Windows 10: Windows Cumulative Update Problems

Discus and support Windows Cumulative Update Problems in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Every week or two Microsoft comes out with a cumulative update to Window 10. Great, but...I have a half dozen computers on my home network and it seems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ken429, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Ken429 Win User

Windows Cumulative Update Problems

Every week or two Microsoft comes out with a cumulative update to Window 10. Great, but...I have a half dozen computers on my home network and it seems after one of these updates I have to got into Device Manager>Network Adapter and turn off the "Allow this Device to wake computer" on every computer that I want Sleep to work correctly - not wake every two minutes.

Second issue, after one of these updates I have to go into Windows Settings>Network & Internet>Network Reset and and reboot the system and say Yes make it visible on the network! It would appear that I must be one of the few out there that likes to share information on my home network or I'm screwed up on how I am using the computers on my network.

The good new is that this routine has not changed for several months. In the past it was a learning and Googling exercise to figure out what needed to be changed to restore a home network after a major update!

Is it just me or are others experiencing these annoying glitches? Help appreciated.

:)

Ken429, Jan 26, 2019

2. Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3156387) will not install

Anyone else having problems getting the Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3156387) installed? This update has been failing for me & doing a failed to update after downloading & reboot, then rebooting & removing the update.

V 10.0 build 10240

broken pixel, Jan 26, 2019
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3156387) will not install

Maybe try with the Windows update mini-tool, found here http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/t...dows-10-automatic-updates-and-spyware.218745/ , thanks to Mussels. it installed perfectly for me last night.

rtwjunkie, Jan 26, 2019
  4. Windows Cumulative Update Problems

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

I think today's windows update(stable channel) solves d issue

Cumulative Update KB4020102 Windows 10 v1703 Build 15063.332

• Addressed issue where, after installing the Creators Update, audio output through external decoders no longer works.

Sai Sreekantt M, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows Cumulative Update Problems

1. Windows Cumulative Update Problems - Similar Threads - Cumulative Update Problems

2. New Windows Cumulative Update Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Windows Cumulative Update Problem: The new update removed the GPU Activity Icon every time I boot up the laptop and the taskbar tends to load longer as well, though I am not too sure if the boot-up time of the laptop is affected or not. My GPU Activity Icon is ticked in the Nvidia Control Panel but the icon is...
  3. New Windows Cumulative Update Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Windows Cumulative Update Problem: The new update removed the GPU Activity Icon every time I boot up the laptop and the taskbar tends to load longer as well, though I am not too sure if the boot-up time of the laptop is affected or not. My GPU Activity Icon is ticked in the Nvidia Control Panel but the icon is...
  4. Problems with cumulative update KB5030211

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with cumulative update KB5030211: Update KB5030211 does not install. Neither from Windows update nor with manual download.Error code: 0x80073712 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-cumulative-update-kb5030211/7bcc1706-2543-432c-a76b-b26174a806a2
  5. Problems with cumulative update KB5030211

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with cumulative update KB5030211: Update KB5030211 does not install. Neither from Windows update nor with manual download.Error code: 0x80073712 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-cumulative-update-kb5030211/7bcc1706-2543-432c-a76b-b26174a806a2
  6. Windows Cumulative update problem

Windows Cumulative update problem: Dear Concern,good evening, I am facing a windows update problem especially cumulative updates.- I try all the reset options as mentioned by the other experts.- The cumulative updates after downloading at 100% its stuck. no installation.- When Trying to check for an update,...
  7. Problems with Cumulative Updates for Windows 10

Problems with Cumulative Updates for Windows 10: Ever since the beginning of this year, my PC has struggled with every monthly cumulative update. It would often get stuck in the installation process or fail. Some weird occurrences I've noticed was that the update would reach installing - 100% just fine and then suddenly...
  8. cumulative update problem

cumulative update problem: today on 15th june .... i installed cumulative update 2020 but it have problem....my laptop takes more times than usual after installing the update....seems like it is corrupted by malware or anything.....i got sure that its update problem because i uninstall this update and...
  9. Problem with the latest Cumulative Windows Update

Problem with the latest Cumulative Windows Update: I updated 3 of my home computers about a week ago with the latest Cumulative Windows Update i.e Windows 10 Home, version 1909, build 18363.752. Everything went smoothly without any hiccup. However, since then my workhorse desktop DELL XPS 8700 became sluggish seemingly with...
  10. Windows Cumulative Update Problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Cumulative Update Problems: Every week or two Microsoft comes out with a cumulative update to Window 10. Great, but...I have a half dozen computers on my home network and it seems after one of these updates I have to got into Device Manager>Network Adapter and turn off the "Allow this Device to wake...