Windows 10: Windows customization

Discus and support Windows customization in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I am looking for a way to make Windows 10 look more like Ubuntu - I want to have applications on a left hand pannel and then my clock and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WizOfKontejner, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Windows customization

Hello,

I am looking for a way to make Windows 10 look more like Ubuntu - I want to have applications on a left hand pannel and then my clock and windows button on the top like it's on Ubuntu.

My 2nd question is how can you make your cursor look like a dot or a cross or something that you would use while using a graphic tablet. Windows uses a normal cursor for it and it is hard to draw with it in Bamboo notes etc.

Thanks for your help!

submitted by /u/WizOfKontejner
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/WizOfKontejner, Oct 18, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 18, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows customization

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows customization

1. Windows customization - Similar Threads - customization

2. Binance CUSTOMER PHONE number 1+855708I311 Support HELPLINE TECH & Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Binance CUSTOMER PHONE number 1+855708I311 Support HELPLINE TECH & Help: Binance rising all through the improvement of report on money application. Application hammering as a rule. Issues comprehended rebate rate. Heaping of associated pages on money application. Update or reset mystery expression of money application account. Worries in conveying...
  3. How to make a bootable flash drive that boots to a custom menu

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make a bootable flash drive that boots to a custom menu: I have a Kingston Data Traveler 3.0 USB flash drive that I would like to make bootable. I would like to be able to insert it in a USB port on computers running Windows 10 and boot to a menu on the flash drive that I can customize. Can someone help me do this? 167298
  4. Question on Missing Customize Tab in Folder Properties Tutorial

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question on Missing Customize Tab in Folder Properties Tutorial: I am trying to change the icons on the Desktop and the Properties window is missing the Customize tab. I also tried going to the "users\me\Desktop" path in Win Explorer to bring the Properties window up and it is also missing there. There is a great Tutorial on how to correct...
  5. Win 10, any way to make File Explorer only list drives? I.e. remove those custom folders.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10, any way to make File Explorer only list drives? I.e. remove those custom folders.: I was hoping to remove the custom folders in Explorer. Actually I'd like to get rid of Quick Access, 3D Objects, Desktop, Documents, Music, Pictures and Videos. I mean, just them displaying in Explorer at the start. I don't intend to delete them on their actual folder path...
  6. Custom PC with Windows 10 bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Custom PC with Windows 10 bsod: Hi, I was just wondering if there is any solution to fixing an issue that happened 2 days ago. My pc suddenly just started getting the blue screen of death, and I have no idea why. It worked perfectly fine up until then, and it usually says that the system service exception...
  7. Custom PC doesn't always wake up or boot correctly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Custom PC doesn't always wake up or boot correctly: Hello. A few weeks ago I bought a custom built PC from my coworker that he had been using for work for the last few years. I've run into a couple issues that, as far as I know, didn't exist when he owned it. First of all, when I wake it up from sleep the fans turn on and...
  8. Binance support Phone number 1855-7081311 Binance Support number~customer care #%^&

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Binance support Phone number 1855-7081311 Binance Support number~customer care #%^&: the solution has been discussed here in steps but if anyone wants additional assistance for it,there is need to connect with Binance Customer service customer service team instantly.to find help from customer care team, there is need to use helpline number. Technical engineer...
  9. Cash App Customer Service Number 850-706-2OO6 Cash App Customer Service Number.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cash App Customer Service Number 850-706-2OO6 Cash App Customer Service Number.: Cash App charging mail helpline has been phone moved for care fulfilling customer essential help of checking the sends through any contraption. It has made fundamental for the customers to get to the record from even a quick PC. With this mail account you can in a general...
  10. Custom fonts not accessible after restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Custom fonts not accessible after restart: After restarting my PC, my custom installed fonts are no longer accessible by any program. In the windows setting menu, it is not listed as a font, but the file is still present in the C:\Windows\Fonts folder. Once I go to the original .ttf font file and install it, it asks...