Windows 10: Windows deactivated after flashing the Bios

Discus and support Windows deactivated after flashing the Bios in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I flash my bios Reason: Bios crashed with a flash programmer. Then my windows deactivated. But whenever I tried to re-activate, it's showing an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Md. Ashrafur Rahman, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Windows deactivated after flashing the Bios

Hello,
    I flash my bios Reason: Bios crashed with a flash programmer. Then my windows deactivated. But whenever I tried to re-activate, it's showing an error. I don't have any license key. I'm using a digital license.

Windows deactivated after flashing the Bios e76f8bbe-dd5d-4d45-85a5-02b1225e08bc?upload=true.png Windows deactivated after flashing the Bios 2563ecf7-fa9b-4e2f-900c-e80ffe8a07e5?upload=true.png Windows deactivated after flashing the Bios 05b0546e-df34-4972-b7f3-ed8233656d8a?upload=true.png

:)

Md. Ashrafur Rahman, Feb 24, 2020

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Feb 24, 2020
  3. Best windows BIOS flashing software?

Im gonna be getting a E8200 or E8400 soon and my stock bios does not support them so I might as well get the flashing part out of the way now! I recently reset my bios and my E2200 is at stock so if thats a step I need to do its already done. My mobo came with a program that does it but im alittle weary to use it.. If that is the best one to use then I will just use it. I tried doing the USB drive flash but I dont get half of the steps on most of the guides ive seen.

ShadowFold, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Arrakis9 Win User

Windows deactivated after flashing the Bios

Bios Flashing

hey everyone.. i've been having a bit of trouble with my bios flashing adventures and google has very limited information on the error im getting and irrelevant results by idiots saying that the windows based version is "crap"

So basicly what im trying to do is flash my 8800GS with 9600GSO bios's so i can do some SLI action with my newly aqquired 9600GSO from buck nasty *Toast :toast:

What i've done so far is made a copy of my 9600GSO bios and gotten all the necessary tools for the flashing... nibitor (latest version) nvflash for windows (latest version) and followed the guide that i've used before (and got it to work before) listed here HOWTO: Edit and flash your video card's BIOS in Windows (nVidia/G80 Specific) followed the guide word for word even starting up without driver signing running cmd as admin and i keep getting this error

Windows deactivated after flashing the Bios error.png

i've tried everything i can think of, read all of the help guide in the program for command listings even tried using older versions of nvflash but those just tell me it cant find an nvidia adapter. one other thing i tried doing just for shits and giggles was, i tried saving the 8800gs's bios from gpuz. converted it to rom with nibitor then tried flashing the bios that i saved from the card back over. and it still outputs that same error.

does anyone have any ideas of what i might be doing wrong or any suggestions that i may try ?

Thanks in advance

Arrakis9, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows deactivated after flashing the Bios

1. Windows deactivated after flashing the Bios - Similar Threads - deactivated flashing Bios

2. Windows 11 Pro deactivated after BIOS update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro deactivated after BIOS update: Hi,My problem is that Windows 11 Pro deactivated itself after I updated my motherboard MSI Z790 Carbon Wi-fi BIOS. I updated it from 7D89v17 to 7D89v18. I haven't done any hardware changes so it should be still active. Troubleshooting doesn't help. I have been using local...
  3. Windows 11 Pro deactivated after BIOS update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro deactivated after BIOS update: Hi,My problem is that Windows 11 Pro deactivated itself after I updated my motherboard MSI Z790 Carbon Wi-fi BIOS. I updated it from 7D89v17 to 7D89v18. I haven't done any hardware changes so it should be still active. Troubleshooting doesn't help. I have been using local...
  4. Windows 11 Pro N deactivated after a BIOS update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro N deactivated after a BIOS update: I have a digital license of Windows 11 Pro N tied to my Microsoft account. Prior to the BIOS update, I had already experienced deactivation of Windows as I was modifying the computer hardware. I was able to activate using the standard reactivation method for the linked device...
  5. Windows 11 Pro N deactivated after a BIOS update

Windows 11 Pro N deactivated after a BIOS update: I have a digital license of Windows 11 Pro N tied to my Microsoft account. Prior to the BIOS update, I had already experienced deactivation of Windows as I was modifying the computer hardware. I was able to activate using the standard reactivation method for the linked device...
  6. Windows 11 deactivated after bios update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 deactivated after bios update: Windows 11 has deactivated after I updated my bios, I wouldn't mind but it's now refusing to re-activate at all and appears to want me to buy a new one despite the fact the hardware's identical, so I'm not inclined to do this or agree with Microsoft's assertion that i've...
  7. Windows 11 deactivated after bios update

Windows 11 deactivated after bios update: Windows 11 has deactivated after I updated my bios, I wouldn't mind but it's now refusing to re-activate at all and appears to want me to buy a new one despite the fact the hardware's identical, so I'm not inclined to do this or agree with Microsoft's assertion that i've...
  8. BIOS Update Deactivates Windows 0x803FABBD

BIOS Update Deactivates Windows 0x803FABBD: After updating my mother board's BIOS windows became deactivated.The built in troubleshooter fails to reactivate windows if I select "I changed hardware on this device recently". Resulting in: "We can’t activate your copy of Windows as the digital license for this device has...
  9. Flash BIOS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flash BIOS: Asus z390 Plus Gaming with WI FI. I am not going to do a second upgrade but am tempted because I think there are about 20 updates since my desktop was updated about 2 years ago. There are 2 means to do so; one is with the downloaded cap file within the machine and an...
  10. BIOS Flash

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    BIOS Flash: The laptop asked about flashing the BIOS as a necessary update. After the update the system looks different missing files on Desktop and icons on task bar and it tells me I am on a temporary account. How do I log in to the right account so I can access files and utilities...