Windows 10: Windows date and time

Discus and support Windows date and time in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a personal account and a work account on my windows laptop. I need my work account clock set to a different time zone than my personal account.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WadeKimball1, May 19, 2022.

1. Windows date and time

I have a personal account and a work account on my windows laptop. I need my work account clock set to a different time zone than my personal account. can I do this? I am homebased for 10 years now and I work for a company that is based out of a different time zone than me. In order for email and teams messages and such to have the right date and time stamp I need to set my work account to that time zone. But when I log into my personal account it also shows the same date and time as my work. Certainly Microsoft would have thought of this. So I ask, how can I change the date and time on m

:)

WadeKimball1, May 19, 2022

2. Date and Time

Hi Roman,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to change the Date and Time format from Control Panel and check. Also select the time zone as UTC-5.00 Eastern Time.

After changing the setting, I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as automatic. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to Automatic.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.
    Restart your computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 19, 2022
  3. Date and Time Year is 3015 and can't change to 2015.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as manual. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to manual.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.

Restart your computer and try to change the date and time and check.

To change the date and time, follow the steps provided below.

• Go to Date and time settings.
    • First, turn of the set time automatic.
    • Then Click on Change button, under Change date and time.
    • Now set the date and time, and then restart the computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 19, 2022
  4. Windows date and time

Date and Time is right but wrong

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for keeping us posted.

- Do you have a different computer set up with your Microsoft account?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Andre Da Costa on
    How to troubleshoot Product Activation in Windows 10

I would also suggest you to manually set up your computer to synchronize with Windows time by following the steps below:

1. Type "date and time" in the search bar and open it.

2. Click on "internet time" tab.

3. Click on "change settings".

4. Check "synchronize with an internet time server"

5. Under server, select time.windows.com
    from the drop down list.

6. Click on "update now" and click
    ok.

7. Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.

Also make sure the time zone is set correctly by following the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + I

2. Click on "time and language".

3. Click on "date and time"

4. Choose the appropriate time zone from the drop down list.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, May 19, 2022
Thema:

Windows date and time

1. Windows date and time - Similar Threads - date

2. Why Does Windows 11 Doesn Not have seconds on the clock when you "Adjust Date and Time Time"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Does Windows 11 Doesn Not have seconds on the clock when you "Adjust Date and Time Time": When using the Adjust Date and time feature on the task bar shows the time , The clock does not show seconds as in pervious versions of Windows ?...
  3. Why Does Windows 11 Doesn Not have seconds on the clock when you "Adjust Date and Time Time"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Does Windows 11 Doesn Not have seconds on the clock when you "Adjust Date and Time Time": When using the Adjust Date and time feature on the task bar shows the time , The clock does not show seconds as in pervious versions of Windows ?...
  4. Why can't I pull up the calendar when I click the date and time in the lower right hand...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I pull up the calendar when I click the date and time in the lower right hand...: I am running windows 11 enterprise and I can no longer pull up the calendar when clicking the date and time in the lower right hand corner of the screen. If this is a bug fix it! If its working as intended then bring the functionality back!...
  5. Why can't I pull up the calendar when I click the date and time in the lower right hand...

Why can't I pull up the calendar when I click the date and time in the lower right hand...: I am running windows 11 enterprise and I can no longer pull up the calendar when clicking the date and time in the lower right hand corner of the screen. If this is a bug fix it! If its working as intended then bring the functionality back!...
  6. add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.: How do I set up an AOL account to Mail in Windows 10. I keep getting "the settings are out of date" when I try to set it up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-aol-account-to-mail-i-keep-getting-the/f7d0d67f-0c4a-4d4d-b2fd-4675b350b7a7
  7. add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.

add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.: How do I set up an AOL account to Mail in Windows 10. I keep getting "the settings are out of date" when I try to set it up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-aol-account-to-mail-i-keep-getting-the/f7d0d67f-0c4a-4d4d-b2fd-4675b350b7a7
  8. add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. ‎W11 File Explorer over network Date Modified does not update, must click refresh‎

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ‎W11 File Explorer over network Date Modified does not update, must click refresh‎: In Windows 11, 23H2 and 22H2, if a user has file explorer open to a network location, sorted by Date Modified, opens an older office file Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc., modifies that file, and saves, file explorer will not update to show the updated modified date and new sort...
  10. ‎W11 File Explorer over network Date Modified does not update, must click refresh‎

‎W11 File Explorer over network Date Modified does not update, must click refresh‎: In Windows 11, 23H2 and 22H2, if a user has file explorer open to a network location, sorted by Date Modified, opens an older office file Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc., modifies that file, and saves, file explorer will not update to show the updated modified date and new sort...