Windows 10: Windows crashing on reboot

Discus and support Windows crashing on reboot in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, im not too sure if i posted this in the right category but anyone please help. I start windows regularly until it days to enter the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zzzkingg, Feb 20, 2020.

1. zzzkingg Win User

Windows crashing on reboot

Hi everyone, im not too sure if i posted this in the right category but anyone please help. I start windows regularly until it days to enter the challenge phrase, which isnt a problem, then once i boot onto my desktop, things work for 5 secs then a black screen comes where it reboots and repeats. OS: Windows 10
    16 GB RAM ryzen 5 2600 and gtx 1070ti

:)

zzzkingg, Feb 20, 2020

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 20, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 20, 2020
  4. Windows crashing on reboot

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows crashing on reboot

1. Windows crashing on reboot - Similar Threads - crashing reboot

2. PC Crashes and Reboots when playing one specific video game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashes and Reboots when playing one specific video game: As the title says, whenever I play a certain game, the PC crashes and reboots. It is the only game that does it, as any other video game doesn't do that. It's been happening for about 2 days now.Here are the DMP files from the crashes.040824-5812-01.zip...
  3. PC Crashes and Reboots when playing one specific video game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Crashes and Reboots when playing one specific video game: As the title says, whenever I play a certain game, the PC crashes and reboots. It is the only game that does it, as any other video game doesn't do that. It's been happening for about 2 days now.Here are the DMP files from the crashes.040824-5812-01.zip...
  4. My PC has been crashing and rebooting at seemingly random intervals. I'm not sure if...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has been crashing and rebooting at seemingly random intervals. I'm not sure if...: The key event from the event viewer is as follows The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8056551c340, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  5. My PC has been crashing and rebooting at seemingly random intervals. I'm not sure if...

My PC has been crashing and rebooting at seemingly random intervals. I'm not sure if...: The key event from the event viewer is as follows The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8056551c340, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  6. NVLDDMKM.SYS Problem causing system crashes/reboots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVLDDMKM.SYS Problem causing system crashes/reboots: Hello,I have searched for this answer elsewhere, and the topic there was both old and not very helpful.My computer is randomly crashing and restarting. I have used Windows Debug to analyze the .dmp file. The end reads as follows:SYMBOL_NAME: nvlddmkm+10f5720 MODULE_NAME:...
  7. NVLDDMKM.SYS Problem causing system crashes/reboots

NVLDDMKM.SYS Problem causing system crashes/reboots: Hello,I have searched for this answer elsewhere, and the topic there was both old and not very helpful.My computer is randomly crashing and restarting. I have used Windows Debug to analyze the .dmp file. The end reads as follows:SYMBOL_NAME: nvlddmkm+10f5720 MODULE_NAME:...
  8. NVLDDMKM.SYS Problem causing system crashes/reboots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Crashes and reboot messages after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashes and reboot messages after factory reset: I am in a bit of weird situation with my windows gaming pc. I bought the pc in 2013/2014, gamed a lot on it untill 4 years ago. Now I wanted to game again and decided to reset my pc to start with a clean slate. Only there my problems start, via the inbuild reset function of...
  10. Crashes and reboot messages after factory reset

Crashes and reboot messages after factory reset: I am in a bit of weird situation with my windows gaming pc. I bought the pc in 2013/2014, gamed a lot on it untill 4 years ago. Now I wanted to game again and decided to reset my pc to start with a clean slate. Only there my problems start, via the inbuild reset function of...