Windows 10: WINDOWS CRASHING WEIRDLY

Discus and support WINDOWS CRASHING WEIRDLY in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Friends,My HP Probook 450 G1 OS' hangs in a weird way. All the windows text disappears and to some extreme point I can't see the icons.Throughout... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MosesMuchai, Dec 6, 2021.

1. WINDOWS CRASHING WEIRDLY

Hello Friends,My HP Probook 450 G1 OS' hangs in a weird way. All the windows text disappears and to some extreme point I can't see the icons.Throughout the year I've tried to reinstall but the problem always recurs. Once I tried to do a clean install but still the problem persists. Please see below screenshots.Kind regards

:)

MosesMuchai, Dec 6, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 6, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 6, 2021
  4. WINDOWS CRASHING WEIRDLY

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

WINDOWS CRASHING WEIRDLY

1. WINDOWS CRASHING WEIRDLY - Similar Threads - CRASHING WEIRDLY

2. Weird Oddities - Malware Bytes and Chrome Win 11 Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Oddities - Malware Bytes and Chrome Win 11 Crash: Have a high end MCI PC. Never have problems until now. Frist, out of nowhere, I went to load a program called Silhouette Studio which is for my die-cutter. It would no longer load. Nothing was added/changed to system. So, I decided to reboot, but this time, an error window...
  3. Weird Oddities - Malware Bytes and Chrome Win 11 Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Oddities - Malware Bytes and Chrome Win 11 Crash: Have a high end MCI PC. Never have problems until now. Frist, out of nowhere, I went to load a program called Silhouette Studio which is for my die-cutter. It would no longer load. Nothing was added/changed to system. So, I decided to reboot, but this time, an error window...
  4. Weird bug check/crashes

Weird bug check/crashes: I got hit by a few BSOD and this was what event log told me, please helpThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000be 0xfffff8068bde7836, 0x8900000192744121, 0xffffa78a8aa0ebc0, 0x000000000000000a. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report...
  5. Weird bug check/crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird bug check/crashes: I got hit by a few BSOD and this was what event log told me, please helpThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000be 0xfffff8068bde7836, 0x8900000192744121, 0xffffa78a8aa0ebc0, 0x000000000000000a. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report...
  6. Weird bug check/crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Crashes, Freezes, weird stuff happening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashes, Freezes, weird stuff happening.: Hello, so I have a few issues with my PC.It started with random GPU 100% Fan and Black screen randomly.They blue screens and freezes. The Event Monitor always pointed at something with Nvidia.So I replaced my GPU with one from a different Vendor. I don't have the fan issues...
  8. Crashes, Freezes, weird stuff happening.

Crashes, Freezes, weird stuff happening.: Hello, so I have a few issues with my PC.It started with random GPU 100% Fan and Black screen randomly.They blue screens and freezes. The Event Monitor always pointed at something with Nvidia.So I replaced my GPU with one from a different Vendor. I don't have the fan issues...
  9. my pc crashes randomly. the audio will start glitching out seconds before weird buzzing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc crashes randomly. the audio will start glitching out seconds before weird buzzing...: I have 10700k, 3060 ti, 750w gold rates psu by seasonic, 16gb 4000mhz memory and windows 10 Pro 64 bit. I tried swapping to my old 3600mhz ram and that did not solve it. I have no idea where to start to test what the issue is without replacing each part 1 by 1, but that is...
  10. my pc crashes randomly. the audio will start glitching out seconds before weird buzzing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my pc crashes randomly. the audio will start glitching out seconds before weird buzzing...: I have 10700k, 3060 ti, 750w gold rates psu by seasonic, 16gb 4000mhz memory and windows 10 Pro 64 bit. I tried swapping to my old 3600mhz ram and that did not solve it. I have no idea where to start to test what the issue is without replacing each part 1 by 1, but that is...