Windows 10: Windows Cursor Appearing Mid-Game, Freezing my battery icon, optimal resolution dialogue...

Discus and support Windows Cursor Appearing Mid-Game, Freezing my battery icon, optimal resolution dialogue... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i have had this issue for a while now, the windows cursor appears in middle of the game causing me to go back to the main menu and making it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Soumyojit, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Soumyojit Win User

Windows Cursor Appearing Mid-Game, Freezing my battery icon, optimal resolution dialogue...

So i have had this issue for a while now, the windows cursor appears in middle of the game causing me to go back to the main menu and making it impossible to play certain game. So far I've faced this issue for a few games like Vampyr, Phantom Doctrine, The Hunter Call of the Wild. Also i get the Optimal Resolution Notification whenever i launch the game, meanwhile my laptop's battery indicator freezes which is only fixed whenever i restart my PC! So i tried contacting NVIDIA support, they said it's a windows 10 issue, Intel support said it's a windows issue as well, and from my end all my drivers of both my system and GPU are up to date and working perfectly, but the Windows support has so far instructed me with Reinstall my drivers and update them, which i have done in multiple occasions but sadly none of that helped. At first i was convinced it was the game issue but i ran the same game on a different PC and it ran perfectly, so can anyone help me with how to solve the issue? Leaving the part where everyone suggest me to update my windows and GPU drivers! Windows Cursor Appearing Mid-Game, Freezing my battery icon, optimal resolution dialogue... dd074ff3-2d0d-40c8-aecf-a17e840952db?upload=true.png Windows Cursor Appearing Mid-Game, Freezing my battery icon, optimal resolution dialogue... 61f951f4-1e33-4b0a-a676-93fb93a666e2?upload=true.png

:)

Soumyojit, Sep 10, 2018

2. Disable optimal resolution check and notice

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to disable the Optimal Resolution Notification:

• Right click on the on the empty area on the Desktop.
    • Select Graphics options > Balloon Notification >
      Optimal Resolution Notification > Disable.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Sep 10, 2018
  3. MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION freezes mid game

microsofr solitaire collection freezes in mid-game on windows 10

PeterSteigerXB, Sep 10, 2018
  4. mochiro Win User

Windows Cursor Appearing Mid-Game, Freezing my battery icon, optimal resolution dialogue...

Optimal Resolution Notification

Hi , I need help . Im playing Psychic Doom Mu game in my windows 10 Lenovo G40 .And everytime im playing it my game suddenly goes out and Optimal Resolution Notification Pop up always it says "This is not the optimal screen resolution for the primary display
    The optimal Resolution is 1366x768 .Also igfxTRAY.exe pops up.. How to fix this so that i can play the game not crashing always

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]

mochiro, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Cursor Appearing Mid-Game, Freezing my battery icon, optimal resolution dialogue... - Similar Threads - Cursor Appearing Mid

2. freezing dialogue boxes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    freezing dialogue boxes: When I copy files from one drive to another, the progress dialogue box comes up but on reaching 100% it does not close down. It remains frozen on the screen. Only a restart of Windows gets rid of it. What is the problem? How do I stop the dialogue from freezing? How do I...
  3. freezing dialogue boxes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    freezing dialogue boxes: When I copy files from one drive to another, the progress dialogue box comes up but on reaching 100% it does not close down. It remains frozen on the screen. Only a restart of Windows gets rid of it. What is the problem? How do I stop the dialogue from freezing? How do I...
  4. Battery Optimization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Optimization: Hello everyone, and BIG THANKS for all those who've helped me and I did not say thank you to them : I bought a new battery for my Inspiron 13 5368 2-in-1 and want to extend its life as much as possible. I read the the charge should be always between 20 to 80%, no more and no...
  5. Battery Optimization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery Optimization: Hello everyone, and BIG THANKS for all those who've helped me and I did not say thank you to them : I bought a new battery for my Inspiron 13 5368 2-in-1 and want to extend its life as much as possible. I read the the charge should be always between 20 to 80%, no more and no...
  6. Battery Optimization

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Battery Optimization Query

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery Optimization Query: I have a new Acer Aspire E5-576G laptop. I use it every day 3-7 hours, all on battery. I am amazed at the battery life. Ok, so at the end of the day, I plug it in overnight. Some nights the battery is still at say 70% when I plug it in. Am I better off letting it discharge...
  8. Optimal Resolution Notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Optimal Resolution Notification: Once again, I'm plagued with this annoying pop-up-- this time, when trying to play older games, the pop-up causes the game to minimize, while the unwanted Windows "Optimal Resolution" warning pops up, unwanted, not needed, no way to prevent. Notebook: I do **not** have...
  9. Optimal Resolution Notifications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Optimal Resolution Notifications: Hi again Microsoft community! When I'm trying to run a fullscreen app with the resolution lower than 1920x1080 it appears a notification about Optimal Resolution Notification and the app is minimizing.I know how to remove the notification, but, how do I solve the problem...
  10. Resolution in the game is not optimal 3840x1080

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Resolution in the game is not optimal 3840x1080: Hello everyone, I just played NFS Payback from the origin with specifications: -1080Ti -Samsung Monitor CHG90 (49", 32:9 , 3840x1080) The problem is the resolution is not optimal, if I play at the highest resolution (3840 x 1080), the image will be truncated, and not fit....