Windows 10: Windows-Credentials Error for long time

Discus and support Windows-Credentials Error for long time in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I try work out to figure out how to solves this problem has been long time so I gave up! I hope if there anybody know about this error :- [img] I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by coolmistry, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Windows-Credentials Error for long time

I try work out to figure out how to solves this problem has been long time so I gave up!
    I hope if there anybody know about this error :-

Windows-Credentials Error for long time [​IMG]

I have try this > Error 3 GenericRoaming error in Event Viewer.

It dose not work for me!!!

:)

coolmistry, Dec 12, 2019

2. Windows Credentials Error 0x80070057

Hi,

Thank you for the update on the issue.

I would suggest you to try the steps provided in the thread mentioned below. Try to refer the steps provide by Alex Zhao in the thread mentioned below.

Unable
    to manage web credentials: credential manager gives a error 0x80070057.

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Windows Network Credentials

Hi Keith,

We suggest that you disable Credential Manager before mapping your Drives. Please follow these steps to disable Credential Manager:

• In the search box type “Services
    • Right click on “Services” and select “Run as Administrator
    • In the Services Window, look for Credential Manager Service and click “Stop”.
    • Restart the computer and go back the Credential Manager Service and set it to “Automatic”.
    • Restart the computer again.

Please keep us updated if you were able to map your drives.

Ryan Fra, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Windows-Credentials Error for long time

Credential Guard lab companion

Source: Credential Guard lab companion Datacenter and Private Cloud Security Blog

See also:

Brink, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows-Credentials Error for long time

1. Windows-Credentials Error for long time - Similar Threads - Credentials Error long

2. Long boot time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Long boot time: Hi,Windows 10 pro, Why is it that if I reboot after turning off my computer my boot time is a little over a minute, but if I choose re-start it takes 2 or 3 minutes.I'd appreciate your insight....
  3. Long time to login to Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Long time to login to Windows: I don't know why but after I turn off my computer for a good 8 hours or so going to sleep and turning it on the next morning and logging into Windows with my pin it can take over 10 seconds at times. But if I turn off my computer and back on in an hour or just restart it it...
  4. Long time to login to Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Long time to login to Windows: I don't know why but after I turn off my computer for a good 8 hours or so going to sleep and turning it on the next morning and logging into Windows with my pin it can take over 10 seconds at times. But if I turn off my computer and back on in an hour or just restart it it...
  5. Long time to login to Windows

6. Long boot time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Long boot time: Hey guys, how's it going? I've been experiencing huge performance issues when booting Windows on. My laptop used to boot-up in about <15s when it was brand new and it stayed this way until I've updated Windows Build. It came out of factory as ver. 1803, when I've updated it...
  7. Long Booting time of windows

Long Booting time of windows: Hey , I am using a HP 15-ac122tu model laptop and it takes a long time to boot up around 30 min or long.Windows 10 is my operating system and when it's opened i experience more lag than never before.What should i do I tried some fixes on youtube but none of the worked....
  8. Long Time to Connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Long Time to Connect: I recently upgraded one of my laptops from Win7 Pro to Win10 Pro. Ever since then it has been taking a much longer time for the laptop to connect to either of my home networks (two different homes). This is with either WiFi or Ethernet. When it was running Win7 it would...
  9. Long Loading Times

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Long Loading Times: Anyone have an idea why certain programs take longer to load in Windows 10 than in Windows 7? Specifically, Firefox 39.0, Syncbackfree 7.3.3.6, and Finale 2014d (a music notation program). Thanks. 12578
  10. Long install time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Long install time: I chose to try the upgrade exe file to install Windows 10 update to Windows 8.1. I started at 5PM. It is now 1015 PM and it's at 25%. I don't dare stop it, but have others experienced this? I forgot to mention that the upgrade is going on to 5 year old Dell Studio laptop. It...