Windows 10: Windows Crashing My Computer

Discus and support Windows Crashing My Computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need some help. My PC keeps crashing with the following Windows error: ======= The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hoopes_63, May 7, 2020.

1. Hoopes_63 Win User

Windows Crashing My Computer

I need some help. My PC keeps crashing with the following Windows error:

=======

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
    {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}
    and APPID
    {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}
    to the user WIN-03QQ2O9EGUU\Ed SID S-1-5-21-3967376730-4118350403-1584014287-1001 from address LocalHost Using LRPC running in the application container Unavailable SID Unavailable. This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

=======

I've reached out to Microsoft Tech Support and was provided a complicated "fix" that required manipulation of the registry. I'm not and IT professional or system admin, just a "user" of my PC. Here's my last exchange with Vikram S. today:

• V: Personally, I have it 3-4 times and I rebuild my Windows again
    • Me: Really??
    • V: I am really sorry but there is no quick fix for this
    • Me: I was afraid of that
    • V: I can imagine
    • Me: It seems I'm out of luck
    • V: I am really sorry Ed

It appears this error is quite notorious based on some web searches I've done and the "fix" doesn't seem to fix anything. So, Microsoft, what can be done about this??? It seems like you guys should be responsible for correcting this issue with a patch. This is so frustrating! ****! Help!

:)

Hoopes_63, May 7, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 7, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 7, 2020
  4. Snipe343 Win User

Computer keeps crashing

when its in the l last step of installing windows vista it crashes i think its a hardware issue because the is the second disk it has done it on ( i returned the other one) any help would be great system is in the system specs its windows vista ultimate also

Snipe343, May 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Crashing My Computer - Similar Threads - Crashing Computer

2. Computer crashing whenever I play games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashing whenever I play games: Hello, I just recently got a PC but I am having some problems where I keep crashing and freezing whenever I am playing games. This has been happening since day 1 of me having my computer. If someone is willing to help me diagnose and troubleshoot a problem I would really...
  3. Constant crashing of computer

Constant crashing of computer: Hi, my laptop has been having problems regarding memory as well as word documents, which resulted in my laptop randomly crashing. *My laptop is running office 2019* The sequence of events that occur during the crash is, the google page that I am on will immediately turn...
  4. My computer freezes and when I try to use advanced boot options my computer crashes.

My computer freezes and when I try to use advanced boot options my computer crashes.: Yesterday when I started my pc and logged in, suddenly the screen just froze and it didn't go back to normal. So I restarted the pc and it happened again. So I decided to completely reset it, but it wouldn't work because the screen froze in the process! So I decided to so it...
  5. Windows Store Netflix app crashes computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store Netflix app crashes computer: If I watch a video with the netflix app on my computer, my system crashes and restarts. I got this information in event viewer. Does somebody has an idea? Protokollname: System Quelle: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Datum: 18.05.2020 19:04:20...
  6. computer crashes

computer crashes: My computer will crash at least 20 times a day whilst playing a game. It doesn't do it everyday but i find it annoying. What can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-crashes/3770c63c-5471-46f1-aca3-94a2d9119683
  7. Computer freezes but does not crash (no BSOD)

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer freezes but does not crash (no BSOD): The computer freezes. The freezes are random. Sometimes I can leave it running for days with no problems. Sometime is will freeze two or three times in a day. (NOTE: I leave the computer running 24/7, with a scheduled reboot at 7am every morning) Symptoms are 1. Screen is...
  8. My computer has been crashing lately, but this time I got a BugCheck Minidump.

My computer has been crashing lately, but this time I got a BugCheck Minidump.: Hi! My PC has been crashing randomly for a while now. It would black out, and all the devices plugged in would turn off, but the fans would still be spinning. After a few seconds I can hear the hard drive turn off. After that, I'd have to force shut down the computer. Before...
  9. Computer crashing daily ever since factory reset

Computer crashing daily ever since factory reset: Two days ago I did a factory reset. It got stuck so I force shut down which caused my drives to get reformatted. I did a fresh install of windows and lost all of my files. Every day since, while playing games randomly my computer will freeze, my second monitor will shut off...
  10. Computer frequently crashes

Computer frequently crashes: So I recently built a computer and have noticed that while doing simple things such as watching movies or working on my google drive. My computer will randomly crash. This is the information of the dmp file of the most recent crash My specs: Intel Core i9 9900k Gigabyte...