Windows 10: Windows Crashing, was MEMORY_MANAGEMENT but is now SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Discus and support Windows Crashing, was MEMORY_MANAGEMENT but is now SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I've been having frequent crashes with my computer. I was getting a memory management error until I reinstalled Windows and now I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Cody Berg, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Cody Berg Win User

Windows Crashing, was MEMORY_MANAGEMENT but is now SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hello everyone,

I've been having frequent crashes with my computer. I was getting a memory management error until I reinstalled Windows and now I am getting the system service exception error. I have ran SFC scan and everytime it comes up with corrupt files, I will post that log below and also any other logs you want. My computer tends to crash the most when i either start a game or download something to my computer. As a last not before reinstalling windows I wasnt able to scan my ssd that had windows installed without a crash.

This is a desperate cry, please help me

:)

Cody Berg, Feb 15, 2021

2. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, and other crazy crashes

I have yet to update windows, but I'm just writing that I've encountered more, newer, errors including

• SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    • SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIN (nsfs.sys)
    I'd appreciate it if you could look at these dumps and confirm that it must be a RAM error, because im really poor and it'll be hard to afford buying a whole new set of RAM. I updated my graphics drivers just now, still crashing.

Its just so bizarre that its crashing so frequently yesterday/today, but it does regularly crash atleast once a day.

even worse.zip

RainOfPain125, Feb 15, 2021
  3. Frequent display driver crashes and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD

Well sorry to tell you but display driver still crashes when launching a game.
    so uhh
    ./wernotdonehere

It could be because it's an upgrade from w7 and not a clean install, which I'll try tomorrow, but still.

LAserman367, Feb 15, 2021
  4. OneMoar Win User

OneMoar, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows Crashing, was MEMORY_MANAGEMENT but is now SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - Similar Threads - Crashing was MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

2. BSOD System_Service_Exception OR Memory_Management

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD System_Service_Exception OR Memory_Management: I always get bluescreen especially when gaming. Usually I got these 2 kind of BSOD, System_Service_Exception or Memory_Management.Here is the dump file for System_Service_Exception: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApnOm9_XhM_ei19nU9UnMd1VyDn1?e=lVgCGmDump file for Memory_Management:...
  3. BSOD System_Service_Exception OR Memory_Management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD System_Service_Exception OR Memory_Management: I always get bluescreen especially when gaming. Usually I got these 2 kind of BSOD, System_Service_Exception or Memory_Management.Here is the dump file for System_Service_Exception: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApnOm9_XhM_ei19nU9UnMd1VyDn1?e=lVgCGmDump file for Memory_Management:...
  4. BSOD System_Service_Exception OR Memory_Management

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT caused by ntoskrnl.exe

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT caused by ntoskrnl.exe: Both BSODs occurred after light usage in Blender and 3ds Max. BlueScreenView and WhoCrashed say it's because of ntoskrnl, which doesn't really help. After the first BSOD I checked Event Viewer and noticed a bunch of disk errors. https://prnt.sc/1qdzr6w. HD Sentinel also found...
  6. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT & SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Blue Screens

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT & SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Blue Screens: Hey, all. So, recently I've been having MEMORY_MANAGEMENT & SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Blue Screens on my PC. I think they are caused by my RAM. Some background: A couple months ago, one of my RAM sticks died (not sure why). It died after I rearranged one of my case fans to fix...
  7. BSOD- Critical Process died, System_service_exception, Memory_managent

BSOD- Critical Process died, System_service_exception, Memory_managent: Hello everybody! There's tons of topics about this particular bsod but I tried everything and still I have these bsods. So it started a few months ago and there was a lot of memory_management bsods, so since I wanted more memory anyway, I bought x2 corsair vengeance and...
  8. Blue Screens Occurring. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION/PFN_LIST_CORRUPT/MEMORY_M ANAGEMENT

Blue Screens Occurring. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION/PFN_LIST_CORRUPT/MEMORY_M ANAGEMENT: Hi, I am having issues with blue screening. I believe this happened right after the recent Window 10 update. I did do a reset of windows, and updated all my drives so I am not sure what else to try. I have posted the descriptions of the blue screens below. On Sat...
  9. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION crashes

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION crashes: I have run into an issue over the past few weeks and I can not seem to narrow down what the problem is even after reviewing many other threads involving this topic I can't figure this out. I'll start with specs... I7-4790k Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H-BK 16GB Gskill DDR3 Samsung EVO...
  10. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSODs

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSODs: Just formatted my pc but still having BSODs, i think maybe its a driver problem.. Thanks for the help. 70863