Windows 10: Windows cryptocurrency and voting systems

Discus and support Windows cryptocurrency and voting systems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can you make cryptocurrency for Microsoft all Microsoft Windows devices Can you blockchain Windows Can you MS coin voting systems mobile app blockchain... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by unitedeagle94, May 5, 2021.

1. Windows cryptocurrency and voting systems

Can you make cryptocurrency for Microsoft all Microsoft Windows devices Can you blockchain Windows Can you MS coin voting systems mobile app blockchain open source with open source the data of voting transparent blockchain as well MS coin can be campaign donation transparent QR code to vote it can trace follow the vote

:)

unitedeagle94, May 5, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 5, 2021
  3. EVE-Online, Vote Cinori Aluben CSM5 2010!

Just a bump to let everyone know that voting has opened. Each active account has (1) vote, so vote with all of your alts too!

To vote for me: http://www.eveonline.com/council/voting/Vote.asp?c=328 <--Just click here, login, and confirm. Takes like 30seconds.

Thanks again guys for your support, lets hope a TPU'r gets on there!

Oh, and check out the website again, it's gotten a major facelift, and has a LOT more content now, including it's own forums with a list of suggestions I'm already pushing. Feel free to register and put your suggestion up there!

www.littlethingsfirst.com

surfsk8snow.jah, May 5, 2021
  4. Kevin J S Win User

Windows cryptocurrency and voting systems

Windows Phone Feature Suggestion Votes

SD173 -

Thank you for posting on the Windows Phone Community!

There is no set number of votes required for a suggestion to be added with a future update. The more votes something has, the more likely it is that the engineers will strive to make it available; however, it still has to be technologically possible to
    do. Something that is relatively easy to implement may be added with a fewer number of votes, in comparison to something with a massive amount of votes but is impossible to add without a complete overhaul of the OS. This is why a lot of features that were
    added to Windows Phone 8 came from suggestions made for Windows Phone 7 that just weren't able to be done.

Your best bet is to vote for what features you'd like to see, every suggestion is looked at! The majority of new features do come right from these suggestions.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Regards,

Kevin J S, May 5, 2021
Thema:

Windows cryptocurrency and voting systems

1. Windows cryptocurrency and voting systems - Similar Threads - cryptocurrency voting systems

2. How Windows Spotlight like/vote/wish works?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Windows Spotlight like/vote/wish works?: I wonder how Windows Spotlight like system works, I bought Windows 10 in 2015 and since then 7 years I have voted for the images that I like or dislike.Basically I dislike images focusing on:peopleanimalslow resolutionI like images focusing on:landscapesstructures or...
  3. How Windows Spotlight like/vote/wish works?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Windows Spotlight like/vote/wish works?: I wonder how Windows Spotlight like system works, I bought Windows 10 in 2015 and since then 7 years I have voted for the images that I like or dislike.Basically I dislike images focusing on:peopleanimalslow resolutionI like images focusing on:landscapesstructures or...
  4. How Windows Spotlight like/vote/wish works?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Scanning for cryptocurrency mining malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scanning for cryptocurrency mining malware: My windows 10 version is Home, 20H2, 64 bit. Build 19042.685 Many times, while having my laptop sit idle for few minutes, it heats up and fan speed go high. This happens mostly when during noon time when I often have to get off the laptop to answer the doorbell. No heavy...
  6. Scanning for cryptocurrency mining malware

in Windows 10 Support
    Scanning for cryptocurrency mining malware: My windows 10 version is Home, 20H2, 64 bit. Build 19042.685 Many times, while having my laptop sit idle for few minutes, it heats up and fan speed go high. This happens mostly when during noon time when I often have to get off the laptop to answer the doorbell. No heavy...
  7. Strange PC behavior, cryptocurrency malware or bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange PC behavior, cryptocurrency malware or bug?: Hi, guys so I'm noticing lately that my laptop is acting really strange. Sometimes the fans will suddenly turn on when I'm not using it. I've always felt that there was some kind of malware. Now I do regular scans using Windows defender and MalwareBytes. They always come out...
  8. Razer SoftMiner uses your GPU to mine cryptocurrency

in Windows 10 News
    Razer SoftMiner uses your GPU to mine cryptocurrency: Yesterday I had a total what the heck moment when I received a message from forum user Angantyr informing me that Razer partnered with a company called "GammaNow", their plans are this, they want you to use their mining software. You mine for it, and Razer keeps the coins....
  9. VOTE for a new MSOS

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    VOTE for a new MSOS: Hello all, Whomever has been in Windows since the early days knows that new versions are just bloated updates. Microsoft should develop a new Operating System from the ground up with no backward compatibility and start a whole new "life". Updates and support for the...
  10. Congress voted to overturn Internet privacy rules...

in Windows 10 News
    Congress voted to overturn Internet privacy rules...: I'm watching the Senate channel [C-Span2] and they're holding a vote to repeal the privacy rules passed in 2016: Congress is set to vote Thursday to nullify the new broadband privacy rules passed by the Federal Communications Commission last year. The rules, which...