Windows 10: Windows creator update

Discus and support Windows creator update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have been having really big issues (fps drops and freezing) since the windows fall creators update. It has been more than a year and there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Franda pepa, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Windows creator update

Hello,

I have been having really big issues (fps drops and freezing) since the windows fall creators update. It has been more than a year and there is no fix for that yet. I would like to ask, if Microsoft does care about their costumers, because I am more than very sure, that they know about this issues, yet they do nothing about that. I am really angry, because it is not a mistake on my side and still it makes my new computer almost useless. I would download previous version, but there is no official download file by microsoft, so everybody is forced to use their newest, yet badly working patches, which makes me angry even more!

Please do something about that, or give me an official 1607 build and I will do on my own.

Thanks for respond.

Signed by very unhappy customer.

:)

Franda pepa, Feb 2, 2019
  2. DRDNA Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update Available for Download

Not sure about the games you listed but no probs with Dirt Rally and benching heavensward-bench here for me. I'm going to test 3DMark too in a few minutes.

DRDNA, Feb 2, 2019
  3. Disk bloat in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Is it my imagination, or does the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update consume an additional 20-30GB of disk space over the previous Creators Update release? Unfortunately, I didn't log my disk usage before the upgrade, but now my C: drive has 56GB of stuff, and I know it wasn't anywhere near that full before. I've run "Disk Cleanup -> Clean up system files" and selected everything on the list, including remove previous version of Windows. I also emptied my Recycle Bin, my Temp folder, \Windows\Temp folder, and \Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download folder. Finally, I ran Wise Disk Cleaner to delete assorted application garbage.

Has anyone else noticed the bloat in Fall Creators Update?

Static~Charge, Feb 2, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Windows creator update

Next Major Windows 10 Update Named "Spring Creators Update"

The next Windows 10 service pack major update has been named "Spring Creators Update." Windows Insider Program users toying with Build 17618 of the operating system spotted a listing of all the major updates of Windows 10 known to the build, when running "Get-VMHostSupportedVersion" in Power Shell. The last entry reads "Microsoft Windows 10 Spring Creators Update 1803." The version number (1803 in this case), often coincides with the public release date of the update. The Fall Creators Update 1709, released in 2017-09 (September) to Insiders. Going by that convenion, Spring Creators Update could see a "branded" Insider preview build this month, 2018-03 (March), with a public release usually 3-4 weeks after, presumably before Summer kicks in.

Windows creator update pEBOXRTl55rNtJHh_thm.jpg

btarunr, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows creator update

1. Windows creator update - Similar Threads - creator update

2. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Help?: Today I tried to run halo infinite but it gave me a message along the lines of Incompatible OS version. Update fall creators update (1709) or higher. So I look up how to update windows to the latest version so I follow the steps but I already have the latest version then I go...
  3. when should we will expect an updated ISO file from Media Creator tools for w11...?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when should we will expect an updated ISO file from Media Creator tools for w11...?: I HAVE DOWNLOADED USING THE MEDIA CREATOR TOOL FOR WINDOWS 11The ISO file:Windows11_2022-01-11_19043.1466.isochose for my PC a hp Z440 // at 2022-01-12I redownload to day 30-01-2022 with the media creator tool the same iso Windows11_for_Z440_22000.469__30-01-2022.iso chose...
  4. when should we will expect an updated ISO file from Media Creator tools for w11...?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when should we will expect an updated ISO file from Media Creator tools for w11...?: I HAVE DOWNLOADED USING THE MEDIA CREATOR TOOL FOR WINDOWS 11The ISO file:Windows11_2022-01-11_19043.1466.isochose for my PC a hp Z440 // at 2022-01-12I redownload to day 30-01-2022 with the media creator tool the same iso Windows11_for_Z440_22000.469__30-01-2022.iso chose...
  5. windows creator update,esim capable?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows creator update,esim capable?: Will my laptop gets the windows 10 creator update? the latest update was May 15,2021. The OS build was 10.0.19042.985.,ASUS Vivobook X442U acquired year 2019....
  6. i need 2017 fall creators update link

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need 2017 fall creators update link: i need the the 2017 fall creators update iso file link. i cannot find it in my browser i am only able to find 2020 20 h2 link. but i am already using that , i want to change the previous version of windows because of unsupported drivers kindly send the file iso...
  7. WiFi issues with Creators Update v2 network disconnection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi issues with Creators Update v2 network disconnection: PC: HP Probook 450 G2 NIC Dual Band Wireless-AC7260 Refer to PB.Anton's post here I was just about to post a success story about a solution to WiFi disconnection when my PC stuttered as I was writing this post. After an update in March2020 the PC WiFi was perpetually...
  8. Update 2004 - is that what they call Creators Update - a major one, or?

Update 2004 - is that what they call Creators Update - a major one, or?: Considering the amount of issues people have seems to be malware MS is shipping https://www.ghacks.net/2020/05/28/windows-10-version-2004-is-here-and-it-has-lots-of-issues/?unapproved=4465941&moderation-hash=728b68d5e9c84849f9f327fadc13fe4f#comment-4465941 This for people...
  9. I tried to update to 2004 using Media Creator but I couldn't.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I tried to update to 2004 using Media Creator but I couldn't.: I live in Indonesia (ID), Lenovo Yoga laptop, Win10 OEM Single Language. Stuck in Progress 0%. submitted by /u/GoldJello [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/guld4d/i_tried_to_update_to_2004_using_media_creator_but/
  10. Need help for Windows 10 creator update.

Need help for Windows 10 creator update.: I am trying to download a batch of new features loaded Windows 10 creator update from my current version, 1607. Is there anyone here that can tell me how much is the estimated file size for downloading it. Because I am currently in no Wifi state, and need to download via my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows creator update 2019