Windows 10: Windows Credentials are being sporadically wiped out after upgrading to Windows 10 2004

Discus and support Windows Credentials are being sporadically wiped out after upgrading to Windows 10 2004 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello. After installing Windows 10 2004, I have problem with Windows Credentials being sporadically wiped out either after restarting computer or... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AndreyK02, Jun 4, 2020.

1. AndreyK02 Win User

Windows Credentials are being sporadically wiped out after upgrading to Windows 10 2004

Hello.

After installing Windows 10 2004, I have problem with Windows Credentials being sporadically wiped out either after restarting computer or even during normal use. It leads to being logged off the Skype, OneDrive, Outlook 2013, VS 2019, OneNote 2013, etc. So I have to login to these applications multiple times throughout the day. Also any login information to remote computers wiped out as well.

After restart I'm often getting the following messages:

Windows Credentials are being sporadically wiped out after upgrading to Windows 10 2004 e5880bcc-0f8a-4cf8-9e19-b1088c9b49bd?upload=true.png

Windows Credentials are being sporadically wiped out after upgrading to Windows 10 2004 b54ef810-6c77-44b9-b446-29d8b89a5633?upload=true.png

Does anyone know why it happens and how to fix it?

:)

AndreyK02, Jun 4, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows Credentials are being sporadically wiped out after upgrading to Windows 10 2004

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Credentials are being sporadically wiped out after upgrading to Windows 10 2004 - Similar Threads - Credentials are being

2. Win 11 wipes out VPN credentials

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 wipes out VPN credentials: Hello, Win 11 seems to have cache problems when coming to storing Cisco Meraki VPN credentials; it wipes them out every day forcing us to go through the whole process daily. Does anybody else have the same problem?...
  3. Win 11 wipes out VPN credentials

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 wipes out VPN credentials: Hello, Win 11 seems to have cache problems when coming to storing Cisco Meraki VPN credentials; it wipes them out every day forcing us to go through the whole process daily. Does anybody else have the same problem?...
  4. Windows 10 upgrade wipes out 70% apps,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 upgrade wipes out 70% apps,: Windows 10 upgrade just hyjacks files , apps, browsers , doc. , some vid. files, removes Chrome, removes firefox, places them in a chrome ext. on the desktop. Windows 10 is slower than Windows 7, a very odd layout for this program, that has many issues like a modern day...
  5. Windows 10 upgrade wipes out 70% apps,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 upgrade wipes out 70% apps,: Windows 10 upgrade just hyjacks files , apps, browsers , doc. , some vid. files, removes Chrome, removes firefox, places them in a chrome ext. on the desktop. Windows 10 is slower than Windows 7, a very odd layout for this program, that has many issues like a modern day...
  6. Windows 10 upgrade wipes out 70% apps,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. After upgrade to windows 10 build 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After upgrade to windows 10 build 2004: [ATTACH] Back to the Future? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-upgrade-to-windows-10-build-2004/a1c0e6b7-9941-4f4e-8bbe-48b3c268edc4
  8. Startup impact not being measured after upgrading to 2004.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Startup impact not being measured after upgrading to 2004.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Saikat0511 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8tw9v/startup_impact_not_being_measured_after_upgrading/
  9. Windows 10 2004 not being offered

Windows 10 2004 not being offered: This is more of a curiosity as I am wondering why I am not being offered Windows 10 2004. I did a check for updates and I am presented with: I spent overnight in a hotel (in the same city I live in) and with my laptop connected to their Wi-Fi I was offered to download and...
  10. Windows 10 wiped out

Windows 10 wiped out: I recently sat down at my SONY VAIO running WIndows 10 and on the screen was the msg WINDOWS Server 2012 R2 Press Enter to Install As I did not want to install WS2012 R2 I rebooted the box. After that it tried to reboot over and over for then next several hours and I...