Windows 10: Windows crashing with various Blue Screen error codes

Discus and support Windows crashing with various Blue Screen error codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 has been crashing quite often since the the 2004 update. Link to the pest several dump files:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 1stCorinthians, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Windows crashing with various Blue Screen error codes

Windows 10 has been crashing quite often since the the 2004 update.

Link to the pest several dump files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BeIKO5vKnOpJInQFXJL2c3tHaubGiZC8/view?usp=sharing

Crashes have occurred while on zoom calls, when gaming, and once when waking PC up from sleep. There isn't anything that I can do to reliably replicate the crashes. I have already used Windows Update to get the latest updates. I have also updated the drivers for all the parts that I can think to update.

I have already run Memtest86 and there were no errors reported.

Parts list in case it matters:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor
    CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM SE 63 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler
    Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 AORUS ELITE ATX AM4 Motherboard
    Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB 2 x 8 GB DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
    Storage: Samsung 860 Evo 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive
    Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
    Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB Founders Edition Video Card

:)

1stCorinthians, Oct 16, 2020
  2. Law-II Win User

Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Various crashes in ntoskrnl.exe

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Are you able to boot to desktop?

A blue screen error (also called a stop error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. I suggest you to follow the Microsoft article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

Windows crashing with various Blue Screen error codes

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows crashing with various Blue Screen error codes

1. Windows crashing with various Blue Screen error codes - Similar Threads - crashing various Blue

2. Blue Screen - Various Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen - Various Errors: I randomly seem to get blue screen errors whilst on my computer, with different error messages each time such as DPC Watchdog Violation, exception on invalid stack, memory management etc. Would appreciate any help as this is very disruptive - thank you!...
  3. Blue Screen - Various Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen - Various Errors: I randomly seem to get blue screen errors whilst on my computer, with different error messages each time such as DPC Watchdog Violation, exception on invalid stack, memory management etc. Would appreciate any help as this is very disruptive - thank you!...
  4. Blue Screen - Various Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen - Various Errors: Whilst using my PC on occasion I will receive a blue screen with various error messages including:- Exception on invalid stack- Memory management- List Corrupt BSODHow should I go about fixing this? Thank you.Processor: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11700 @ 2.50GHz 2.50...
  5. Blue Screen - Various Errors

Blue Screen - Various Errors: Whilst using my PC on occasion I will receive a blue screen with various error messages including:- Exception on invalid stack- Memory management- List Corrupt BSODHow should I go about fixing this? Thank you.Processor: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11700 @ 2.50GHz 2.50...
  6. various blue screen crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    various blue screen crashes: Hi, my newly bought hp spectre x360 laptop with win 11 started crashing multiple times. Event viewer shows various errors, and reliability history also shows a number of red cross critical errors, but they're just called 'windows stopped working'. I don't what causes all...
  7. various blue screen crashes

various blue screen crashes: Hi, my newly bought hp spectre x360 laptop with win 11 started crashing multiple times. Event viewer shows various errors, and reliability history also shows a number of red cross critical errors, but they're just called 'windows stopped working'. I don't what causes all...
  8. Various Blue Screen Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Various Blue Screen Errors: My laptop crashes several times per every month. In each crash, a different error can be seen on the blue screen such as: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP what failed: clipsp.sys DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE...
  9. Incessant blue screen crashes of various different error codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Incessant blue screen crashes of various different error codes: So as of last week as I'm writing this I've been encountering blue screen crashes more and more and it's gotten so bad to the point where I can't even use my computer for an hour before it blue screens. The error codes that I've encountered so far have been numerous but the...
  10. Computer Repeatedly Crashing With Various Blue Screen Errors.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Repeatedly Crashing With Various Blue Screen Errors.: Hello, my computer just randomly began crashing, it has now crashed 4 times, 3 of which gave different blue screen errors each time. The fourth crash was just a hard freeze which required a restart. Here are all the minidump files, msinfo, full memory dump, error status logs,...