Windows 10: Windows Crashing

Discus and support Windows Crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For a couple of weeks, I've been using this laptop to do school work and now it keeps crashing. Recently it started to stop and show a black screen and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ghostly_s, May 21, 2020.

1. Ghostly_s Win User

Windows Crashing

For a couple of weeks, I've been using this laptop to do school work and now it keeps crashing. Recently it started to stop and show a black screen and today it shut off and didn't turn back on until 10 minutes later. I keep getting the errors, FAULTY HARDWARE CORRUPTED PAGE, and SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION. I ran the sfc/scan now and it came back clean. What other options should I try?

:)

Ghostly_s, May 21, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 21, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 21, 2020
  4. Windows Crashing

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows Crashing

1. Windows Crashing - Similar Threads - Crashing

2. Some months ago my laptop crashed and entered this state in which I am not able to do...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some months ago my laptop crashed and entered this state in which I am not able to do...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jorohristov [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gtcb8s/some_months_ago_my_laptop_crashed_and_entered/
  3. PC crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashing: I keep receiving this screen and I do not know how to fix it, anyone know how?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-crashing/df81cc5f-fc77-4497-bb2c-ce1d5ad3ae74
  4. Update crashed my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update crashed my computer: I am really upset right now. My computer automatically updated the Microsoft 10. Needless to say it corrupted my computer with a blue screen. I searched for 2 days attempting to figure it out and ended up having to back up my computer. Which took 27 hours to do. Then I had to...
  5. FH4 Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FH4 Crashes: Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5eb46ab2 Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x00000001b8a05650 Faulting process id: 0x1c38 Faulting application start...
  6. BSOD Crashing overnight and sometimes on log-in

BSOD Crashing overnight and sometimes on log-in: Hello, I started having issues a week or two ago where the computer would restart overnight. At first I thought it was updates but it kept on happening. I looked at Event Viewer system logs and googled some of the errors I saw and most people seemed to have RAM troubles. I...
  7. Unable to open settings app to view settings as it crashes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to open settings app to view settings as it crashes: I am unable to open the settings app to view it and access it. It immediately crashes. This started only recently. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-settings-app-to-view-settings-as-it/9dd2994e-ba55-40d8-ab89-5fb93f097e22
  8. Start Menu Crashing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Crashing: This has been happening to me since I updated Windows to version 2004. Every time I try to scroll on the start menu, or try to open a folder in it, it crashes and restarts. I can only go through it by using the alphabet sorting thingy. Please help....
  9. my pc is crashing randomly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my pc is crashing randomly: i was opening my PC and the screen is freezing i tried 2 to 3 times it is the same after a few more tries it is suddenly restarting and sometime shutdowns https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-crashing-randomly/0baae9a2-dde1-4e09-a105-d05c57a94434
  10. Random crash without BSOD

Random crash without BSOD: So I just built my PC Auros pro wifi B450 AMD ryzen 3600 AMD Radeon 5600XT I have a crucial SSD NVME and two ripjaws series 5 3600 8gb cards I have so far had two crashes, the first one resulted in the computer doing a drive repair, and the second one just a normal but...