Windows 10: Windows cursor appears while using Game Bar to record gameplay

Discus and support Windows cursor appears while using Game Bar to record gameplay in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been using Game Bar to record clips to share with my friends on Xbox ever since I switched to playing Destiny 2 on PC in January. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Wheeler22, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Wheeler22 Win User

Windows cursor appears while using Game Bar to record gameplay

I have been using Game Bar to record clips to share with my friends on Xbox ever since I switched to playing Destiny 2 on PC in January. I have continued to use my Xbox controller. In the last couple of months, the Windows cursor has started to randomly appear on-screen. I am playing in full-screen. I tried turning off my mouse (a simple Dell Bluetooth device) in case it was something related to it, but it continued to appear. If I play with mouse and keyboard, it doesn't occur (the cursor remains the in-game cursor). After updating every driver I could think of, I decided to try turning off Game Bar. The issue stopped. While I can continue to make clips and screenshots if I use Nvidia overlay, I've lost the benefit of easily sharing items with my Xbox friends and joining them in party chats.

***Modified title from: (Game Bar Issue) Windows Cursor keeps appearing over game tab when playing with Controller***

:)

Wheeler22, Sep 13, 2019

2. Recording gameplay

I want to record my gameplays and use Discord to chat with my friends.
    However when I am trying to record
    the game, it doesn’t record my friends’ voice, only mine. How can I fix it to hear not only my voice but also my friends’. I use Windows 10 game bar.

Pietro Hampton, Sep 13, 2019
  3. Bhrayan23 Win User
    Problem with Gaming Bar Screen Recording

The Windows 10 game bar does not support recording all the games, and the error message you received may indicates that the gameplay blocks the game bar from recording. Thus, you'd better search for other Windows 10 screen recorders to do this trick.

Bhrayan23, Sep 13, 2019
  4. Windows cursor appears while using Game Bar to record gameplay

Windows Game Bar not Recording Microphone By Default

Hi Yewtsan,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the potential reasons why Windows Game Bar is not recording microphone by default. To help you resolve this concern, you may perform the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below:

Troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10

You may also try to turn off the Game bar and restart your computer before turning it on again. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

How to disable Game bar

1. Right-click the Start button.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click Gaming.
    4. Click Game bar.
    5. Click the switch below Record game clips. Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns
      Off.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows cursor appears while using Game Bar to record gameplay

1. Windows cursor appears while using Game Bar to record gameplay - Similar Threads - cursor appears while

2. recording gameplay with game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recording gameplay with game bar: when I press "windows key" + "G" the Xbox game bar shows up, but the option to start recording is shaded out and I can't record my gameplay, I checked the settings and everything but it doesn't seem to fix it...
  3. recording gameplay with game bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recording gameplay with game bar: when I press "windows key" + "G" the Xbox game bar shows up, but the option to start recording is shaded out and I can't record my gameplay, I checked the settings and everything but it doesn't seem to fix it...
  4. Xbox game bar is not recording gameplay and gives me error.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox game bar is not recording gameplay and gives me error.: Xbox game bar is not recording gameplay and gives me error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-is-not-recording-gameplay-and-gives/de328fd9-7750-4147-b7f1-4bb80992469a
  5. Can't Record Voice and Other Apps while using the Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Record Voice and Other Apps while using the Game Bar Recording: I have been using the game bar to record things happening so I don't have to use OBS constantly, but I have run into an issue. I want to record both my voice and the voices of my friends, but when I set the audio recording to all, my mic doesn't get recorded, but when I set...
  6. Mouse Cursor Appearing on top of Fullscreen Gameplay?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Cursor Appearing on top of Fullscreen Gameplay?: Hello everyone. I have a problem that has been troubling me for years now, and as it has seemed to increase in occurrence I have decided to search for help. Every once in a while when using my PC I often get the Windows "USB Disconnect" sound, at times even playing the...
  7. Recorded gameplay using Xbox Game Bar only shows black screen with audio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recorded gameplay using Xbox Game Bar only shows black screen with audio?: I have had this issue for quite a long time. I would be playing a game (in this case CS:GO), and the gameplay video would only show a black screen with clear audio. This only happens when I am using the "Record That" feature playing in fullscreen. I realize that this feature...
  8. Recording gameplay

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recording gameplay: I want to record my gameplays and use Discord to chat with my friends. However when I am trying to record the game, it doesn’t record my friends’ voice, only mine. How can I fix it to hear not only my voice but also my friends’. I use Windows 10 game bar....
  9. Recording a gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording a gameplay: So i finally got a new budget gaming laptop (windows 10 pro) My specs - GPU - geforce 150MX Intel I5-8250U 8gb ram and 1TB local disk space The problem - whenever i play a game, the fps is just amazing on decent graphics but when i wanna start record a gameplay, my...
  10. Xbox Game bar records gameplay as a black screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game bar records gameplay as a black screen.: The problem started after the 1803 update. Now if I record any full screen game, it records the whole video as a black video. But it doesn't happen with the windowed mode....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows game bar hide mouse

2. game bar dont record cursor

3. windows 10 game bar mouse issue

4. gamebar record mouse,
  5. game bar dont record mouse cursor,
  6. game bar how to hide cursor while recording screen,
  7. hide cursor when recording with xbox game bar,
  8. windows game bar recoring cursor,
  9. game bar mouse cursor while playing games destiny 2