a few minutes. Sometimes, it happens multiple times in a day within few minutes of each other. But it starts functioning fine once it has crashed a couple of times and I've restarted it. I'm not sure what is causing this. I have updated my NVIDIA drivers. I have also tried to quit most of the startup programs to isolate the issue, but not sure. The system doesn't restart after crashing. The screen

:)

Rahul Baskaran, Dec 13, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 13, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 13, 2021
  4. bumgarb42 Win User

Windows crashing every morning after a few minutes

Add-Ons for Firefox crash since update to 80

I left Firefox open over night and attempted to login to LastPass this morning - all the addons crashed. I had Firefox Task Manager open at the time and before attempting the login all addons were in the list and not using very much resources. After attempting login, all of the addons disappeared from the Firefox Task Manager list.

I will try the additional suggestions.

If I want to try a new profile without losing my saved/sync profile (and hopefully with the option of syncing my data back into the new profile) what steps should I take? Or is it just a given that if it is profile corruption, the sync profile is junk...?

Thanks!

Windows crashing every morning after a few minutes [​IMG]

Windows crashing every morning after a few minutes [​IMG]

bumgarb42, Dec 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows crashing every morning after a few minutes

1. Windows crashing every morning after a few minutes - Similar Threads - crashing every morning

2. Every game i play freezes or crashes after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every game i play freezes or crashes after a few minutes: This started 4 days ago, my windows freezes a lot when opening a program. When i try to play something the game starts but keeps freezing and coming back, and randomly freezes for about 20 seconds and then crashes. The games i tested this on are CS:GO keeps freezing and...
  3. Every game i play freezes or crashes after a few minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Every game i play freezes or crashes after a few minutes: This started 4 days ago, my windows freezes a lot when opening a program. When i try to play something the game starts but keeps freezing and coming back, and randomly freezes for about 20 seconds and then crashes. The games i tested this on are CS:GO keeps freezing and...
  4. Every game i play freezes or crashes after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. PC Crashes every few minutes

PC Crashes every few minutes: Hi, I was having really critical PC issues. My computer will crash with the ":" blue screen very often. I have no idea what is causing this problem, but it really ruins my experience. Not really being able to do school work or play games. I would really appreciate the help,...
  6. PC Crashes every few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashes every few minutes: Hi, I was having really critical PC issues. My computer will crash with the ":" blue screen very often. I have no idea what is causing this problem, but it really ruins my experience. Not really being able to do school work or play games. I would really appreciate the help,...
  7. PC Crashes every few minutes

8. Windows crashing every morning after a few minutes

Windows crashing every morning after a few minutes: This has started happening since last 1 week. I don't recollect installing any new programs that could have initiated this. After starting my PC for the first time in the day, it keeps crashing after a few minutes. Sometimes, it happens multiple times in a day within few...
  9. Windows crashing every morning after a few minutes

Windows crashing every morning after a few minutes: This has started happening since last 1 week. I don't recollect installing any new programs that could have initiated this. After starting my PC for the first time in the day, it keeps crashing after a few minutes. Sometimes, it happens multiple times in a day within few...
  10. Event viewer crashing every few minutes

Event viewer crashing every few minutes: Hello everyone i just win 10 on a new laptop HP i checked EVENT VIEWER and found an error under Applications occuring every few minutes but I don't notice it What does this mean Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 9/8/2017 11:17:41 AM Event ID:...