Windows 10: Windows Deactivated after adding more RAM

Discus and support Windows Deactivated after adding more RAM in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; A few days ago I added two more ram sticks to my PC and didn't remove or tamper with the ones already in it. My PC was prebuilt and came with Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BizziB, Dec 27, 2019.

1. BizziB Win User

Windows Deactivated after adding more RAM

A few days ago I added two more ram sticks to my PC and didn't remove or tamper with the ones already in it. My PC was prebuilt and came with Windows 10 Home already activated so I don't have an email with the product key to reactivate it. I also tried the trouble shooter but it says it can't connect to the servers and to try again later. I've been using the trouble shooter a few times a day but it's still the same response. I tried using the virtual support on the Microsoft page but it wasn't much help. I also tried going online to use a few different command prompts to force it to reactivate which also did not work. If anyone has had a way to deal with a problem similar to mine I'd be happy to hear how you resolved it.

:)

BizziB, Dec 27, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 27, 2019
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin Windows Deactivated after adding more RAM :D

DrunkenMafia, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Windows Deactivated after adding more RAM

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows Deactivated after adding more RAM

1. Windows Deactivated after adding more RAM - Similar Threads - Deactivated adding more

2. Windows Activation after adding RAM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation after adding RAM?: I have been using Acer Predator Helios 300 and I recently bought Acer Predator Helios 16 which came inbundled with windows 11 Home edition and 16 GB RAM. I upgraded to windows 11 pro and activated successfully and later added 16 GB RAM making total of 32 GB RAM. I will be...
  3. Windows Activation after adding RAM?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Activation after adding RAM?: I have been using Acer Predator Helios 300 and I recently bought Acer Predator Helios 16 which came inbundled with windows 11 Home edition and 16 GB RAM. I upgraded to windows 11 pro and activated successfully and later added 16 GB RAM making total of 32 GB RAM. I will be...
  4. Windows 11 deactivated after changing ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 deactivated after changing ram: this is gonna be long sorry about a month ago i bought some ram to add to my pc. It made my pc crash and mess up and at one point it wouldnt boot and said something about corrupted windows filles. I could never fix the ram problem so i just kept my original ram and my pc...
  5. Windows 11 deactivated after changing ram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 deactivated after changing ram: this is gonna be long sorry about a month ago i bought some ram to add to my pc. It made my pc crash and mess up and at one point it wouldnt boot and said something about corrupted windows filles. I could never fix the ram problem so i just kept my original ram and my pc...
  6. No more log on after deactivating Autostart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No more log on after deactivating Autostart: A friend of mine deactivated everything that was possible to deactivate in the Computers start up using the task manager. Now the pc won't connect to the internet anymore and won't let him log on to his computer using the PIN? I would reinstall the pc on a new disk and try...
  7. Adding more "RAM" through an USB drive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adding more "RAM" through an USB drive.: Hello, Basically, as you can see form the title, I am looking to add more "RAM" using an USB drive. I saw many tutorials that it is possible through ReadyBoost but my problem is that I have a SSD. Is there still any other ways to add? I currently only have like 4 and it...
  8. Adding more RAM to my Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adding more RAM to my Windows 10 laptop: Hello My current Windows 10 laptop has 4gb DDR4 2400MHZ installed. Im planning to add another 8gb DDR4 stick so that I'll have a total of 12gb RAM. my question is can i mix 4gb & 8gb sticks together or should i just install 1 8gb stick first....
  9. More ram

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    More ram: hi,guys I have a dell inspiron m5040 laptop, it seems to load web pages a bit on the slow side, I note its using 4 GB of ram at the moment, I believe I can add a further 4 GB of ram, do you guys think the upgrade to a total of 8 GB of ram would load web pages faster, thanks...
  10. Adding more "Ram" ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adding more "Ram" ?: I noticed that my laptop could handle a little more "Ram" so i ran the Crucial info tool and the screenshot shows what options i have . I have an Asus U56e laptop which i believe came with 6 gigs of Ram , would going this route improve speed even by a small amount ?...