Windows 10: Windows Crashing My Computer

Discus and support Windows Crashing My Computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need some help. My PC keeps crashing with the following Windows error: ======= The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hoopes_63, May 7, 2020.

1. Hoopes_63 Win User

Windows Crashing My Computer

I need some help. My PC keeps crashing with the following Windows error:

=======

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
    {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}
    and APPID
    {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}
    to the user WIN-03QQ2O9EGUU\Ed SID S-1-5-21-3967376730-4118350403-1584014287-1001 from address LocalHost Using LRPC running in the application container Unavailable SID Unavailable. This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

=======

I've reached out to Microsoft Tech Support and was provided a complicated "fix" that required manipulation of the registry. I'm not and IT professional or system admin, just a "user" of my PC. Here's my last exchange with Vikram S. today:

• V: Personally, I have it 3-4 times and I rebuild my Windows again
    • Me: Really??
    • V: I am really sorry but there is no quick fix for this
    • Me: I was afraid of that
    • V: I can imagine
    • Me: It seems I'm out of luck
    • V: I am really sorry Ed

It appears this error is quite notorious based on some web searches I've done and the "fix" doesn't seem to fix anything. So, Microsoft, what can be done about this??? It seems like you guys should be responsible for correcting this issue with a patch. This is so frustrating! ****! Help!

:)

Hoopes_63, May 7, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 7, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 7, 2020
  4. Snipe343 Win User

Computer keeps crashing

when its in the l last step of installing windows vista it crashes i think its a hardware issue because the is the second disk it has done it on ( i returned the other one) any help would be great system is in the system specs its windows vista ultimate also

Snipe343, May 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Crashing My Computer - Similar Threads - Crashing Computer

2. My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...: I have been crashing and restarting randomly when i am in gameOverwatch 2 and Fortnite.This began on March 10th when I was playing overwatch 2, it randomly crashed out of nowhere. restarted, join back the game, thought it was one off issue. However, next game i crashed again...
  3. My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...: I have been crashing and restarting randomly when i am in gameOverwatch 2 and Fortnite.This began on March 10th when I was playing overwatch 2, it randomly crashed out of nowhere. restarted, join back the game, thought it was one off issue. However, next game i crashed again...
  4. My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Hello my computer crashes and makes a noise it happens at random times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello my computer crashes and makes a noise it happens at random times: Hello I am having issues with my pc it crashes at random times. I have dump file listed below. "C:\Users\nickb\OneDrive\Desktop\031824-9859-01.dmp"...
  6. Hello my computer crashes and makes a noise it happens at random times

Hello my computer crashes and makes a noise it happens at random times: Hello I am having issues with my pc it crashes at random times. I have dump file listed below. "C:\Users\nickb\OneDrive\Desktop\031824-9859-01.dmp"...
  7. My computer keeps crashing when I play Helldivers 2. What is the problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps crashing when I play Helldivers 2. What is the problem?: My pc crashes about 20~30 minutes into playing Helldivers 2. I thought it was a CPU issue because I was running an i5 but I just upgraded to an i7 11700f and I'm having the same issue. I have an RTX 2060, 32GB of RAM, 2TB of storage, and an Intel i7 11700f. I will include...
  8. My computer keeps crashing when I play Helldivers 2. What is the problem?

My computer keeps crashing when I play Helldivers 2. What is the problem?: My pc crashes about 20~30 minutes into playing Helldivers 2. I thought it was a CPU issue because I was running an i5 but I just upgraded to an i7 11700f and I'm having the same issue. I have an RTX 2060, 32GB of RAM, 2TB of storage, and an Intel i7 11700f. I will include...
  9. My computer keeps crashing when I play Helldivers 2. What is the problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Computer Crashing at random intervals, even when not at use.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crashing at random intervals, even when not at use.: Seems to be for different random processes.DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is usuallycaused by drivers using improper addresses.If kernel debugger...