Windows 10: Windows customization

Discus and support Windows customization in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I am looking for a way to make Windows 10 look more like Ubuntu - I want to have applications on a left hand pannel and then my clock and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WizOfKontejner, Oct 18, 2020 at 5:22 AM.

1. Windows customization

Hello,

I am looking for a way to make Windows 10 look more like Ubuntu - I want to have applications on a left hand pannel and then my clock and windows button on the top like it's on Ubuntu.

My 2nd question is how can you make your cursor look like a dot or a cross or something that you would use while using a graphic tablet. Windows uses a normal cursor for it and it is hard to draw with it in Bamboo notes etc.

Thanks for your help!

submitted by /u/WizOfKontejner
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/WizOfKontejner, Oct 18, 2020 at 5:22 AM

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 18, 2020 at 5:25 AM
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. hellrazor Win User

Windows customization

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

Thema:

Windows customization

1. Windows customization - Similar Threads - customization

2. How do I get rid of the two custom languages? There's no delete button, and pressing Del on...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of the two custom languages? There's no delete button, and pressing Del on...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Far-Sea2377 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jdwmon/how_do_i_get_rid_of_the_two_custom_languages/
  3. Frequent Blue Screen of Death Errors on New Custom-Built PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent Blue Screen of Death Errors on New Custom-Built PC: Built a new PC with the following components: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M DS3H Micro ATX AM4 Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16 GB 2 x 8 GB DDR4-3200 CL16 Storage: Western Digital Blue SN550 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State...
  4. How to add Custom windows startup sound?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add Custom windows startup sound?: I did the reg edit for logoff logon and exit and set the exclude to 0 for all 3. I went into my sound settings and set Windows 95 as the noise for logon logoff and clicked apply and checked Window's startup soundbox. did the power button thing to see if that would fix the no...
  5. Customize Startup Sound

Customize Startup Sound: Hi, It would be cool if you were able to customize your startup sound. All the way back to v. 3.1. Can include any, but I will give a list of ones I think should be included. 3.1 95 4.0 5.0 98 2000/Me Whistler/XP Server 2003 Longhorn Vista/7 8/8.1 10 Cool if...
  6. Customer Service

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Customer Service: I have a desktop linked up to an old Microsoft account that we no longer have access to. The desktop has updated itself and is asking for the password to this old account. The only options it gives me is to send an email to this same account I cannot access. Ive called 3...
  7. My customer Service Rep has not called back

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My customer Service Rep has not called back: Hello Re Case Number 1011 844 365 My Customer service rep said He would call back it has been 2 hours please call 905 503-0210 Thank You Maxwell Sucee *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics 2000 3000 Extreme Plus -by nIGHmAYOR

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics 2000 3000 Extreme Plus -by nIGHmAYOR: Intel HD Graphics 2000 & 3000 (4229) Extreme Plus (by ) Full Name : Intel(R) HD Graphics 2000 / Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 Aliases : Intel(R) HD 2000 / Intel(R) HD 3000 Version : 20.20.9.4229 (4229 Mod) 64 bit Rebranded : Intel (R) HD Graphics Family 1 - Make sure you...
  9. Any way to add a custom Log-in/Sign-in sound? (Not startup sound)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to add a custom Log-in/Sign-in sound? (Not startup sound): Like after typing in your PIN/Password. Been trying to help my brother do it but nothing seems to work. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/94884-how-play-sound-logon-sign-windows-10-a.html I've tried this out, didn't work. I've tried manually adding the task. I've tried...
  10. About Microsoft Customers Birthday

About Microsoft Customers Birthday: Today I'm here to ask that what is Microsoft going to do when there is our Birthday. Is it that they are going to send Email Greetings or what they are going to do. Please comment in the below to Help Me Out !!! ____________________________________________________________...