Windows 10: Windows Crashing

Discus and support Windows Crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was taking an online test when everything went wrong. Both monitors went black, thin my second monitor had a thing wave rainbow like graphic on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gabeober, May 20, 2020 at 9:17 PM.

1. gabeober Win User

Windows Crashing

I was taking an online test when everything went wrong. Both monitors went black, thin my second monitor had a thing wave rainbow like graphic on the top half of the screen. I just forced it off and waited a few seconds and turned it back on. Anyone know what the results of this bugcheck means?

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0xffff9f805d3c3f4e, 0x000000000000000e, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8077c4e72d9.

A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: bc583813-698b-41ae-8e08-582a695c816d.

:)

2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

4. Windows Crashing

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 20, 2020 at 9:20 PM
Thema:

Windows Crashing

1. Windows Crashing - Similar Threads - Crashing

2. Microsoft update KB4556799 crashed my dell laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft update KB4556799 crashed my dell laptop: I am unable to get past the BitLocker Recovery. The Dell Assist isn't working. I am unable to even get past the error page. There is no way to get to any recovery. I don't have the BitLocker Recovery code. This is really ****!!! This is the 3rd time you all did an automatic...
  3. LiveKernelEvent 193 and 117 Video output crashes HDMI or DP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LiveKernelEvent 193 and 117 Video output crashes HDMI or DP: HI MY VIDEO OUTPUTS HDMI, MINI DP don't work, I have and ASUS laptop GL502VML and once I connect a second screen, the laptop crashes with black screen, I need to disconnect the cable and wait some minutes until the system recovers or reset the laptop. Please help. Source...
  4. BSoD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe random crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe random crash: The information of my pc and minidump files are in the below link. It crashed many times when I use my PC recently, and it seemed to be random crash. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah8w-_SwduI3pj01ne_xH6wvdzFd?e=Psl4iE...
  5. Second opinion on random crashes

Second opinion on random crashes: My laptop has been crashing randomly. Since a new crash with the stop code "Thread stuck in device driver" just occured, I want someone to check the new dump files :- https://drive.google.com/open?id=18iutJzHjUblUINLMMRqivtFKipvJiUSm Your help would be much appreciated....
  6. Hello everyone, I got a sudden crash and my harddisk got formatted and I had to reinstall...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello everyone, I got a sudden crash and my harddisk got formatted and I had to reinstall...: Update and security but it gives error. I tried updating time settings etc. So if there is a way to manually update it please help me. Thank you very much. submitted by /u/Dogra87 [link] [comments]...
  7. Frequent BSOD Crash - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Frequent BSOD Crash - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hello, My computer has been suffering from BSOD crashes recently. It's less than 3 years old, and is well maintained. I only have a handful of applications on this machine games, Bitdefender, MSI Afterburner. It's primarily a gaming rig. I monitor GPU/CPU temperatures using...
  8. my windows 10 keeps crashing, can anyone help me understand why?

my windows 10 keeps crashing, can anyone help me understand why?: 2 or 3 times a week, i come back to my PC and find it off. when I power on, it's clear the PC hasn't gone to sleep or hibernated hibernate is off as the PC boots as it would after a shutdown none of the apps that were open are now open. Is there anyone here who can...
  9. Windows crashes every 1-3 weeks. Please help.

Windows crashes every 1-3 weeks. Please help.: Hello, I built my computer about a year ago and ever since I have crashes. Windows would just freeze, no response on any of my commands. Sometimes it would reboot automatically, sometimes not. Here is the recent two dump files and sys info file....
  10. Windows 10 Crashing when connected to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Crashing when connected to internet: Windows 10 is freezes whenever I connect to the internet. If I unplug the internet connection, it runs just fine, but as soon as I connect, either hard wire or wirelessly, it crashes and a blue screen comes with error CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT. System Configuration Processor:...