Windows 10: Windows Credentials Help

Discus and support Windows Credentials Help in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I would like to map a drive from my computer to my wife's on a local network. When I am at her computer trying to do this it asks for my computer's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LarryT454, Feb 28, 2021.

1. LarryT454 Win User

Windows Credentials Help

I would like to map a drive from my computer to my wife's on a local network. When I am at her computer trying to do this it asks for my computer's user name and password which I do not know. Is there a way to find this out?

:)

LarryT454, Feb 28, 2021
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Windows Network Credentials

Hi Keith,

We suggest that you disable Credential Manager before mapping your Drives. Please follow these steps to disable Credential Manager:

• In the search box type “Services
    • Right click on “Services” and select “Run as Administrator
    • In the Services Window, look for Credential Manager Service and click “Stop”.
    • Restart the computer and go back the Credential Manager Service and set it to “Automatic”.
    • Restart the computer again.

Please keep us updated if you were able to map your drives.

Ryan Fra, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Credential Guard lab companion

Source: Credential Guard lab companion Datacenter and Private Cloud Security Blog

See also:

Brink, Feb 28, 2021
  4. Windows Credentials Help

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

Windows Credentials Help

1. Windows Credentials Help - Similar Threads - Credentials Help

2. Cannot sign in on OneDrive and cannot access Credential Manager - please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign in on OneDrive and cannot access Credential Manager - please help!: Dear all, I hope you will be able to help me because I am going crazy here...I think this is due to an update, and since then I encounter a lot of issues:1. first I could not use my PIN anymore to connect. This one I managed to resolve using a tutorial.but I STILL have other...
  3. Cannot sign in on OneDrive and cannot access Credential Manager - please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot sign in on OneDrive and cannot access Credential Manager - please help!: Dear all, I hope you will be able to help me because I am going crazy here...I think this is due to an update, and since then I encounter a lot of issues:1. first I could not use my PIN anymore to connect. This one I managed to resolve using a tutorial.but I STILL have other...
  4. “Your credentials could not be verified” when entering PIN. Help!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “Your credentials could not be verified” when entering PIN. Help!!: I restarted my computer and when i went to put in my pin i got the message “your credentials could not be verified”. I tried to click “I forgot my pin” but when it did I got “Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: Oxc000006d, substatus:Oxc0070070. Click to...
  5. “Your credentials could not be verified” when entering PIN. Help!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “Your credentials could not be verified” when entering PIN. Help!!: I restarted my computer and when i went to put in my pin i got the message “your credentials could not be verified”. I tried to click “I forgot my pin” but when it did I got “Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: Oxc000006d, substatus:Oxc0070070. Click to...
  6. “Your credentials could not be verified” when entering PIN. Help!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Windows Credentials Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Credentials Help: I would like to map a drive from my computer to my wife's on a local network. When I am at her computer trying to do this it asks for my computer's user name and password which I do not know. Is there a way to find this out? 175028
  8. Help me out on Folder permission by popping out asking credential

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me out on Folder permission by popping out asking credential: Hello team, i want to set it up little tricky as a domain user having common access for all. but should not access, having other user permission folders and while access such other user permission folder in same system, should provide other user credentials as popout...
  9. Please help: How do I view/recover WLAN credentials with WPA2-Enterprise/AES security settings?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Please help: How do I view/recover WLAN credentials with WPA2-Enterprise/AES security settings?: Hi there I have ever asked this => same question here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-viewrecover-wlan-credentials-with-wpa2/fdf45a3b-3558-4871-ac69-1d3fe7e4626c ... but got no answer that helped then, but need it more urgently than ever, if...
  10. Windows 10 Unknown Windows Credentials Auto Add even after Delete Help ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Unknown Windows Credentials Auto Add even after Delete Help ?: [ATTACH] I have Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Latest version all updates installed , As you can see in picture Control Panel - User Accounts - Manage Your Credentials - Windows Credentials , these two entries in this section auto appear even after deletion , i have these apps...