Windows 10: windows cumulative updates not installing and keeps trying over and over again.

Discus and support windows cumulative updates not installing and keeps trying over and over again. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This has been happening since December 2019 and I am tearing my hair out. Quality updates- cumulative ones for 1903. They keep trying to install, tying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RosemerylHarple, Mar 25, 2020.

1. windows cumulative updates not installing and keeps trying over and over again.

This has been happening since December 2019 and I am tearing my hair out. Quality updates- cumulative ones for 1903. They keep trying to install, tying up my computer for hours and still don't install. I have read some of the articles on this but don't want to make this worse. My settings warns me that I missing critical security updates. Please help me in person and get into my computer remotely.

:)

RosemerylHarple, Mar 25, 2020
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3156387) will not install

Maybe try with the Windows update mini-tool, found here http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/t...dows-10-automatic-updates-and-spyware.218745/ , thanks to Mussels. it installed perfectly for me last night.

rtwjunkie, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3156387) will not install

Anyone else having problems getting the Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3156387) installed? This update has been failing for me & doing a failed to update after downloading & reboot, then rebooting & removing the update.

V 10.0 build 10240

broken pixel, Mar 25, 2020
  4. windows cumulative updates not installing and keeps trying over and over again.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

windows cumulative updates not installing and keeps trying over and over again.

1. windows cumulative updates not installing and keeps trying over and over again. - Similar Threads - cumulative updates installing

2. KB5034123 installed but keeps trying to install over and over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5034123 installed but keeps trying to install over and over: This update has messed my system - I now have glitching audio and wifi issues ever since this update has been installed and yet the system is still trying to install it. How to uninstall it or clear the cache/log/registry to remove the failed versions?...
  3. KB5034123 installed but keeps trying to install over and over

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5034123 installed but keeps trying to install over and over: This update has messed my system - I now have glitching audio and wifi issues ever since this update has been installed and yet the system is still trying to install it. How to uninstall it or clear the cache/log/registry to remove the failed versions?...
  4. Windows Update installing KB5033375 over and over again.

Windows Update installing KB5033375 over and over again.: Hi everyone, I have a Windows 11 23H2 laptop which was set to English-US language. After a lot of hard work, I changed the language to English-UK and I note now that the update 2023-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5033375 has installed...
  5. Windows Update installing KB5033375 over and over again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update installing KB5033375 over and over again.: Hi everyone, I have a Windows 11 23H2 laptop which was set to English-US language. After a lot of hard work, I changed the language to English-UK and I note now that the update 2023-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5033375 has installed...
  6. windows update keep installing the same thing over and over

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update keep installing the same thing over and over: I let it run for more than 10 hours and it never seem to be finish.it keep installing the top one and when it reach 100% it start to install the bottom one and when it reach 100% it start to install the top one again and the process keep repeating what do I do?...
  7. windows update keep installing the same thing over and over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update keep installing the same thing over and over: I let it run for more than 10 hours and it never seem to be finish.it keep installing the top one and when it reach 100% it start to install the bottom one and when it reach 100% it start to install the top one again and the process keep repeating what do I do?...
  8. windows update keep installing the same thing over and over

9. Windows 10 KB4598229 Keeps being installed over and over again

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 KB4598229 Keeps being installed over and over again: Hi All My first post on any computer forum. I am a retired developer and normally find my answers on the net. But so far can't solve this one, so wondering if anyone else has the same issue or any ideas. I am on an old Dell OptiPlex and almost on the latest update. So my OS...
  10. Same failed update messages keep repeating over and over again

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Same failed update messages keep repeating over and over again: Hello, I have Windows 10 Home edtion on my computer. Every day ( or every other day ) I keep getting the following messages (in RED color) during the Windows update process. There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...