Windows 10: Windows customization

Discus and support Windows customization in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I am looking for a way to make Windows 10 look more like Ubuntu - I want to have applications on a left hand pannel and then my clock and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WizOfKontejner, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Windows customization

Hello,

I am looking for a way to make Windows 10 look more like Ubuntu - I want to have applications on a left hand pannel and then my clock and windows button on the top like it's on Ubuntu.

My 2nd question is how can you make your cursor look like a dot or a cross or something that you would use while using a graphic tablet. Windows uses a normal cursor for it and it is hard to draw with it in Bamboo notes etc.

Thanks for your help!

submitted by /u/WizOfKontejner
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/WizOfKontejner, Oct 18, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 18, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows customization

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows customization

1. Windows customization - Similar Threads - customization

2. How do i contact Emirates Airlines 24/7 customer service?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i contact Emirates Airlines 24/7 customer service?: Call our customer service line 1-855-590-3424 OTA Emirates Airlines - US 1-855-590-3424 OTA or 1-855-590-4329OTA or 1-855-590-4329OTA or 1-855-590-3424OTA USA.Prepare your information Before you call, it is helpful to have relevant information ready, such as your booking...
  3. Custom "Folder Types"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Custom "Folder Types": So I don't know if I should put this here, or in another question. I also don't want to be accused of asking the same question that has already been answered and just making trouble. That is not my intent. I already know that there is no ability to add additional "folder...
  4. Custom "Folder Types"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom "Folder Types": So I don't know if I should put this here, or in another question. I also don't want to be accused of asking the same question that has already been answered and just making trouble. That is not my intent. I already know that there is no ability to add additional "folder...
  5. Custom "Folder Types"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Custom display resolution with NVIDIA T400 graphics card on Windows 11

Custom display resolution with NVIDIA T400 graphics card on Windows 11: I have a new Lenovo P3 ThinkStation desktop workstation running Windows 11 with an NVIDIA T400 graphics card. In Windows 11, when I go to Settings > System > Display, Windows gives me the following twelve options for display resolution in the square [] I have listed the...
  7. Custom display resolution with NVIDIA T400 graphics card on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom display resolution with NVIDIA T400 graphics card on Windows 11: I have a new Lenovo P3 ThinkStation desktop workstation running Windows 11 with an NVIDIA T400 graphics card. In Windows 11, when I go to Settings > System > Display, Windows gives me the following twelve options for display resolution in the square [] I have listed the...
  8. Wireless Display Adapter Custom Wallpapers not working as desired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Display Adapter Custom Wallpapers not working as desired: I'm refreshing this thread we already spoke about but nobody was able to find a solution.We have many adapters connected in our company meeting rooms, and we'd like to show customized wallpapers.Right now it's possible to upload just one custom image, but this image is...
  9. Wireless Display Adapter Custom Wallpapers not working as desired

Wireless Display Adapter Custom Wallpapers not working as desired: I'm refreshing this thread we already spoke about but nobody was able to find a solution.We have many adapters connected in our company meeting rooms, and we'd like to show customized wallpapers.Right now it's possible to upload just one custom image, but this image is...
  10. Could you please suggest the list of software needed to register and use a custom component...

Could you please suggest the list of software needed to register and use a custom component...: Issue Description: Facing issue in setting up and running SSIS in debug mode in VS2015 that can recognize 64-Bit C# custom components in Data Tools Tool box. Created MyCustomComponent.dll by referencing below dlls. Took the dlls from 140\DTS\Binn...