Windows 10: windows creation tool download help

Discus and support windows creation tool download help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; ok, so i am very confused. i am trying to download windows 10 using the creation tool because i recently completely reset my pc and it brought me back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/yeetermcyeetyson, Apr 1, 2020.

1. windows creation tool download help

ok, so i am very confused. i am trying to download windows 10 using the creation tool because i recently completely reset my pc and it brought me back to win8.1 whereas i had win10 before.

heres the problem: the download window that appears when you select 'upgrade pc now' disappears after downloading for some time.

i have done this twice now and i dont know what to do.

submitted by /u/yeetermcyeetyson
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/yeetermcyeetyson, Apr 1, 2020

2. Windows Media Creation Tool won't download:

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better

• Are you using Internet Explorer to download the files?

• Are you using a wired net connection or wireless net connection?
    You can use the media creation tool to upgrade your current PC to
    Windows 10 or to create a USB or DVD and install Windows 10 on a different PC.

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool:
    Windows 10 herunterladen

Alternatively, you can also use another pc to download the files.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further

Sachin V Rao, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Vijay B Win User
    Media Creation Tool Won't Download ISO

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What is the exact and complete error you get when you try to create Media creation tool?

I would suggest you to try the steps from the following link to create Media creation tool.

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Windows 10 herunterladen

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, Apr 1, 2020
  4. windows creation tool download help

Media creation tool

Hi,

We would like to know more about this concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to download Media Creation Tool?

Desiree Yau, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

windows creation tool download help

1. windows creation tool download help - Similar Threads - creation tool download

2. Help: Microsoft Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help: Microsoft Creation Tool: hello, I'm using Microsoft creation tool to create the installation media for Windows 10. The problem with this tool is it does not allow to choose Windows 10 Pro. It automatically downloads Windows Home instead.Anyone knows on how to solve this?...
  3. Help: Microsoft Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help: Microsoft Creation Tool: hello, I'm using Microsoft creation tool to create the installation media for Windows 10. The problem with this tool is it does not allow to choose Windows 10 Pro. It automatically downloads Windows Home instead.Anyone knows on how to solve this?...
  4. Help: Microsoft Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Downloading Media Creation Tool

Downloading Media Creation Tool: I'm using Ubuntu and I need to download media creation tool for something. But I can't download because when I go download page of Windows, it only shows me option to download ISO file not media creation tool executable. Is there another way to download it from a non-windows...
  6. Media Creation Tool Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Media Creation Tool Help: So I'm trying to create a bootable USB drive, but when I try to make one using the MCT, it wont even let me select a USB drive to create it on. Instead it will automatically tell me to free space on my C: Drive to install it on there instead. Is anyone able to help me out...
  7. Windows creation tool help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows creation tool help: submitted by /u/Peanut_Guitar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/enu8p4/windows_creation_tool_help/
  8. Downloading in Media Creation Tool

Downloading in Media Creation Tool: How to resume download in Media Creation Tool? Thanks everyone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-in-media-creation-tool/fe621427-b54b-4e9f-b756-f80987ccec83
  9. downloading windows 10 from creation tool

in Windows 10 Support
    downloading windows 10 from creation tool: can i choose between pro and home versions if i choose the "windows 10" option instead of the "windows 10 home single language" option? since i maybe dont want it in english since i'm not? 71354
  10. Help --Where's the download ISO using media creation tool

Help --Where's the download ISO using media creation tool: Hi there I downloaded the ISO using Ms's creation tool -- I selected create ISO. After the download it prompted me to burn to a DVD -- I didn't want that because I was going to use rufus to create a number of USB sticks so I exited the program. Now I can't find the...