Windows 10: Windows Crashing with System_Service_Exception Error

Discus and support Windows Crashing with System_Service_Exception Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since about last week my system has been constantly crashing due to a "System_Service_Exception Error" I went into the logs and found that the reason... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheViralVirus, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Windows Crashing with System_Service_Exception Error

Since about last week my system has been constantly crashing due to a "System_Service_Exception Error" I went into the logs and found that the reason for the crash was a bugcheck the log says "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff80363d28ed2, 0xffffaa8060ede3b0, 0x0000000000000000" Can anyone please help me. I use my computer on a daily basis and it is very frustrating.

:)

TheViralVirus, Sep 19, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Erika Aro Win User
    System_service_exception

Thank you for providing the information. Upon checking the file, here's the stop code which causes the blue screen error:

Stop error message

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Stop Code

c000021a {Fatal System Error}

The Windows SubSystem system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000005. The system has been shut down.

It's related to missing or corrupted system files. We suggest running the
    System File Checker and Deployment Image Servicing and Management
    tool
    to scan for corruptions in the Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Continue to update us as you go along the listed troubleshooting steps.

Erika Aro, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Windows Crashing with System_Service_Exception Error

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

Windows Crashing with System_Service_Exception Error

1. Windows Crashing with System_Service_Exception Error - Similar Threads - Crashing System_Service_Exception Error

2. Windows Crashing, was MEMORY_MANAGEMENT but is now SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Crashing, was MEMORY_MANAGEMENT but is now SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hello everyone, I've been having frequent crashes with my computer. I was getting a memory management error until I reinstalled Windows and now I am getting the system service exception error. I have ran SFC scan and everytime it comes up with corrupt files, I will post...
  3. BSOD Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Every time I run a certain game I get a blue screen crash after about 10 mins of play time, with one exception it only occurs during that game. It started after the latest windows update. While uploading to onedrive I actually got it again, this being the first time it has...
  4. Windows crash SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Ntfs.sys or SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED...

Windows crash SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Ntfs.sys or SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED...: Hello Everyone, Thank you so much for looking into this. I'm having a hard time trying to figure out why my Windows crashes every few days. I've been told to check memory and GPU. Both tests were successful, but I still keep getting crashes every few days. Attaching the...
  5. ntoskrnl.exe SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl.exe SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash: So I was playing Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and when I try to load a world it either loads with glitchy results or crashes my pc Here is a dmp file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hq8_l-g932Udk_UOQ_mW1jJ59jtZSOun...
  6. Windows keeps crashing (system_service_exception) (driver_irql_less_or_equal) and more

Windows keeps crashing (system_service_exception) (driver_irql_less_or_equal) and more: I have recently just built a computer with the specs listed below, i have updated all the drivers to their latest version but i still have not solved the problem, I keep getting system_service_exception, driver_irql_less_or_equal, kernel_security_check failure, there was...
  7. BSOD error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hi I keep getting a blue screen error on my HP 250 G5. This laptop isn't very old I actually completely reinstalled a fresh copy of windows recently to see if it will solve the problems but it returned. The frequency of the blue screen errors is random. Here is my dump...
  8. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION crashes

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION crashes: I have run into an issue over the past few weeks and I can not seem to narrow down what the problem is even after reviewing many other threads involving this topic I can't figure this out. I'll start with specs... I7-4790k Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H-BK 16GB Gskill DDR3 Samsung EVO...
  9. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD Error

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD Error: So for a while I have been getting two various blue screen errors whilst playing games and they are at random. Sometimes they will not happen and I can continue playing, or most of the time it will BSOD my pc and restart it. The two errors I get are called...
  10. System_service_exception error

System_service_exception error: Link to results of dm log collector https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvBuj1h1d-YNhA0L0oGCA4Z-wjLB 59785

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows system service exception crash